Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #31

Status
Not open for further replies.

christine2448

Retired WS Staff
Reaction score
Please continue GENERAL discussions here. Look around Caylee now has a FORUM, there are several threads started on specific topics to try and stay organized.

Links to previous and similar threads can be found toward the bottom of the page.

Newbies.....

WELCOMETOWSBLUE.gif

I am sad such a tragedy is bringing us all together.

I advise everyone to read the RULES of WS, Long and Short Version .

I don't want to keep bringing this up but I was surprised that the attorney, Michael Walsh, said about Jesse on Dan Abrahms. He said Jesse had been fired, yet we saw the comment on MS that he had resigned. To many conflicting statements here. Did Jesse resign or was he fired. Did he resign because he was going to be fired. If so why??

http://www.clubplanet.com/Venues/132116/Orlando/Fusion-Nightclub

This is the description of the club. Notice the "open all night" and the "drink lots of water and pop advil". This is a drug club.

I worked in clubs for years and I can assure you that the reason you drink tons of water and go to an open all night club is because you are on X. I bartended at one of these places and made no tips because they are so screwed out of their minds on drugs that they don't want to drink/get drunk.

I don't want to keep bringing this up but I was surprised that the attorney, Michael Walsh, said about Jesse on Dan Abrahms. He said Jesse had been fired, yet we saw the comment on MS that he had resigned. To many conflicting statements here. Did Jesse resign or was he fired. Did he resign because he was going to be fired. If so why??

If what we believe is true, Mr Walsh may be looking at a lawsuit from the Grund's.

I was doing a little research earlier about DNA testing and how it would take - came up with 5 - 10 days for a basic test with a good sample and up to 3 weeks to do a match or with a "not so good" sample. I know that hair folicle tests don't take but about a week as I have had friends who have had to have them as pre-employment tests.

So - LE could have the hair tests back but not the tests on the stain. If the hair tests come back to Caylee AND drugs - could THAT be enough to get her tried on the death penalty without a body? Guess that would depend on the amount of drugs.
Anyone else?

I thought it was interesting tonight when jeanine shapiro said to Meghan "Something is just not right here, I sense it" wonder what she meant. I think she was talking about LE at the time.

The same feeling I've been having....

that LE has a very specific reason for releasing Casey's private calls to the public.

Either the FBI or psychiatrists are hoping Casey will paint herself into a small, lonely corner where NOBODY believes her crazy lies anymore & she loses her safety net?

They're NOT handing these tapes over JUST because the media asked for them.... IF LE felt they had any chance to find Caylee because Casey was cooperating or about to cooperate, they would have asked the media to have patience. Even the media would put Caylee's safety above their ratings.

I think we all know why LE isn't searching for Caylee.... they have NO CLUE where to even begin to look & they already know she's dead.

Two things:

1) Casey had to move out of Tony's place by the 1st of July because Tony went to NY. One of his NY friends posted on his myspace on July 2 about how great it was to see him "last night".

2) I find it very interesting how ALL of the talking heads on ALL of the shows are anti-Casey. I haven't been following a lot of other crime cases in a while (real life and all that), but I remember how maddening it was when Peterson was defended by part of the panel on all of the shows. No one is defending Casey on these shows except Mommy.

i found the conversation odd.....i think Lee knows his sister is wacko, & he's slowly being worn down by all the "stories" Casey's telling.....someone posted this is almost like a circus....i'm beginning to feel like it is also.....ugh

i don't even want to know anything else till the forensic tests come back...

Greta "has tape you won't see anywhere else"
coming up in 3 minutes!

Two things:

1) Casey had to move out of Tony's place by the 1st of July because Tony went to NY. One of his NY friends posted on his myspace on July 2 about how great it was to see him "last night".

2) I find it very interesting how ALL of the talking heads on ALL of the shows are anti-Casey. I haven't been following a lot of other crime cases in a while (real life and all that), but I remember how maddening it was when Peterson was defended by part of the panel on all of the shows. No one is defending Casey on these shows except Mommy.

Where was the Casey wrapped in the american flag photo shot on July 4th?

http://www.clubplanet.com/Venues/132116/Orlando/Fusion-Nightclub

This is the description of the club. Notice the "open all night" and the "drink lots of water and pop advil". This is a drug club.

That's Fusion. The club Casey was at, the one that Tony works at, the one his best friend spins at is Fusian. "Drink lots of water and pop advil" speaks more of staving off hang overs than it does drugs to me. And following the link, the first line in the description is... "Fusion Nightclub - Think of Fusion Nightclub as a guaranteed hangover".

Then that debunks her partying while Caylee was missing.

Not neccessarily. There are more pictures of her partying on 6/20. Those pictures I posted from february are to disprove the theory of Tony's friend who said Casey didn't start going to Fusian before she met Tony in May.

if casey worked for fusian as a promoter why hasn't a manager or the owner backed it up yet? i know it couldn't be that great of publicity but still...

I was doing a little research earlier about DNA testing and how it would take - came up with 5 - 10 days for a basic test with a good sample and up to 3 weeks to do a match or with a "not so good" sample. I know that hair folicle tests don't take but about a week as I have had friends who have had to have them as pre-employment tests.

Anyone else?

I can get a drug test back within 24 hrs on our employees (urine test)
I can get a hair folicle test back in 5 to 7 days. Thats thru any Drs office.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fategoddess
IIRC, there are pictures of her at Fusian in February! They were in one of the myspace accts.

Olive:
Can you post link? I don't remember those

Here you go:
http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/ind...dID=77846630&albumID=2060200&imageID=29136917

Found in this myspace acct:
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=77846630

The date on that is a mistake. That was taken on 6/20, not 2/20.

Teddy Pieper did some Internet housekeeping today. His site is gone and so are all of the pics. Bummer.

Not neccessarily. There are more pictures of her partying on 6/20. Those pictures I posted from february are to disprove the theory of Tony's friend who said Casey didn't start going to Fusian before she met Tony in May.

Can you link me to those, please?

She was there June 6th and 13th.

Here I check 24 hours later and LE is no closer to finding poor little Caylee and her mom still sits in jail lying through her teeth.

I would just like to say something to the grandmother of little Caylee.

"You daughter is NOT a good mother. No good mother would do what your daughter has done to their child. IF she did NOT do anything to her child and IF she wasn't afraid of being punished, she wouldn't continue to let LE run all over the place looking for what SHE, your daughter, KNOWS where she is!"

Also, IMO, I think Casey's brother is upset with her because all this time has passed and Casey still won't tell LE where or what happened to Caylee. He's probably even madder that she won't even tell him. He's most likely disgusted with her and told her he's washing his hands of her if she doesn't tell HIM the truth and she let him walk away. He's probably heartbroken over the loss of his niece AND his sister.

This case is driving me crazy. I get so frustrated and everytime I see a picture of beautiful little Caylee, it brings tears to my eyes because she is lost and someone knows where she is and won't talk. :(

JMHO
fran

Where was the Casey wrapped in the american flag photo shot on July 4th?

Link?

I don't know where she was on July 4th.

She borrowed Amy's car at some point and maybe stayed at her place, too?

Don't know. But I do know that Tony was in NY July 1st through 5th.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarpSleuth