Luka Rocco Magnotta: charged with first degree murder; worldwide red alert:INTERPOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah ha .. Cappuccino .. ah ha! I know you from other cases on here. Did you have to go through some "hoops" with the free email account to get to join?

eleph ... you almost had me fooled ....:rocker:

No, I don't think so. It was about a year ago so I don't really remember. Anyway, I'm not the dead salmon I promise.

And yes! I can hear the moaning too.

You guys do make me curious because I am a crime buff and I like to analyze all the evidence.. but I just cant bring myself to watch anything like that. Heck, it ruins my day if I accidentally run over a squirrel. I'm such a wimp with things like that.

The difference could also be due to a waterproof mattress cover--some look like mattress tops. This could be a purposeful red herring.

iirc, BB throws out the red herring then also offers the mattress cover explanation himself. I'll have to go back and verify that, though. There are a lot more comments on it now then there were when I first read them.

She kills her victims with an icepick. The victims are tied to the bed for some kinky sex, then she kills them. The alibi is that she is a thriller author where the central character kills her victims with an icepick.
In addition to that, he posted this incest story on an amateur *advertiser censored* site. He watched Basic Instinct and similar movies with his step-mom before the two started having sex. Could be more of his "myth building," or could be one big piece of the massive puzzle of why he's so ****ed up.
Luka Magnotta : My Stepmom
[2008-08-21 08:37:30 pm]
My name is Luka Magnotta and this is my nightmare.
Well this is a hard story to write for the wounds are still very fresh . Don't think they will ever be healed ..

I made a big mistake a few years ago, you see..while my father is a very nice person..he also has a horriable dark side. He is an alcohalic and prescription drug abusier and pill addict.
For days he would take overdoses of pills and fall asleep in the bathtub, My stepmother Joanne and I would try and try to help him...but it was no use. He would fall down stairs drunk and would have to be rushed away in ambulances constantly...he even broke his rib, and on one occasion he broke his leg and arm because he was so self medicated he fell into a ditch at 2am and almost frooze to death...luckily a neighbour of his was able to save him.

He would sleep 23hours out of the day and ended up gaining an enormous amount of weight. So my stepmother got really tired of being alone. She would always call me for support on the phone and we would talk all night long...she would call me for help and advice when she wouldnt know what to do.

So slowly I began comming over to my parants house and spending time with her...while my father was still asleep on the sofa.
She would offer me drinks and we would sit up all night watching movies like Basic Instinct and Point of No Return.

One night she didnt want to watch movies with me..she wanted to take things further...She started to speak about sex and she told me it was very hot in her place..so she took her top off. Then without warning she kissed me. I personally was shocked and didnt know what to expect? All I could think of AND SEE was my father ..laying right there next to us passed out and drunk.

Joanne still wanted to go further so we took eachothers clothing off and began to kiss and have sex. This kept going on for months. I know what you may be thinking if your reading this..but im NOT sick...sometimes things just happen and you cant control them.
Joanne and I would spend our time at the Metro zoo..we even had sex next to the wolfs chages. Very erotic. We would have sex at her mother place while her mom was at work. Then Joanne said she wanted to leave my father and marry me! I was very confused and didnt know what to do. So I tryed to back her off a bit. We continued to have relations at my parants place for a few more weeks and then I told her I found someone else. I still feel very bad, and my father doesnt know. Everytime I look at him I feel guilty and dont know what to say.

He has gotten help and is not an alcohalic anylonger...thank god and him and Joanne are back with one another.They are happy and we all go on trips to the beach. Joanne still flirts with me and we see each other naked..but other then that...noone knows.

Was I wrong to have sex with her? Even though my father couldnt fullfil her needs and she was lonely and depressed?
I feel like I was helping everyone and doing my father a favour.

