Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #23

Status
Not open for further replies.
He was wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy too quick on his feet with the questions. Sure makes me think that the police were sitting right there!
I agree. While they probably only gave him a list and weren't sitting right there...the questions he asked were very specific and did sound like they came from LE.

They should get her phone records and call every single person until they identify all the numbers!

Maybe she had been stealing gas for a while b/c she wasnt working and needed gas to drive around.
Maybe she broke into the shed for something else?

If Casey broke into the shed to steal the gas, why didn't she break into the shed to get the shovel instead of borrowing a shovel from the neighbor. :waitasec:

Yes, I caught that also. So, I ask, what could someone do all day walking around this huge park, to make money without being on the payroll. Something that isn't work, but isn't fun?

That's stooooopit!

Steal from tourists.

When lee talked to Casey about being at universal, not for work not for somthing, they both seemed to be shady about why she was there but he seemed to know he seems to know more then we think he does.

I think they were implying that it was part of her super-secret investigation to find Caylee.

Maybe she had been stealing gas for a while b/c she wasnt working and needed gas to drive around.
Maybe she broke into the shed for something else?

If she did in fact rack up $45,000 in credit card debt, I doubt that she would bother stealing a few gallons of gas from her parents.

I agree. While they probably only gave him a list and weren't sitting right there...the questions he asked were very specific and did sound like they came from LE.

I felt that way about the last phone call, too - the one where Lee and Kristina both speak to Casey. It sounded to me like LE was on the other end of the line, feeding them things to ask.

If Casey, Caylee, Zanny etc., went to Universal, they take your finger-print when you walk through the turn-stiles.

And lee had to reassure her that they were behind you.

She is really just incredible. Her brother is so onto her. He asked pretty good questions.

I just heard the long call for the first time just now. She is such a horrible liar. When she cant quickly think of the answer to something, she'll pause, and do her "hmmmmm, um, I dont know, I cant think of it right now"

How the heck do you not know where you bought a phone?

There were more things that struck me as completely unusual, but I cant think of them at the moment.

Also, why isn't she asking anything about Caylee? She hasn't even asked simple things like "what areas have they searched yet, who is handing out flyers, is there any information about Caylee that you have that they havn't told me..."

I would be frantic, but she's just worried about covering her lies.

She's gonna crack soon, i really dont think she's going to be able to handle this much longer.

The problem with this case is that her lies are SO blantant, SO obvious and nothing is fact...

you start to think, surely NO ONE could make this up? No one could lie and not even have a semi-reasonable explanation? No one just MAKES PEOPLE UP.

It's like...the lies are so bad, that you immediately think they MUST be true...no one could be stupid enough to incriminate themselves that way.

I think I'm wearing out my "eye rolling" smiley face on this case.

Casey's brother visits jail, phone call released

Last Edited: Monday, 28 Jul 2008, 6:39 PM EDT
Created: Monday, 28 Jul 2008, 7:32 AM EDT

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla.( WOFL FOX 35) -- The search continues for 2-year-old Caylee Anthony who was reported missing by her grandmother almost two weeks ago. Her mother, Casey Anthony remains in the Orange County Jail on child neglect charges and lying to authorities charges.

On Monday, Casey's brother Lee visited her at 9 a.m. at the jail. Also on Monday, Orange County jail officials released the audio recording of a phone call made by Casey Anthony to her brother on Saturday July 26, 2008

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
AUDIO: Phone call between Casey Anthony and her brother Lee Anthony on Saturday July 26, 2008
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Records released by the Orange County jail Monday show Casey’s attorney, Jose Baez, visited his client seven times from July 17 – July 26, 2008. The records also show that on Thursday July 17, 2008 Gabriel Adam visited Casey. The records list him as an attorney and he visited at the same time as Baez.

The record also shows visits by John V. Allen and Michael T. Kispert at 7:31 p.m. on Friday July 25, 2008. The reason for visit on the log lists law enforcement agency. Earlier that same day Edward Phlegar visited Casey. The log reason for visit shows interview.

who is Edward Phlegar?

Blanchard is the actual park but there is a bike path that runs across Dean road then Econ trail then Harrell road and then it crosses Goldenrod. It is a very long path and it does run by woods. It is a lot of area to cover. They found that woman near Econ Trail.

you might be on to something about that park. wasn't the car found at that check cashing place on the corner of goldenrod and colonial?

If she did in fact rack up $45,000 in credit card debt, I doubt that she would bother stealing a few gallons of gas from her parents.

It all could be part of a cover-up. Let's break-in and steal gas, this will help with the disappearance of Caylee.

Its only 11. 3 miles from Casey's home to that park. Could she have disposed of Caylee's body there?
http://www.mapquest.com/maps?1c=Orl...spring+Dr&2c=Orlando+&2s=FL&2a=2451+N+Dean+RD

this is horrible, and i apologize in advance: but there is a much more efficient way to dispose of a body, if you really wanted all evidence to be destroyed. and it would explain the urgent need to break into her parents' shed - she burned the remains.

i don't know if she is smart enough for this, i don't know where they would have actually carried this out (because i dont think casey would do it alone), i dont know if it would smell worse than it already did....but 3am, on the beach, no one is around. caylee wasn't that large.

this doesnt preclude the landfill; she still may have gone there with whatever was left.

okay im done with this gruesome possibility. just a thought and i hope to god its not true

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member