Forensic Astrology - CAYLEE ANTHONY Reported Missing 7/15/2008: #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I too noticed it was in St. Cloud and clouds are up (north). I'm just not feeling too much, as for my meaning of North. I think it is something else.

I may have found your NORTH. I forgot about the elementary school

NorthLake Park Community School
9055 NorthLake Parkway
Orlando, FL 32827

Driving directions to Northlake Park Community School

0.7 mi – about 2 mins

Narc Rd/Narcoossee Rd

1.Head southeast on Narc Rd/Narcoossee Rd toward Northlake Pkwy
174 ft

2.Turn right at Northlake Pkwy
Destination will be on the right

0.7 mi

I'm getting confused here. Seminole County is NORTH of Orange County. Are the county lines here correct? Could it be Orange County on the N of the line and Osceola County on the S side of the line? Would someone please verify...

PS - Osceola was an Indian chief - very famous in FL!

It is Osceola - I made a mistake when I got too excited when I found that LOL. The Osceola/Orange County line runs through Sawgrass Marsh.

Charage I read so much I get confused :)

I think it might be 4.75 miles from the A home in a SSW direction? Someone correct me if I'm wrong please.

If you all could pin point an area then I'm willing to do a drive by.

Sparky, the direction would be ESE of the Anthony home. The 4.75 miles is correct, but it could be approximate or as the crow flies...

Thanks,
Soulscape

Sparky, the direction would be ESE of the Anthony home. The 4.75 miles is correct, but it could be approximate or as the crow flies...

Thanks,
Soulscape

Thank you Soulscape. I knew I screwed something up:)

Ok I went S on Goldenrod to Narcoossee Rd today. You are actually driving SW on Goldenrod until you hit Narcoossee Rd, then you are heading South.

I drove past 8468 Narcoossee Rd and across the street are 3 story apts. It is also a very "BUSY" rd and is 4 lanes.

Narcoossee Rd is under construction from approx Lee Vista to the Beeline. (Beachline). Looks as though they are widening the rd to 4 lanes in that area.

Thanks very much Sparky! I guess that rules that area out then. I wondered how busy it was - it's hard to tell from the Google photos.

Hi Beck, I really don't think she was burned. I feel she is under wood (a bridge maybe) I don't think she is that far down in the ground. It's almost like she is stuck on something. I really don't see anything associated with "North" so far. It is just a strong feeling for that word.

NORTH Narcoossee Rd.....instead of where the A's live off of Narcoossee Rd. The road down here is called NORTH Narcoossee (thanks Sparky or whoever pointed that out). Maybe on the North side of the county line?? The county line runs right through Sawgrass Marsh.

Hi, Chargethemall,
I love this thread, but this is my first time posting in it. I am not talented at all like you are, but I just had a thought. I have been thinking about "North" and just keep thinking about the North star. It is what lost hikers and such look for to find their direction. Perhaps this just means that you are going in the right direction? I know, a huge stretch, but I thought I would toss it out there. Thanks for all your hard work. :)

That's interesting since Split Oak Preserve is a hiking area with nature trails.

I can't imagine searching this area we are studying without a team that proceeds methodically unless I had a couple of dogs I knew pretty well. I trust them to such an extent that I would slow if they barked, turned if they told me to, even while still in the car. Before we set out, I would spend some quiet time with them to let them absorb "the mission". I am talking about ordinary dogs, not trained cadaver dogs because I might not be that lucky. It is very upsetting that the A's refused to provide some items for the dogs to assist in the search.

Note to Students: Some charts speak louder than others. Tuba's Remains chart at below link shows 17 TAURUS/SCORPIO on the ASC/DSC axis. Caylee's natal chart shows 17 TAURUS/SCORPIO on the MC/IC axis.

This tells me The Remains Chart Tuba cast is a very important chart. As a matter of fact, it now becomes a Key Chart in this case.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3028828&postcount=329

Thanks,
Soulscape

I can't imagine searching this area we are studying without a team that proceeds methodically unless I had a couple of dogs I knew pretty well. I trust them to such an extent that I would slow if they barked, turned if they told me to, even while still in the car. Before we set out, I would spend some quiet time with them to let them absorb "the mission". I am talking about ordinary dogs, not trained cadaver dogs because I might not be that lucky. It is very upsetting that the A's refused to provide some items for the dogs to assist in the search.

