NC - Shaniya Davis, 5, Allegedly sold by mother 11/10/09 #28

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder what the state will win means. OK MAM is going to jail...Monster Mom is too. when will they get out? MAM probably in 20 years The AD probably in 5 years. just my perception from watching this.
I do not call that a win for Shaniya.
I AM SURE THAT AT THE END OF THIS TRIAL THEY ARE GOING TO JAIL.

Did you read the entire post where I said I feel the state will win?
What I meant by that is I believe the state will get a conviction on the charges they bring forth. I also said I worry about there not being enough earthly justice. But, I am comforted in the fact that the FINAL justice will be the best. During their FINAL judgement, they will not get off easy.

I never said Shaniya will win. Shaniya has lost. We all know that!

I realize you did not quote me, but instead quoted another poster who quoted me and asked questions about my post.
I'll be glad to answer any questions you have about my opinions.

JMO

NC is one of the very worst states for trafficking children because of the many highways that take you almost anywhere. Florida is another because the water takes you to any Island from where you can continue your trip.
STATES that have a real challenge with that problem should give it a lot more.
NC has spent a lot of money on new malls and condos, and fear to lose new relocation activity. SO THEY KEEPT THIS CASE ON THE DOWN LOW !!! that is a fact.

NOW...the Mother not getting charged with accessory to murder makes me very sick.

This case is not handled properly. YES MAM will go to jail, he has been there before and sadly the authorities seem to like having a revolving door at the expense of some innocent person. Monster Mom will be out too...While Shaniaya will never have one more free day.

So the fact that it does happen all over the world is not very comforting.

Do you have a link for this? The Federal Human Trafficking Commission puts California, Ohio, New York, and Texas at the top of the list.
Not trying to protect North Carolina, or any other state for that matter- it happens everywhere- but I am curious as to the link for info.
TIA.

As to human trafficking happening worldwide- I certainly agree that is not comforting.
That was not what I was intending to convey in the least.

Sorry, but this case hits so flippin' close to home for me, that I'm having a hard time understanding why anyone would think I'm 'okay' with the way it went down.

The people responsible for Shaniya's death have not yet seen justice. That does not mean they will not. We simply do not know yet.

I'm glad for the attempted revitalization of Fayetteville. It needs it. It needs to be a safer place to live and raise children, and it needs to grow in a positive direction. That doesn't mean I want Shaniya swept under the rug.
Please note our repeated attempts to establish a playground in her name. Is it frustrating that it hasn't happened yet? Yes. Does it mean it won't happen? Not unless we quit.

I wonder what the state will win means. OK MAM is going to jail...Monster Mom is too. when will they get out? MAM probably in 20 years The AD probably in 5 years. just my perception from watching this.
I do not call that a win for Shaniya.
I AM SURE THAT AT THE END OF THIS TRIAL THEY ARE GOING TO JAIL.

There is no such thing as a win for Shaniya.
Shaniya lost any chance of that on Nov. 10th, 2009.

The only 'win' possible now, IMO, is justice to our society. In NC, 1st degree murder as well as 1st degree rape of a child during the commission of a kidnapping are punishable by either life in prison without possibility of parole, or the death penalty.

Unless they cannot prove MAM is guilty....IMO, he's headed for death row.

There is no such thing as a win for Shaniya.
Shaniya lost any chance of that on Nov. 10th, 2009.

The only 'win' possible now, IMO, is justice to our society. In NC, 1st degree murder as well as 1st degree rape of a child during the commission of a kidnapping are punishable by either life in prison without possibility of parole, or the death penalty.

Unless they cannot prove MAM is guilty....IMO, he's headed for death row.
I sure do hope you are right, but MAM got out before so I am not going to put to much stock in NC LE.

There is revolving door mentality to keep jobs going.
But even worse there is a hush mentality to support the economy in NC.
Economy VS human life's.....Sucks if you ask me.

As for Shanyia there would be a win for her if REAL JUSTICE dos happen...Doubt it !!!!!

but you are also right she is gone so what ever win there is she is still gone :(

bumping for Thursday!!!
JUSTCE for Shaniya!

btw did AD have her unborn child yet?
Praying she never gets to see baby.
Adoption is best in this case.

Wasnt his court date LAST Thursday?? (Or supposed to be, at any rate) I scoured the news and never saw any updates!!! >:-(

NC is one of the very worst states for trafficking children because of the many highways that take you almost anywhere. Florida is another because the water takes you to any Island from where you can continue your trip.

STATES that have a real challenge with that problem should give it a lot more.
NC has spent a lot of money on new malls and condos, and fear to lose new relocation activity. SO THEY KEEPT THIS CASE ON THE DOWN LOW !!! that is a fact.

NOW...the Mother not getting charged with accessory to murder makes me very sick.

This case is not handled properly. YES MAM will go to jail, he has been there before and sadly the authorities seem to like having a revolving door at the expense of some innocent person. Monster Mom will be out too...While Shaniaya will never have one more free day.

So the fact that it does happen all over the world is not very comforting.

BBM - Thought I'd bump this post by our mod hoppyfrog, but for some reason, I can't get the post to load, so I copied and pasted it.

3-31-2010, 08:40 PM

Posted By hoppyfrog

We've posted warnings before on Shaniya's threads not to bash Brad. I don't think anything has changed in that regard, unless Tricia says so.

Thanks,

Hoppy

I haven't logged on here in a while, but I still certainly think of this sweet angel and am saddened this case is taking so long. I'm praying for your justice Shaniya!!!

I haven't logged on here in a while, but I still certainly think of this sweet angel and am saddened this case is taking so long. I'm praying for your justice Shaniya!!!

