ME ME - Ayla Reynolds, 20 mnths, Waterville, 17 December 2011 - # 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
I read some of the blog entries, won't mention it or link it, but just to say...unreal that there are always women ready to defend a man, under any circumstances...not saying that JD is guilty for sure, but Ayla is the issue here..if any doubt hangs over his head, and it does, he is big enough to worry about himself, she is not. Grow up, ladies...JMO

Wow...just wow. A ton of info at the link discussed. Thanks to those that directed traffic.

[QUOTFacebook postings from all sidesE=Helenstreet;7850143]Kindly explain. Your post doesn't make any sense. Thank you![/QUOTE]

Let me start by saying I'm not a supporter of any side. I just want justice for Ayla. That being said I have been following the Facebook postings of all parties and TR's status on her About page has the fact she's looking for a change. I've not seen that comment on her page before and was not sure if I could copy and paste it here or not.

I am waiting impatiently for the results of the items found!:praying:

peeps: gentle reminder: if a link is not allowed here at websleuths we also are not to discuss it here as well. Thanks for your understanding.

Praying for answers! Ayla HAS to be somewhere. People do not just disappear. I really hope LE are closer to finding an answer. I check up on this case about once a week and just now saw the news r/t items possibly linked to her being found in the river.

Let me start by saying I'm not a supporter of any side. I just want justice for Ayla. That being said I have been following the Facebook postings of all parties and TR's status on her About page has the fact she's looking for a change. I've not seen that comment on her page before and was not sure if I could copy and paste it here or not.

I don't see where she claims to be "looking for a change", or wanting to "relocate and start over". In fact, it doesn't seem like the individual you mention really has a lot of activity on her page, and because you haven't seen something doesn't mean that it wasn't there already. Even if someone did post "looking for a change", I don't see what is so hinky about that. I am glad that the moderators on Websleuths are so adamant about keeping gossip off of these pages though. Ayla's mother is a victim. She has been unbelievably proactive in her efforts to locate her daughter. In my opinion, she deserves nothing but compassion.

Praying for ANSWERS and JUSTICE for Ayla!!!! Sure hope this find brings it!!!!
:please:

If someone took the time to gather the child, the child's backpack and blanket this tells me the taker could have been known to the families and was a possible kidnapping like was stated. I'm still not believing the father did anything to Ayla.

BBM:

JMO ... but LE seems to have ruled out a "kidnapping"...

Snippets from : http://edition.cnn.com/2012/01/28/justice/maine-missing-toddler/index.html?hpt=ju_c2

"We feel they know more than they're telling us," said Stephen McCausland, a spokesman for the Maine Department of Public Safety.

Police said the adults told them "someone snuck into the house, went into the bedroom where Ayla was sleeping, and no one heard or saw anything." Yet "there is no evidence that we have found that would point to an abduction," said the state spokesman.

"Their story ... doesn't pass the 'straight-face' test in Maine," McCausland said.

JMO ... but it is obvious that "something" happened to Ayla in the basement ... :(

Snippets from : http://www.kjonline.com/news/Blood-found-at-missing-toddlers-home-is-Ayla-Reynolds.html

WATERVILLE — Blood found by police at Ayla Reynolds' home belongs to the missing toddler.

The announcement came a day after McCausland said that investigators believe the three adults who were in the home the night before Ayla was reported missing are withholding information that could help investigators find her.

McCausland also said Saturday state police took several hundred pieces of potential evidence from the home, including the blood, during a full-scale investigation in late December.

JMO but ...

- LE knows Ayla was NOT abducted ...

- LE knows Ayla did NOT walk out of the house on her own ...

- LE knows "something" happened to little Ayla at the DiPietro home ...

It's just a matter of time ... LE is working this case and they want Justice for Ayla ...

The DiPietro's and their "supporters" are "arrogant" and "cocky" ... and it WILL catch up with ALL them ...

:moo::moo::moo:

If someone took the time to gather the child, the child's backpack and blanket this tells me the taker could have been known to the families and was a possible kidnapping like was stated. I'm still not believing the father did anything to Ayla.

BBM: 6 weeks prior to Ayla's "disappearance, Justin took out a "life insurance policy" on Ayla ...

JMO, but WHO would take out a LIP on an 18 month old, especially when you do NOT even have a JOB ?

Justin had "motive" ... a $25,000 motive according to the amount of the policy ...

Justin "thinks" he is going to cash in ... and that ain't gonna happen !

JMO ... but it is clear that Justin and family and friends are NOT cooperating with LE ...

snipped from : http://www.onlinesentinel.com/news/...more_2012-02-16.html?searchterm=ayla+reynolds

State police spokesman Steve McCausland said Thursday that the paternal family of missing child Ayla Reynolds could be doing more to help investigators.

I totally agree with you, doggonecute. The paternal family of Ayla Reynolds, plus CR, are withholding the truth from LE. Now, why would anyone lie to LE? Why would JD fabricate a fake abduction and get his sis ED, gal pal CR, and mommy PD to back him up?
Yes, I know PD was "away" on that fake Friday, but she willingly went along with the others on the fake intruder child abductor story. Meaning they are all in deep doo-doo when Justice finally goes a'callin' at wherever it is JD is getting his free room and board.
IMO

I totally agree with you, doggonecute. The paternal family of Ayla Reynolds, plus CR, are withholding the truth from LE. Now, why would anyone lie to LE? Why would JD fabricate a fake abduction and get his sis ED, gal pal CR, and mommy PD to back him up?
Yes, I know PD was "away" on that fake Friday, but she willingly went along with the others on the fake intruder child abductor story. Meaning they are all in deep doo-doo when Justice finally goes a'callin' at wherever it is JD is getting his free room and board.
IMO

:seeya: Hi Caligram !

