OK OK - Jamison Family; Truck, IDs, money, & dog found abandoned, Oct 2009 - #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
was it a typo in the article? the 22nd thru the 25th is not 10 days and the 22nd thru the 27th is not 12 days?

Mea culpa! First should be 22nd May through 01 June, second, 22nd through 03 June.

Why do I keep coming back to the "handyman"? Is he cleared?

I have to say, I've always thought that "that must be some alibi!" It would have to cover many days, wouldn't it? We don't have an exact date that foul play might have occurred, only the day they were last seen. I wonder what his alibi was, and who vouched for him.

The last 4 people Sherilyn bought things from do not sell things that point towards them starting new lives. Of course they could have but it really doesnt look that way.

One seller sold books and religous trinkets which was the most suspect of the ones listed .

The other where kids games and learning cd's for kids.
I just looked at the first 4 or 5 ,one seller is no longer listing items so I couldnt tell by what they were selling and a few had random ites tossed in but it appeared they stick to selling the same kind of things

Okay, this harkens back to our idyllic days spent wondering how in the heck long Maisie the pooch might have been able to survive in the abandoned vehicle. Info below re: the Joplin Tornado, and from the Joplin Globe:

So - Dog "A," above, was trapped in rubble for over 10 days, Sunday the 22nd through Wednesday the 25th; Dog "B" for 12 days, Sunday through Friday the 27th.

No reports on bags of chips in the rubble.

BBM: thank you wfgodot, for pointing that out. :)

Oh yeah- I forgot to mention that I am still curious as to why pretty much half the SO of Latimer Co managed to 'leave' almost overnight? Did we get the timing on that?

I don't know about ya'll...but where I live that means...oops. Thoughts?

I have to say, I've always thought that "that must be some alibi!" It would have to cover many days, wouldn't it? We don't have an exact date that foul play might have occurred, only the day they were last seen. I wonder what his alibi was, and who vouched for him.
Exactly.

Okay, this harkens back to our idyllic days spent wondering how in the heck long Maisie the pooch might have been able to survive in the abandoned vehicle. Info below re: the Joplin Tornado, and from the Joplin Globe:

So - Dog "A," above, was trapped in rubble for over 10 days, Sunday the 22nd through Wednesday the 25th; Dog "B" for 12 days, Sunday through Friday the 27th.

No reports on bags of chips in the rubble.

The article was writen on june 3rd.

sun the 22 until the 25th is only 3 days (the 25th was not a wensday
then the 27th not a friday is only five day

??

Not that it is not a great feat for the poor pups. Is the reporter also stuck in the rubble?

The article was writen on june 3rd.

sun the 22 until the 25th is only 3 days (the 25th was not a wensday
then the 27th not a friday is only five day

??

Not that it is not a great feat for the poor pups. Is the reporter also stuck in the rubble?
No, no, I already pleaded insanity above:
Mea culpa! First should be 22nd May through 01 June, second, 22nd through 03 June.
I blame, of course, Bobbles for the entire incident.

mtrooper thank you so much for posting the parts of sherilyn's journal, its very helpful to see what she's written.

whoever told sherilyn about that steve quayle site must have had an idea of her personality and thought it might be of interest to her.

some of what she wrote in the journal almost sounds like she thought that it would be better for them to live away from people in the wilderness. she was looking forward to that.

from what i've read imo it seems sherilyn was of eclectic "religious" beliefs, not necessarily one religion.

she mentions the waldens that "HID" in the wilderness. henry david thoreau walden pond the author who actually lived in the wilderness as a 2 year experiment to focus on his writing better.

imo, sherilyn believed that the family moving to the woods and "seperation from people" was a good thing for them, or at least for her. she loved the idea and was looking forward to the move. likely she feels more connected in nature.

the drawings and words of the knives aren't scary at all to me. i think she threw a pile of knives down as if she were reading cowrie shells. type of voodoo or magic so to speak. from her drawing and labeling either she was "reading" how she saw the falling of the pile of knives as they represent their family. bobby's mother was on her way out (this would make sense as we know sherilyn and her didn't see eye to eye).

