Evidence? Pizza Delivery

Actually, now that I look at those receipts, you can see the 150 beside the address on both of them. So where is ext 262? :waitasec:

The order #'s are different. How does this factor into this?

Two different days. Order 99 was for one medium pizza on the 21st and order 77 was for one medium and one large on what I believe is the 24th since the claim was that it was 3 days later.

But the Cust # are the same. I'm confused

Once a customer places an order, they are in the computer system. The next time they place an order, their info is already there - thus, the same customer number. The second order was placed by Elizabeth with the same address info (since that was what was in their system for her), but I am wondering if the 262 next to her name means the pizzas were actually to be delivered to a different room.

262 is the phone extention number on those receipts. Good question though because the first receipt from the 21st doesn't have an extension number. Do the phone extension numbers match the room numbers? Only the first delivery guy has been interviewed and he claimed it was room 150. Did the second one go to a different room?

Here are some screen caps of those receipts to make it easier to discuss them.

314rmzt.jpg

259ac5c.jpg

sdlb7q.jpg

If she only likes cheese and maybe pepperoni according to Logan maybe she didn't have any?Maybe it was for three other people, the couple and the hispanic guy??

Also...when I have been out of town on business, I have known my husband to polish off an entire large on his own. ;) So, I DO think that there was someone in her room, and I would guess at least two people (maybe 3) because of the different pizza/size orders. Also, I don't think she was concerned about watching her money. One of the videos the pizza guy said she gave him a $5/$6 tip.

Actually, now that I look at those receipts, you can see the 150 beside the address on both of them. So where is ext 262? :waitasec:

Thanks for the receipt screen shots. IMO it's worth following up on.

The 150 is beside the address on both of them, which would seem to indicate the room # and is consistent with the reporting that her room was 150.

However, on one of them, before her name, it says #262, and the phone extension beside the phone # is 262.

On the other receipt, there is no phone extension next to the #, and no reference to #262 beside EJ's name.

Perhaps it would be worth following up on who was in room #262, and also if the hotel's phone extensions correspond with the room #s.

I've taken long road trips, without any hotel reservations along the way in advance. That way I could drive as long as I felt I could, then just grab a hotel room wherever I was. Sometimes I'd stay more than one night.

But because I had no reservations, there were times I'd have to take whatever room was available the first night, then move to a better room for the subsequent nights.

Since Eliz had no credit card to reserve a room in advance, perhaps this is what happened. Took whatever room was available on arrival on Dec 21. Moved to a better room Dec 22 to Dec 27.

Maybe the pizzas were ordered from a room with the extension 262 but were to be delivered to room 150.

I've taken long road trips, without any hotel reservations along the way in advance. That way I could drive as long as I felt I could, then just grab a hotel room wherever I was. Sometimes I'd stay more than one night.

But because I had no reservations, there were times I'd have to take whatever room was available the first night, then move to a better room for the subsequent nights.

Since Eliz had no credit card to reserve a room in advance, perhaps this is what happened. Took whatever room was available on arrival on Dec 21. Moved to a better room Dec 22 to Dec 27.

Good thinking BeanE. Maybe that is why there is so much confusion about what days she was actually at the Homegate. Perhaps she did request and/or receive a better room on the 22nd.

I can't access the video's or see the pictures that are posted here of the receipts. Do the receipts show exactly what was ordered? Is the large pizza split (i.e. half cheese, half sausage)?
Just curious.
Also, on the babysitter thing, CathyInTexas reminded me on another thread that the babysitter did claim to see empty pizza boxes in the room. BoxES, as in plural.

Well, once again it comes to my mind that there's been NOT ONE WORD by TS what they did for Xmas and there's still NOT ONE XMAS picture of their little girl's XMAS. Just Santa picture.

TS even said on national tv when talking about LM, if that were her child and she found out EJ was in SA, she would have been on the first flight out. So, did they jump on the first flight out after EJ called her???????? In time for a little pizzzzzzzzzzzzza?

Maybe that last phone call between EJ and TS while EJ's in jail, was just a confirmation between the two that EJ cannot id the couple who has Gabriel.

I'm sorry, I still think there's more to this.

JMHO
fran

PS............I HOPE LE has checked flights out of Arizona to SA, most specifically on the date in question of 12/23, if the Ss were on any flights.

Where is the 2nd pizza guy??? It seems like I could go to SA right now and find him in about an hour. Hopefully LE has tracked him down. He would be able to clarify which room and if he saw the hispanic guy and/or couple! If he remembers that it is. I must admit EJ is pretty unforgetable, especially if you're a young man so he should remember.

I can't access the video's or see the pictures that are posted here of the receipts. Do the receipts show exactly what was ordered? Is the large pizza split (i.e. half cheese, half sausage)?
Just curious.
Also, on the babysitter thing, CathyInTexas reminded me on another thread that the babysitter did claim to see empty pizza boxes in the room. BoxES, as in plural.

I just searched the NG transcripts and pizza didn't pop up. I Googled and nothing on babysitter and pizza.

Does anybody remember if the babysitter said this in a video and if so anything about the video that would make it easier to find? I really don't want to watch all the babysitter videos lol. But I want to know if she said the pizza boxes were empty or not. (Yes, yes I am obsessive :) )

TIA

If she only likes cheese and maybe pepperoni according to Logan maybe she didn't have any?Maybe it was for three other people, the couple and the hispanic guy??

Also...when I have been out of town on business, I have known my husband to polish off an entire large on his own. ;) So, I DO think that there was someone in her room, and I would guess at least two people (maybe 3) because of the different pizza/size orders. Also, I don't think she was concerned about watching her money. One of the videos the pizza guy said she gave him a $5/$6 tip.

I thought the same thing about the money concernedmom. And that was the first delivery for only a medium pizza. So there is another tip most likely for the second one. She also paid the babysitter 40 dollars for less than 2 hours. Do we have a thread to start adding up all the known money she was spending?

I thought the same thing about the money concernedmom. And that was the first delivery for only a medium pizza. So there is another tip most likely for the second one. She also paid the babysitter 40 dollars for less than 2 hours. Do we have a thread to start adding up all the known money she was spending?

No money thread yet. Your turn to start one :)

I just searched the NG transcripts and pizza didn't pop up. I Googled and nothing on babysitter and pizza.

Does anybody remember if the babysitter said this in a video and if so anything about the video that would make it easier to find? I really don't want to watch all the babysitter videos lol. But I want to know if she said the pizza boxes were empty or not. (Yes, yes I am obsessive :) )

TIA

BeanE, I am not positive, but I believe it was a news article and the baby-sitter was quoted as saying there was an empty pizza box on the floor. It was recent - within the last few days.

TIA

I haven't found a video with the babysitter saying empty pizza boxes but this article refers to the "Johnson's babysitter saw empty pizza boxes from the restaurant on her hotel room floor."

HTH for now,
fran

http://www.kpho.com/news/22494558/detail.html

Would love, love, love to know what Tammifayepetersmith and Jack like on their pizza!

Well, I wonder when the second pizza guy left his pizza delivery job? The pizza delivery guy who we know of said he had to track down the other guy. Maybe that pizza guy knows more about what goes on in the hotel and maybe that is why pizza the second time?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
3bell4010066bppts
Back