BBM: Good Question : WHY would any of Ayla's "paternal family" and CR "LIE" to LE ?

- Is it because they are involved and/or involved with the cover-up ?

- Is it because they are a "witness" to what "happened" to little Ayla?

- Is it because they are "scared" of Justin ? It has been reported that Justin and brother Lance get into "fights".

And ALL of these "women" -- are "mothers" ?

:please: This is one of the cases that I follow that I am very optimistic that LE will solve ...

- LE has "blood splatter" evidence from the basement that belongs to Ayla ...

- LE was in the DiPietro home for almost 2 weeks, and according to Mr. McClausand, LE took many, many items from the home for analysis ...

- LE sent "baby items" found behind the Mill to the labs and are awaiting results ...

And there are 5 people that know "something" :

1. Justin D
2. Elisha D
3. Courtney R
4. Phoebe D
5. Lance D

And they are NOT talking ... 5 people keeping their mouths shut ... and JMO, but that is a lot of people to "control" and hopefully, one of them will slip up big time !

:please: Praying for a break in this case for Ayla ...

I hope all 5 have to spend a very, very, VERY long time in jail.
I have a feeling that the children in the house were allowed to do whatever they wanted to Ayla while their "mothers" looked the other way- steal Ayla's toys, pinch, hit, etc.
Also, if the bag and blanket were dumped in the river and ARE Ayla's, they might have been dumped after Ayla went missing. I think a Dip might have taken some of Ayla's things and dumped them in the river so that Trista couldn't have them back. Which also means that Ayla won't be coming back. Which makes me wonder if the Dips would really do something stupid like that?

All JMO.

I hope all 5 have to spend a very, very, VERY long time in jail.
I have a feeling that the children in the house were allowed to do whatever they wanted to Ayla while their "mothers" looked the other way- steal Ayla's toys, pinch, hit, etc.
Also, if the bag and blanket were dumped in the river and ARE Ayla's, they might have been dumped after Ayla went missing. I think a Dip might have taken some of Ayla's things and dumped them in the river so that Trista couldn't have them back. Which also means that Ayla won't be coming back. Which makes me wonder if the Dips would really do something stupid like that?

All JMO.

:seeya: Hi megan !

BBM: Yes, I think they did do something like that ... they ARE that "cold-hearted" ...

This is JMO, but I think they "hid" Ayla so well, THEY [the DiPietro's] "think" she will never be found ... I can see Justin and the rest of the W4 "throwing out" Ayla's belongings : they are extremely "arrogant" and "think" they are "smarter than LE" ...

Justin, the DiPietro's and CR have NOT shown one ounce of sympathy for Ayla ... Nothing ... And their "hatred" for Ayla and Trista really "shows" their "true colors" ...

:please: I sure hope there is something that will lead to Ayla ...

:moo:

It is time, Justin. Time for Justice to claim you and your crew. Time for Justice for Ayla.

snipped from : http://www.onlinesentinel.com/news/...-avoid-fighting.html?searchterm=ayla+reynolds

EYES OPEN WALK FOR BABY AYLA

Eyes Open Walk for Baby Ayla will be from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. Saturday. The four-mile walk to raise awareness for missing toddler Ayla Reynolds begins and ends at City Hall. The route will take participants down Front Street, Appleton Street, Elm Street, Western Avenue, First Rangeway, Kennedy Memorial Drive, Silver Street and Main Street. A shorter route, of approximately three miles, will take walkers down the length of Cool Street rather than First Rangeway. Water stations will be provided at the corner of Western Avenue and Cool Street, and at Gifford’s Ice Cream on Silver Street. Food will be served at City Hall at the end of the walk.

:please: Prayers that Ayla is found soon !

:please:

snipped from : http://www.onlinesentinel.com/news/...-avoid-fighting.html?searchterm=ayla+reynolds

Planners of Ayla walk look to stem, avoid fighting

By Ben McCanna bmccanna@centralmaine.com

WATERVILLE — Organizers of the Eyes Open Walk for Baby Ayla hope to raise awareness about missing toddler Ayla Reynolds and unite members of an increasingly fractious community of supporters.

We want an open, public walk,” said co-organizer Ed Mea, of Albion. “We want it to be peaceful. We don’t want bickering.”

RBBM: What a SHAME ! This is for Ayla !

Also ... some interesting info in the article about the SM sites, the different "factions" ...

:please: bring Ayla home !

Planners of Ayla walk look to stem, avoid fighting

By Ben McCanna bmccanna@centralmaine.com

WATERVILLE — Organizers of the Eyes Open Walk for Baby Ayla hope to raise awareness about missing toddler Ayla Reynolds and unite members of an increasingly fractious community of supporters.

We want an open, public walk,” said co-organizer Ed Mea, of Albion. “We want it to be peaceful. We don’t want bickering.”

RBBM: What a SHAME ! This is for Ayla !

Also ... some interesting info in the article about the SM sites, the different "factions" ...

:please: bring Ayla home !

I am happy to hear that people in Waterville are keeping Ayla's name in the news! It sounds like the community is pulling together. -free food at the end of the walk etc.

Hopefully Ayla will be home soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member