I thinks its best he doesnt know about our affair? Or randevouz as I like to call it.
Luka Magnotta

I have a question for people that know more about deep web stuff than I do.
(My knowledge is limited, and I tend to stay where I know I am safe, so to speak.)

could the weird screennames, the ones that are just letter/number combos, be "addresses" of sorts? Like where to find the TOR files if you can figure what goes on the end of the combo? I'm not suggesting that anyone try to find them by trying them as deep web addresses, I'm just asking if that could be possible.

It just seems odd, that most of of usernames are at least words, but there's a couple that I'm sure are his as well, and they are just nonsense combos.

Hmmmm... good question NMK and great to see you are working on this (good to see you again too friend). I guess in my mind it could be a kind of a hash total type thing (encrypted is the word I am looking for) for addresses deeper in the web. Part of the onion layer that has been explained by a couple of savvy folks on this thread.
I would say it is an encryption and will not take anyone to the spot where they really want to get to ... meaning it is so deep down only devil dwellers would really go there unless they had to for investigative purposes.

Hope this makes sense a little bit.... eleph

Was it ever determined where he did the unthinkable/unimaginable to the kittens? I didn't watch any of the videos. Was it the same apartment?

LOL, I keep wanting to do our usual welcome to newbies, but then I'm like "but I don't want to welcome him," but maybe I do welcome him here if and only if it leads to his capture quicker.

In any case, to all the new non-Luka members and longtime lurkers who are posting:

:wagon::wagon::wagon::welcome4::welcome4:

As for Luka, there's not an emoticon/smilie that can accurately display how I feel about him... :puke: is close, but not bad enough... :devil: is almost there. But really, the icon of what I have to say would be too obscene to put on WS, so :puke: and :devil: are gonna have to work for now.

Blech, what a crazy case and what a pathetic loser shell attention-seeking monster in human form this guy is. Just the descriptions of the videos won't leave my mind! I was kissing on my kitties so much last night and today!

If you think that he could be reading your words then avoid showing shock, fear or other similar emotions. IMO this guy feeds off the fear and shock. He will read most emotions as saying he is impressive, he has your attention, he is capable of causing strong emotions.

Use adjective's like loser, pathetic, sad, criminal, not too bright and crazy. IOW you aren't impressed with him. He is pathetic, not impressive.

Avoid words like coward or other words that might make him think that he needs to do more to impress you. That he needs to more to cause fear. To show his 'manhood.' That we want to avoid.

Be positive. They will catch him. Instead of saying I hope they catch him, say things like when they catch him. Talk about how every criminal makes mistakes and how they do catch those mistakes sooner or later.

The difference could also be due to a waterproof mattress cover--some look like mattress tops. This could be a purposeful red herring.

The sheets were bunched up at the top of the mattress, pink sheets. The screen shots I have seen show dark colored sheets. There wasn't a mattress cover bunched anywhere in that apartment that I could see. Doesn't mean there wasn't one. Anyone here who has seen the video, could you chime in on this one?

She kills her victims with an icepick. The victims are tied to the bed for some kinky sex, then she kills them. The alibi is that she is a thriller author where the central character kills her victims with an icepick.

You are just fooking kiddin me .... this maniacal lunatic has been leading up to this for some time. I will never be able to watch that movie ever.

On a private forum I belong to that I'd rather not list (I'm ashamed to admit this but it's similar to Bestgore), there's a member posting things in the exact same tone as Luka's many aliases. This person joined on May 15th and keeps saying Luka is misunderstood, a millionaire model, has the ability to travel worldwide, etc. Pretty much the exact same deluded language found in posts confirmed to be by the real Luka, complete with the same punctuation/spelling errors.

It could very well be a troll, but if not, this poster flat out says he's not done and thinks of this as a chess match. He also seems to hate being called by his real name which a few members taunted him with.

I guess it's better than him being out searching for a new victim, but is he really just sitting here reading all these things and feeding his ego? Man, and I thought Casey Anthony was a narcissistic psycho.

Was it ever determined where he did the unthinkable/unimaginable to the kittens? I didn't watch any of the videos. Was it the same apartment?
The python video was in the hotel above the pub in Wembley, UK he was staying when interviewed by the Sun UK. If I remember correctly, the other kitten videos were released a little before then, so probably in the UK as well.