the next drawing of them she labels almost as if she has taken notes from somewhere
and wanted to remember how to read them "females point up or two the right"...

so it's possible the entries aren't in chronological order?

sherilyn also mention her first nation (native american) grandmother who lived likely on the rez in a "shack on the side of a river with a dirt floor. i was a baby"

i think it's obvious sherilyn wanted to go back to her roots, and back to the earth living in peace in nature away from people. them buying the lot and storage container out in the woods would have been her dream come true.

random note:

if the jamisons did not plan on disappearing as they did and they were involved in drugs, it is likely that le would have found items related to drugs in their residence or possession somewhere.

le found nothing to indicate drugs or dealing or using them in their residence. yet they won't rule it out. *just wanted to add prescription drugs aside if they did have painkiller scripts for back problems withdrawal would be a huge issue if they had been on them awhile* to know if they were on opiates would be helpful. it'd be hard to detox if one was on them a long time.

however regular drug users almost always have paraphenilia around their house and i'm sure le took a good look at the jamisons' house.

i would love to hope the family just took off and decided to ditch all societal means and live off the land like long ago.

the weird thing that gets me is that they left the dog, i don't see them not bringing their dog with them. that's the only thing that doesn't fit.

another odd thing is that sherilyn and bobby both saw spirits. bobby actually went to the pastor to tell him about it and that he was looking at the satanic bible to try and get rid of the spirits. the last thing you want to tell a pastor is that your reading the satanic bible to get rid of the spirits at your home.

sherilyn on the other hand felt that they weren't bad spirits and there was mention of a spirit that interacted with madyson. sherilyn seems more of a free spirit hippy type herself so it's likely she wouldn't interpret the spirits as negative ones.

it's possible as someone mentioned earlier, that they said these things so people would think they are crazy and leave them alone since it does work usually.

does anyone know what tribe sherilyn is from? what rez her grandmother would have lived on if she did live on the rez?

as for the spirits they saw, maybe that led to their obsession with death or vice versa? i don't think that they were obsessed with death in a negative way as in suicidal, yet i think maybe their view of it was more new age. as in what happens after we die? how to interact with the spirit world. i wish we could see the letters that indicated they were death obsessed. sometimes i think it's in the eye of the beholder, as the picture of madyson.

when we compare the pic of madyson that day to other pics of her it really can be intrepreted as to how one wants to see it.
also lighting plays a huge factor in photos. so does camera quality. here's a link to several pics of madyson from charleyproject

http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/j/jamison_madyson.html

the pic of mady from that day isn't so different from the pic of her on the lower right hand corner. her face angle is slightly different in them and so is the lighting and the way the light cast can make shadows. also at this point i doubt the jamisons or an evil person would stop whatever it was they were doing to take a pic of madyson to leave on the camera. so it's likely the pic happened prior to any wrongdoing.

does anyone know what tribe sherilyn is from? what rez her grandmother would have lived on if she did live on the rez?

as for the spirits they saw, maybe that led to their obsession with death or vice versa? i don't think that they were obsessed with death in a negative way as in suicidal, yet i think maybe their view of it was more new age. as in what happens after we die? how to interact with the spirit world. i wish we could see the letters that indicated they were death obsessed. sometimes i think it's in the eye of the beholder, as the picture of madyson.

when we compare the pic of madyson that day to other pics of her it really can be intrepreted as to how one wants to see it.
also lighting plays a huge factor in photos. so does camera quality. here's a link to several pics of madyson from charleyproject

http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/j/jamison_madyson.html

the pic of mady from that day isn't so different from the pic of her on the lower right hand corner. her face angle is slightly different in them and so is the lighting and the way the light cast can make shadows. also at this point i doubt the jamisons or an evil person would stop whatever it was they were doing to take a pic of madyson to leave on the camera. so it's likely the pic happened prior to any wrongdoing.

Totally agree with every word of this post and your other post above it.

