Crime scene photos #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Redheadedgal, you are including too much in her head area. The head I see ends where others see a man's eyes. That's where her shoulders start. This is getting hilarious...I was thinking her head was a little far from her shoulders...lol!

No tag on doll. I can tell you that it was an very inexpensive doll. I think I bought it at Walmart (it's a 'generic' doll, not a Madame Alexander or any sort of brand name). It has a pink & white stripped one piece outfit. Soft body, plastic/latex head/feet/hands. I'd take a pic of it & post it but my camera isn't working. My daughter loves that cheap little doll. I think that particular doll is why I've paid so much attention to this case. My daughter is about the same age and has that same doll and it familiarized the whole thing to me.

Thanks for supplying the info. I could be wrong, but I believe what you may have is a knock off of the doll Caylee has in the car seat photo. The company that manufactured the exact doll in the exact original outfit Caylee has in the carseat photo went out of business in 1992. The outfit Caylee's doll is wearing came on the dolls made in the late 1980s or early 1990s. I still believe the doll is 15 years old and was most likely Casey's childhood doll (or an old garage sale doll from that era), so I'm sticking to my story, lol.

I am not able to supply photos yet and not sure if it's relevant to the case, so I'll just leave it at that. I do appreciate your reply. And sorry, if this is kind of off topic.

There is perhaps a second, slightly larger doll, shown with Caylee in some photos. She is also wearing a pink outfit that is too big for her, but I can't see the doll's face. Not sure which of her dolls is the one she called "mama."

Maybe we will eventually get a list of what was found at the scene? Then perhaps we will know if doll clothes were among those items.

3122977835_6c12b317ab.jpg

I attempted (very poorly) to outline what I'm seeing.

I don't think it's likely to be an old-time sepia-toned photo because it's very large. I think it's uncommon to find an antique photo as large as that book page. It's more likely to be a page from the book incrusted with mud and mold.

I think the items in the woods would have been items found in the car or a backpack.

KC would toss things that she didn't want to be caught with. Photos don't fit with that in my mind. It's more likely to be toys, clothes, books, items she would need at that age too .... but not antique photos.

Remember that KC got rid of a lot of Caylee's photos online, so she might have thrown a lot of "real" pictures away too.

I also see the man in the photo, but when you rotate the photo it almost looks like 2 people standing:

Caylees20book20and20photo20of20m-3.jpg

When I was looking at the photos in greyscale I was surprised to see this little girl looking out at me - can you see her too? I know it's just vegetation, but it was eerie:

31320y8-2.jpg

Oh, That is eerie Unsolved!

I just posted this on another thread, should have put it here.

What if they found a snapshot close to that book and today went to find the other photos from that roll to tie it to the house and the killer, whose prints would be on top of all the others on the print?

In the original photo of the book I could swear I saw smaller things with a squarish shape lying not far from the book in the dry leaves. I can't see really clear as you guys can. I think it would be interesting to see what those other things are.

They could be other snapshots {about the right size in relationship to the book}, a letter, receipts or anything the killer/disposer wanted to throw away so it would hopefully never see the light of day. With all the partying Casey did, and taking Caylee to those functions at times, I could easily see shots we would never print on here where Caylee could be there in the room. That is just a wild thought there, awful as it is.

We read the duct tape was tossed in the bag. That is why I think other incriminating things could have been thrown into the bag too.

This was all discussed night before last. (Thursday night) We were still discussing it at 3:00 in the morning. Florida Katz saw the picture immediately and when questioned about the book yesterday, I posted what even the media was saying.

WS found the bag, the book and the photo long before ANY media got it. I tend to think they are reading here, because a few hours later they were reporting and showing the book.

yep, and we'll be hearing about the photos (in the photo) before too long ... :rolleyes:

Exactly - that is what I see...one of those "old timey" photos. Could be a current one made to look old, or actually an old one. It doesn't seem to be superimposed on the crime scene photo because it is partially covered by the book. If super-imposed during exposure or something - it would also be on top of the book - and I don't see that. I am not saying it is related to Caylee or the Anthony's, because it could just be random trash.

