Deceased/Not Found CA - Sierra LaMar, 15, Morgan Hill, 16 March 2012 #17 *A. Garcia-Torres guilty*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I understand. While I was appalled by her choice of words, I'll admit that I'm one who expresses anger when frightened, which is a strange reaction but mine, regardless. She must be very scared right now. Hopefully she'll be able to gain perspective with a little time. In a way, the ' family has also been victimized ... and two more children are involved.
It is time for HER parents to do a massive intervention, take her out of the mother-inlaw's grasp, give her time to learn and accept the facts, if they give her support with the children and pregnacy she will move faster to accepting the person she married (so called) is a monster.

After DH goes to work-I am going to see if I can find more of the missing 43 and compile a list.The ones I saw last night-all look like his g.f-I am wondering if she is the trigger!!MOO

I am one of those who believes Sierra is not his first or his 4th victim (MOO). I believe he is more seasoned than those that know him believe. Thus, the 24 hour watch, even to move next door or within view.

Just for a split second it occurred to me that this guy may have way too much pride to allow this to go to trial. ???? anyone else have that opinion? I think he is a mamas boy, and I think he will be too ashamed or embaressed to put his family through a trial.

And I don't mean confess....Again--- my opinion

I also feel like he has some experience with this. As for being a mama's boy, I'm not so sure that isn't all an act (or just lies/denial on the families behalf). A true sociopath is a master at mimicking "normal" behaviors and facial expressions. They learn early on how they should react to certain social situations and he would do what was expected of him.

IF AGT is guilty of more crimes than Sierra, I highly doubt he cares what he puts anyone through, including his own family. The only person AGT cares about, is AGT.

Disclaimer: I am aware that a person can have Antisocial Personality Disorder and become a functional, non-murdering member of society, but my own personal opinion is, this does not apply to AGT.

All JMO

Exactly. LE has been watching this guy for a long time and they probably have already checked his phone records prior to Sierra's disappearance and I assume they have also checked internet usage. Then you have his family saying he doesn't have any connection with Sierra. I don't see what lies his girlfriend could come up with at this point. Any lie would just be her words unless she convinces other people to lie also. She would have to prove that he was physically somewhere else when the abduction occurred. How could she do that at this point when LE has been watching him for so long? Frankly, I don't think she is smart enough to come up with anything good. And again, her comments on FB just make her look worse and less credible.

You bring up a point that has been nagging at me, knowing that he must have some computer access, even through his wife's computer. He had computer access and he had a vechicle, now, how far could he or would he possibly drive to other locations say even 50 miles away, to meet other girls? Seems that he likes dark haired, dark eyed women, and there are some that fit Sierra's profile to a tee. Even the pictures of these missing young girls are posing, or taking their pictures just like Sierra did.

I am concerned that he has not yet revealed her location. He can change his story and later say he did know Sierra and they have messed around and she was in his car before and that he denied it at first because he didn't want his "wife"to know. He could say this and if they have no body, no blood, then he has a chance. Ever since Casey A got away with murder I am really nervous about circumstantial cases.

He may just get a lawyer who will tell him NOT to reveal anything. :(

Would anyone mind posting a link to A.T-G's girlfriend's interview? I must have missed it, I've only seen the sister's and mother's.

No interview from wife/girlfriend. Those were her FB comments.

I am concerned that he has not yet revealed her location. He can change his story and later say he did know Sierra and they have messed around and she was in his car before and that he denied it at first because he didn't want his "wife"to know. He could say this and if they have no body, no blood, then he has a chance. Ever since Casey A got away with murder I am really nervous about circumstantial cases.

I believe SS said they had direct and circumstantial evidence, and enough that they are confident they will be successful in court.

Just some thoughts, and I dont want this to come out as me coming down on LE, but......

They say they have DNA evidence linking him to one of the attacks from three years ago.

They also said, he became the prime suspect when SL's clothes came back with his DNA on them.

This means his DNA was already in the system from one of his previous arrests.

So why didn't they connect him to the attack from three years ago before now?

He could have been off the streets for the past 3 years.

Also, about the "fishing at Uvas" thing. I wonder if he regularly went fishing, or if this was out of the ordinary? Did he have a fishing pole? And did he say he was going with a friend?

I dont think you would tell anyone where you were actually going, if you were going to go dump a body. Furthermore, I still wonder where he could have kept the body for a whole day before deciding to go get rid of it? Maybe she was still alive, being kept somewhere, and saying he was going to Uvas would buy him a few hours to go do whatever he wanted ELSEWHERE.

The comments about Uvas just don't make any sense to me, other than it being a way to send LE to the wrong lake. He doesn't appear to be a mastermind by any stretch, but I could totally see him thinking "oooh, let's tell him I went here". KWIM? Kinda like plant the clothes to the North of her house so it looks like he went that way.... Course, he just might have forgot that his DNA was on it. Clearly he didn't watch enough CSI....

I still say have HR dogs check the Safeway...

If there are any mods around, am I permitted to post photos of missing young women here, namely those that I located yesterday? If so, you all will see some interesting things about these girls.

a salvage yard in the trunk of an old car that will be crushed? Seen that on TV once, maybe he did too

Can someone please fill me in on the fishing @ Uvas? I missed it, and cannot find information...

Thank you

Agreed. Wonder if he was in the habit of straying-- and would always blame the other girls, causing her to blame Sierra.?

I believe that is the case. This is a young, uneducated woman, living in sad ans possibly dangerous conditions. I am giving her the benefit of that for a little bit. The shock must be HUGE. Besides, in all honesty, how many times have we all heard a wife or gf say of "the other woman" or the new gf/wife things like OMG SHE IS A *advertiser censored* or "Fat beeyatch, she is ugly" and releasing the 'man' from any responsibility?

Hi! I'm new to posting, but have been reading as much of your posts as I can. Has anyone seen this: http://abclocal.go.com/kgo/story?section=news/local/south_bay&id=7173358 ? Sounds a lot like his MO. Says he has a slight build, but this was also years ago.

Also, I checked the FB page for the wife, but it's all set to private. How are you all seeing her posts?

THANKS!

Very interested find. 2009 is when he has been linked to at least one other attempt, and he had a much thinner frame then.

Most likely his crimes have escalated but there is still a small possibility he is a serial rapist, and did not intend to murder Sierra. JMO.

Hi! I'm new to posting, but have been reading as much of your posts as I can. Has anyone seen this: http://abclocal.go.com/kgo/story?section=news/local/south_bay&id=7173358 ? Sounds a lot like his MO. Says he has a slight build, but this was also years ago.

Also, I checked the FB page for the wife, but it's all set to private. How are you all seeing her posts?

THANKS!
nice catch...and Welcome, great post. At the end of the video you linked the reporter stated that there hasn't been an attack for a year since this one. The suspect in the video was thought to be in his teen's, 19ish. So if it is him, he probably attacked also in 2008. He was in high school. He started very young!

Unfortunately, that has come to my mind, especially in terms of his wife's reactions thus far. It's not even Casey A that did it for me ... it's years of waiting for the Oakland County Child Killer to be named (we're beyond arrested, I'm pretty sure he's dead).

However, I do think that LE has done a great job thus far and is one step ahead of him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cindy88