The part about no evidence of drugs is puzzling to me. Everything, to me, leads to drug use, and their disappearance jives with the resulting paranoia. The journal entries...the bizarre graffiti, complete with misspellings and emphasis on certain letters and words (spray painted red over the original black)...the demons and angels and spirits...the surveillance camera (even though Starlet says it was her idea)...the desire to move off the grid...their appearance in their most recent photos as opposed to photos before and right after Madyson was born...Colton moving out...Starlet's claim that they were having money troubles and Bobby's supposed, unknown solution that would not involve Sherilyn....

And then there's the handyman that Sherilyn shot a gun at right before they vanished...(who has been busted a few times for making meth, I have to add...)

Sherilyn also claimed that she was going to leave Bobby and then went to a mental ward soon before they disappeared, correct? Hospital psych ward stays are very short; they're only so doctors can stabilize a patient and tweak their meds. Very often, meds are raised sky high (or cut out from the patient's course of treatment altogether) during the psych ward stay and this can cause the patient's state of mind to change drastically -- for better or for worse (Re: Andrea Yates).

mtrooper thank you so much for posting the parts of sherilyn's journal, its very helpful to see what she's written.

whoever told sherilyn about that steve quayle site must have had an idea of her personality and thought it might be of interest to her.

some of what she wrote in the journal almost sounds like she thought that it would be better for them to live away from people in the wilderness. she was looking forward to that.

from what i've read imo it seems sherilyn was of eclectic "religious" beliefs, not necessarily one religion.

she mentions the waldens that "HID" in the wilderness. henry david thoreau walden pond the author who actually lived in the wilderness as a 2 year experiment to focus on his writing better.

imo, sherilyn believed that the family moving to the woods and "seperation from people" was a good thing for them, or at least for her. she loved the idea and was looking forward to the move. likely she feels more connected in nature.

the drawings and words of the knives aren't scary at all to me. i think she threw a pile of knives down as if she were reading cowrie shells. type of voodoo or magic so to speak. from her drawing and labeling either she was "reading" how she saw the falling of the pile of knives as they represent their family. bobby's mother was on her way out (this would make sense as we know sherilyn and her didn't see eye to eye).

the next drawing of them she labels almost as if she has taken notes from somewhere

sherilyn also mention her first nation (native american) grandmother who lived likely on the rez in a "shack on the side of a river with a dirt floor. i was a baby"

i think it's obvious sherilyn wanted to go back to her roots, and back to the earth living in peace in nature away from people. them buying the lot and storage container out in the woods would have been her dream come true.

random note:

if the jamisons did not plan on disappearing as they did and they were involved in drugs, it is likely that le would have found items related to drugs in their residence or possession somewhere.

le found nothing to indicate drugs or dealing or using them in their residence. yet they won't rule it out. *just wanted to add prescription drugs aside if they did have painkiller scripts for back problems withdrawal would be a huge issue if they had been on them awhile* to know if they were on opiates would be helpful. it'd be hard to detox if one was on them a long time.

however regular drug users almost always have paraphenilia around their house and i'm sure le took a good look at the jamisons' house.

i would love to hope the family just took off and decided to ditch all societal means and live off the land like long ago.

the weird thing that gets me is that they left the dog, i don't see them not bringing their dog with them. that's the only thing that doesn't fit.

another odd thing is that sherilyn and bobby both saw spirits. bobby actually went to the pastor to tell him about it and that he was looking at the satanic bible to try and get rid of the spirits. the last thing you want to tell a pastor is that your reading the satanic bible to get rid of the spirits at your home.

sherilyn on the other hand felt that they weren't bad spirits and there was mention of a spirit that interacted with madyson. sherilyn seems more of a free spirit hippy type herself so it's likely she wouldn't interpret the spirits as negative ones.

it's possible as someone mentioned earlier, that they said these things so people would think they are crazy and leave them alone since it does work usually.