Wouldn't it be nice if they would just provide something with her scent? Unfortunately, they never will. That's why we're all here. Somebody is going to find her. I really feel we are in the right area, especially after the 4.17 thing. I had seen those numbers earlier today, before coming on. I dismissed them, because I thought I had read somewhere about some place bieng 4.17 miles from the Anthony home. I just thought I was thinking about something I had read, but when Sparky's post said 417 it made me rethink that.

There is definitely something in the air. It resembles a collection of energy and it is directed. It is a new impetus, a new feeling. We may not be the party that makes the discovery but it will be made and our thinking added a great measure to the push. LP's energy is also part of this because he will NOT give up. All the searchers are part of this whirlwind; may it touch earth at just the right spot.

Tuba - I just noticed something interesting...don't know if it has relevance. Lake Ajay (N. Narcoossee at Cyrils is connected to Split Oak Preserve on the west side) has what appears to be eroded cliffs on the East and South sides of it. It also has a canal at the north end that connects to Eagle Creek Golf Course. Take a look. I have photos if you'd like me to post them. Just don't want to cloudy up the energy if that doesn't fit. There is gated/keyed access off of Cyrils (according to the maps) only. I don't know if it is accessible through Split Oak Park or not, or off of 'Blah Blah' Duda Road.

Yes, I would like to take a look at that---eroding cliffs, canal, Eagle, you bet!

We know the depos of GA & CA in the ZFG suit are scheduled for 12/22/08.

Can we track down the TIME of deposition?

Thanks,
Soulscape

Here ya go. I sure wish I knew more about the access there and what those buildings are in the trees. There's a pier and I looked really close on one and it looks like logs or something in a line toward the edge of the cliff, but I can't be sure. You can only zoom in so much. An interesting note: that lake is 4.75 mi ESE of Annie's house on Lake Mary Jane Road.

N-Narcoossee-Lake.jpg

Higher View
N-Narcoossee-Lake2.jpg

Eagle Creek Golf Course View
lake-ajay-eagle-crk.jpg

Let me know what you think.

Wouldn't it be nice if they would just provide something with her scent? Unfortunately, they never will. That's why we're all here. Somebody is going to find her. I really feel we are in the right area, especially after the 4.17 thing. I had seen those numbers earlier today, before coming on. I dismissed them, because I thought I had read somewhere about some place bieng 4.17 miles from the Anthony home. I just thought I was thinking about something I had read, but when Sparky's post said 417 it made me rethink that.

Just wondering, doesn't LE have Caylee's car seat? Baby doll? Seems to me her scent would be on those items?

Seems like they would Kait! I doubt they'd give it to us? What do you think?

Hey -- have you guys looked at the new thread about the mysterious Frank M.? I wonder what his connection to KC is and what part he plays in all of this? He's a big time auto parts scammer on the internet. Presently, he's in jail in St. Augustine for Larceny and Fraud I think (was arrested on 11/23/08according to the St. Aug paper).

She made a lot of phone calls to him on the 16th and other days...as I understand from the people who were dissecting the phone records. He has connections in Gainsville, St. Aug, Orlando, and Clermont.

His DOB is 1/9/87.

Just wondering, doesn't LE have Caylee's car seat? Baby doll? Seems to me her scent would be on those items?

Unfortunately, those items would be considered evidence and I seriously doubt that they would allow anyone or anything to tamper with that evidence, even for such a just cause as to find Caylee...But, thinking on the Anthony family's refusal to provide an item of Caylee's for the purpose of allowing the dogs to pick up her scent, THAT is a dead giveaway in my book that they do not want Caylee found under any circumstances...Why else would they refuse such a request? There IS no other logical explanation except their further and continuing interference in finding this precious little soul...I know if it were me, and I thank God in heaven that it is not, but if it were, I would give my child's bedclothes where they slept to be sure the dogs could locate them, dead or alive. I would not want my precious child laying in the ground somewhere, alone, unprotected and forgotten. Even if it meant they would be found dead, I would still want them found so I could see them one last time and lay them to rest in peace and dignity...Something is so wrong in this family-everything that they do is backward to progress...:banghead:

Guess I should clarify my musings....if LE has "some" items of Caylee - did they expose their dogs to it during the initial searches? And what stopped LE from issuing a subpoena for clothing she wore (and that hopefully CA had NOT washed!)?? When they returned to the A's to collect some of KC's clothing, did they maybe take something of Caylee's then? And, nah, I wouldn't think LE would give it up.... :)) !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sugarheart27