And FloridaKatz - I give you 100% credit! I was not claiming to have spotted it myself...just commenting on what it looked like to me. You have a good eye, because I didn't see it originally.

Oh goodness I was just joking about getting credit ! I think we all have a good sleuthing eye !! No telling what else we might see if we stare at all those pictures long enough !!

This was all discussed night before last. (Thursday night) We were still discussing it at 3:00 in the morning. Florida Katz saw the picture immediately and when questioned about the book yesterday, I posted what even the media was saying.

WS found the bag, the book and the photo long before ANY media got it. I tend to think they are reading here, because a few hours later they were reporting and showing the book.

WS didn't notice the book in the photo, because we were focused on the bag and the various skull sightings in one of the photos-- someone posted the link to the Orlando Sentinel article about Caylee's book at the bottom of the picture everyone was looking at, then Jane mentioned another site was talking about photos next to the book, and that sparked discussion of the photos here. It's all in the first thread.

Im wondering if KC showed up after the swim with CA and Caylee...the big fight...KC grabed Caylee with the swim suite on and her back pack that would have been packed to go see grandpa by CA and still had the yellow book in it....

I know KC was still pingin at the house location....perhaps ....she grabed some other things like a pillow and blanket....to sleep in her car......I bet it was late and she couldnt call anyone to sleep over....and she knew Toni didnt want caylee at his place over night....so she sat in the car and talked to him all night long.....

could she still of had the duct tape in the car from the no clothes party? IF she wasnt really sleeping at home since about the 9th or so....she could of had a bunch of junk in the car or trunck....

sorry if Im off topic....but I can so see it now....she gets in fight with mom....leaves the house with no place to go....goes to her spot when she was a kid....caylee crying and not calming down....KC mad....and well...let your mind go from there.....

I was surprised that the bag was so close to the road...I think people were thinking she would have gone further into the woods....and even if the spot where the bag was found perhaps wasnt under to much water....but had water around it....that would have discouraged anyone from checking there...thinking they would have to go farther in...then just right off the road like that.....you would just tell your self...we will come back here and do a full search when the water levels go down......

Can I get credit for spotting the photo of the man ? :crazy::crazy: I noticed it yesterday when we were discussing the book. Turbo gets the credit for the book.

Sure you can...

But What I was saying was that the Orlando Sentinel ran the Story about the Yellow Book before anyone Noticed it.

The reason we all started talking about it was because of the story in the OS

Looking at the pics again and it looks like a man wearing USMC dress blues. Who is in the Marine Corps that's connected with this? Isn't California guy in the Marines?

I'm still not sure this is a photo or just a pattern in the leaves. I do see what looks like a man in uniform--maybe police academy?

Sorry Turbo But go back & read the Thread from Crime Scene Photos #1 & look at Post #108 at 9:35 PM December 18th

The reason everyone started talking about the Book is because of the Orlando Sentinel Story & they ran the story at 9 :13 PM

Somebody posted a Link to the Orlando S. story about the Yellow Book & said./..."Is this a Book"?

Then you said......"It does look like a book"

This was at 9:35 PM

It doesn't really matter but facts are facts

Has anyone seen the new video that's up on YouTube where Gail St. John is driving slowly down Suburban with her daughter, grandson and the white german shepherd ? Whoever is holding the camera, pans over to the crime scene and what it looked like back in August. You can here her daughter say "you can only go so far and then it's water".

As soon as the camera panned over to the area where her remains were found, I got a really nauseous feeling and lightheaded. It lasted about a minute.

That was just toooooo freaky.

I have been wanting to see this. Can you post the link? TIA. :blowkiss:

ETA: I see you posted it. Thank you!!!

Click on this Link

Read Post #108

Somebody Posted the Link to The Orlando Sentinel Story & that Prompted the discussion about the Yellow Book

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=76731&page=5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member