I agree about being able to read some of the journal. It would be really nice if MTrooper would post all of the pages instead of random ones. And as far as drug use- MTrooper stated awhile back and a few threads ago, that he searched everywhere in their home and didn't find a trace. Also, I believe that I read SJ was Cherokee and Choctaw

I agree about being able to read some of the journal. It would be really nice if MTrooper would post all of the pages instead of random ones. And as far as drug use- MTrooper stated awhile back and a few threads ago, that he searched everywhere in their home and didn't find a trace. Also, I believe that I read SJ was Cherokee and Choctaw

Great Idea , then we could move them to the page in order. There is a new sheriff in town after all.

random note:

I took it not as being about walden pond but this group here: http://www.holytrinitynewrochelle.org/yourti16626.html The Waldensians hid at some points in history due to persecution for their religious beliefs.

Ok, I am so putting this dog thing to rest.

Dog lives 3 weeks with no food or water after sunami trapped on roof in ocean.
http://www.dancingdogblog.com/2011/04/tsunami-dog-washed-out-to-sea-saved-3-weeks-later/

Dog lives 13 days trapped in stolen car:
http://www.911jobforums.com/showthread.php?50830-Dog-Survives-13-Days-In-Stolen-Denver-Car

Dog survived 15 days after being trapped in gully.
http://www.zootoo.com/petnews/dogsurvives15daystrappedingull-699

Ok, on to the journal. The reason I have not posted them prior to now is that I felt that if the sheriff wanted the information out on the world wide web than he could put it out there to do so. I walk a fine line with LE and being with a missing persons organization. The last thing I want to do is tick them off. With that being said the old sheriff is now over seas. There are over 100 pages of journal. They are not dated, they are not even necessarily in chronological order. A lot of it is bible study notes. I know every one wants to read the journals, but I am not convinced that posting her diary for lack of a better word is going to get the Jamisons found any quicker. Part of my reasoning is also out of respect for the family. I am sorry. I tried to give you guys a sampling of what what was going on, but I really do not want to post the whole thing. NS has a copy of the journals, maybe Little could ask her
To post it on the FB page?

Ok, I am so putting this dog thing to rest.

Dog lives 3 weeks with no food or water after sunami trapped on roof in ocean.
http://www.dancingdogblog.com/2011/04/tsunami-dog-washed-out-to-sea-saved-3-weeks-later/

Dog lives 13 days trapped in stolen car:
http://www.911jobforums.com/showthread.php?50830-Dog-Survives-13-Days-In-Stolen-Denver-Car

Dog survived 15 days after being trapped in gully.
http://www.zootoo.com/petnews/dogsurvives15daystrappedingull-699

Ok, on to the journal. The reason I have not posted them prior to now is that I felt that if the sheriff wanted the information out on the world wide web than he could put it out there to do so. I walk a fine line with LE and being with a missing persons organization. The last thing I want to do is tick them off. With that being said the old sheriff is now over seas. There are over 100 pages of journal. They are not dated, they are not even necessarily in chronological order. A lot of it is bible study notes. I know every one wants to read the journals, but I am not convinced that posting her diary for lack of a better word is going to get the Jamisons found any quicker. Part of my reasoning is also out of respect for the family. I am sorry. I tried to give you guys a sampling of what what was going on, but I really do not want to post the whole thing. NS has a copy of the journals, maybe Little could ask her
To post it on the FB page?

I spoke with NS earlier today. She said that there are hardly 100 pages of journal- she was sent copies of SOME of the journals from you and the copies of the ENTIRE thing by Sheriff IB. My thoughts on the posting of the journal- well, it appeared that you were posting to prove the info from the website and the container bldg info were on seperate pages- only you did not post anything on the containers. And to be honest, in my opinion, if it is out of respect for the family, you should have thought about it a little more before posting the knife casting pages. That sort of paints her with one brush when she has many colors and textures and was painted upon with many brushes and tools.

NS also stated that she will not be posting the pages publicly as she feels that its highly irresponsible in that if there are any real clues as to what happened to them in her journal- the people responsible can log on to the internet and view everything just like everyone else.

But I truly appreciate all of your work on the Jamison case. You have really done some good work here. I was truly impressed with the fact that you were able to find those screen names. Great job!! How did you locate that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23