He was only at the Montreal apartment for about 4-5 months, I believe.

An American woman, who since December 2011 has been part of the group tracking Magnotta since he posted videos online of himself killing kittens, says that before he releases a video, he leaves clues on the Internet, using false social-media identities.
“He has a fantasy about this,” she said. “This is a theory. He does exactly what we said. He goes to Google. He starts making forum posts. He gives details. Then, on the 24th or the 25th — we think the 24th — he acted out the fantasy. But he did that exactly as he said he would.”

The woman wished to remain anonymous because of concerns over her safety.

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - CANADA: Luka Rocco Magnotta, wanted for murder and dismemberment

I think these sock puppet comments all around YouTube are actually clues of some sort. Please tell me someone smarter and more resourceful than I is scouring each of these comments and connecting the dots. That Mega Man video and related comments are just plain creepy.

:what: :what:

Beavis is still posting comments too (1 hour ago).

luka magnotta - YouTube

On that video the janitor was saying they found the body parts in the apartment then he says nobody said they found the body parts but.. then I lost the video. Perhaps LE found the missingf body parts in the apt after all.

Which is that Nephers? Do you have a link? I wondered about the 1L1IP video (yes I watched it .. :/ .. ) - my first thought was it was two different victims in the beginning ... first few frames looked like a skinny white guy ... and sometimes I found the camera movement weird as if someelse was holding it ... just sayin ...

I had to step away, sorry....

****warning graphic****

In the butthead video, I noticed that it seemed much lighter. Something seemed off. I googled the 1l1ip video. I looked at Google images and found the entire screen shot butthead had used. Again, it didn't seem to look like what I saw in the video. One big thing was the lighting, another was the angle, another was there is a sheet on the shoulder of the victim in the butthead video.... So, I rewatched the first few minutes of the 1l1ip video (gag). It seemed to confirm what I was thinking. Not wanting to watch it again, I found a screen shot that I studied against the butthead picture. They don't match. I'm not even convinced the blood patterns matched.....oh, I also noticed while watching the video, that it appears there is a mattress pad on the bed. At times it bunches up in a way a mattress wouldn't, that could explain the difference in the pattern. In the crime scene photos it shows what looks like a pink sheet at the head of the bed. I'm now thinking its the blood stained mattress pad.....this is all moo.

Hmmm. Under his cutenemo account, he posted a huge amount of stuff around Dec 21-24th. Random stuff from weird postings on pet boards like advice about bathing cats, to rape boards..well we can imagine that scenario. I did find it odd on the dates with that nick because there were so many and they were so random and I couldnt put a finger on it..

It is my opinion that the python/kitten torture was carried out while he was in the Dominican Republic. The only thing I am basing this on is that he had a picture of the albino python around his neck when he was in the Dominican.

The sheets were bunched up at the top of the mattress, pink sheets. The screen shots I have seen show dark colored sheets. There wasn't a mattress cover bunched anywhere in that apartment that I could see. Doesn't mean there wasn't one. Anyone here who has seen the video, could you chime in on this one?

I saw sheets or something bunched on the floor. Can't remember the color.

The python video was in the hotel above the pub in Wembley, UK he was staying when interviewed by the Sun UK. If I remember correctly, the other kitten videos were released a little before then, so probably in the UK as well.

He was only at the Montreal apartment for about 4-5 months, I believe.

I think the reporters caught up to Luka in the UK to ask him about the videos but that the internet sleuthers had been trying to track Luka months before the reporters actually caught up to him. I believe that Luka had the albino python while he was in the Dominican Republic. However, I must say that I have been totally wrong many times before ...:moo:

It is. Wasn't the mattress taken by police/thrown out after the cops finished combing the scene?

I thought the City picked up the remnants but I assume the mattress would have been treated as evidence and removed by police for forensics ... I dont think they would throw it out ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member