Me too, I think of her often, but it is hard to come here for many reasons. I pray that no other child will have her fate, or her history. :( This case had me in tears for days, when it first happened, and it had me in total anguish with her family.
I have expressed many of my beliefs and feeling about her and all the people affiliated with her. I have definite and strong opinions about it all. IMHO I do not believe that it is OK how it all happened to this innocent angel.

RIP angel :angel:

Wasnt his court date LAST Thursday?? (Or supposed to be, at any rate) I scoured the news and never saw any updates!!! >:-(

I call it the hushed case, and for all the wrong reasons :furious:
He will be in jail but only god knows for how long before they start spinning that revolving door again. Same for the monster mom. :banghead:

bumping for Thursday!!!
JUSTCE for Shaniya!

btw did AD have her unborn child yet?
Praying she never gets to see baby.
Adoption is best in this case.

Bumping cant change that it is a hushed case :( :(
Hi Passion :) have not seen you in a while.

http://www.wftv.com/news/24352991/detail.html

BREVARD COUNTY, Fla. -- A Brevard County man, who was originally sentenced to 315 years in prison for molesting a 14-year-old boy and then hiring a hit-man to kill witnesses, will soon be free. After a series of appeals, a judge ordered Thomas Spioch to be set free Thursday.

THIS is why we are cynical, and disgusted, and jaded, and frustrated!!!!!!

It does happen suzy and it's very sad and disgusting. But no reason to believe or "know" it will happen in Shaniya's case IMO.

We won't know until the trials.

JMO

Me too, I think of her often, but it is hard to come here for many reasons. I pray that no other child will have her fate, or her history. :( This case had me in tears for days, when it first happened, and it had me in total anguish with her family.
I have expressed many of my beliefs and feeling about her and all the people affiliated with her. I have definite and strong opinions about it all. IMHO I do not believe that it is OK how it all happened to this innocent angel.

RIP angel :angel:

I agree with you. I literally think of this child every day, as she looks so much like my own daughter. And it makes me sick to my stomach every time I think of what happened to her. And those last pictures of her....ugggh..this type of case makes me believe in capital punishment. Shaniya has affected me more than anyone...it's because of Shaniya that I want to choose forensic nursing as my specialty, so I can help those young children like her who are trapped in abusive homes. I definitely have strong opinions on this case, from that ?????? McNeil, to her mother, to her father. But the only thing that is important is praying Shaniya gets the justice she deserves. I refuse for that little girl to be forgotten. I actually do plan on visiting NC next year and listen to her father speak at that event he did last month. I suppose it will be an annual thing and I would like to maybe make it a trip I do each year. But anyway, Shaniya, beautiful child, we will patiently wait and watch for your justice.

http://www.wftv.com/news/24352991/detail.html

BREVARD COUNTY, Fla. -- A Brevard County man, who was originally sentenced to 315 years in prison for molesting a 14-year-old boy and then hiring a hit-man to kill witnesses, will soon be free. After a series of appeals, a judge ordered Thomas Spioch to be set free Thursday.

THIS is why we are cynical, and disgusted, and jaded, and frustrated!!!!!!

THANK YOU... :) but you already know that you are a girl after my own heart.

I agree with you. I literally think of this child every day, as she looks so much like my own daughter. And it makes me sick to my stomach every time I think of what happened to her. And those last pictures of her....ugggh..this type of case makes me believe in capital punishment. Shaniya has affected me more than anyone...it's because of Shaniya that I want to choose forensic nursing as my specialty, so I can help those young children like her who are trapped in abusive homes. I definitely have strong opinions on this case, from that ????? McNeil, to her mother, to her father. But the only thing that is important is praying Shaniya gets the justice she deserves. I refuse for that little girl to be forgotten. I actually do plan on visiting NC next year and listen to her father speak at that event he did last month. I suppose it will be an annual thing and I would like to maybe make it a trip I do each year. But anyway, Shaniya, beautiful child, we will patiently wait and watch for your justice.
You are an angelic spirit, and it is a good thing that you will be helping to solve cases. God Bless you !!!
But unlike yourself I will never listen to one word her father has to say "not one word".

And like I said before yes mom and MAM will go to jail but only God knows for how long, because the justice system is an intentional revolving door :furious:

I AGREE THAT SHE WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN by many of us here and other boards; those who have an interest in these sad cases; but sometimes I have brought up this case to others and always I got this reply "WHO?????"
So I dont think she is the poster child but she should be.
KnK080 - I still hope that you are right and I am wrong. but time and time again my intuition showed up
to be Right on. :(

So I just checked for any updates but unfortunately nothing new regarding McNeill's trial date. :sigh:

I agree with you. I literally think of this child every day, as she looks so much like my own daughter. And it makes me sick to my stomach every time I think of what happened to her. And those last pictures of her....ugggh..this type of case makes me believe in capital punishment. Shaniya has affected me more than anyone...it's because of Shaniya that I want to choose forensic nursing as my specialty, so I can help those young children like her who are trapped in abusive homes. I definitely have strong opinions on this case, from that ?????? McNeil, to her mother, to her father. But the only thing that is important is praying Shaniya gets the justice she deserves. I refuse for that little girl to be forgotten. I actually do plan on visiting NC next year and listen to her father speak at that event he did last month. I suppose it will be an annual thing and I would like to maybe make it a trip I do each year. But anyway, Shaniya, beautiful child, we will patiently wait and watch for your justice.

Perhaps we could have a WS memorial for her. We are very, very local to the case.

Thinking of Shaniya a lot today. Rest in peace baby girl!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie