Maricopa Jane Doe Thread #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
The information I have says that William Joseph Walker was born on June 10, 1967. He has several convictions in Oregon. He is out of prison with community supervision listed as "high" risk. He is black, 5'11 and 205 lbs. Here are his court case numbers: 861136243/01, 880130628/01, C86113624, 000533779/01, CR9600808, SRA9600383.

I have no proof that William J. Walker is Alonzo D. Fernandez.

I imagine this fellow to be much like dear Kelly Lipsey in that he hasn't become a fine, upstanding citizen in recent years. My guess would be that he's in the system somewhere.

I have always found it interesting that LDJ was able to simply contact her family for a plane ticket home after this incident. It seems logical to me that she left home with Alonzo - that he didn't just happen to find her in Phoenix. That's why I have found his apparent ties to the NW so plausible. I will try to find his rap sheet - or what we think is is rap sheet! - from several threads ago......

@BB: That was posted a few pages ago by Phenol I believe. Still trying to figure out what the return address says though. =/

sorry, i can't see the return address, it doesnt look like writting going from left to right.
Sorry found the other picture with exposed address, will look at it
That oral b toothrush is filthy.

@BB: That was posted a few pages ago by Phenol I believe. Still trying to figure out what the return address says though. =/

Yeah, that one's tough. It looks a little like 99XX5. 99205 is a Spokane zip code.

that address at the top might be s tucson bl, its the same zip as the address.

Hopefully it was just for cleaning the wheels.:eek:

ANWAY! I thought I had posted this already:confused:, but Alonzo is William Walker.

How could it be the same person when the birth dates are so far off. I believe Alonzo is Hispanic not black. There is a warrant out for him. He is missing some place.

Good point. I think if a 20 year old showed up with a 50 year olds birthdate (or vice versa) LE would look at them sideways, and maybe upside down as well just for kicks (just using random ages for the example).
How could it be the same person when the birth dates are so far off. I believe Alonzo is Hispanic not black. There is a warrant out for him. He is missing some place.

He is not Hispanic - he is black.

Alonzo's date of birth is 07/28/1972 according to the police report from when they arrested him after the incident involving MJD. I haven't ever heard of a black guy using an Hispanic alias name. LOL

I imagine this fellow to be much like dear Kelly Lipsey in that he hasn't become a fine, upstanding citizen in recent years. My guess would be that he's in the system somewhere.

I have always found it interesting that LDJ was able to simply contact her family for a plane ticket home after this incident. It seems logical to me that she left home with Alonzo - that he didn't just happen to find her in Phoenix. That's why I have found his apparent ties to the NW so plausible. I will try to find his rap sheet - or what we think is is rap sheet! - from several threads ago......

Hate to quote myself - but I can't find Alonzo's rap sheet!

Great progress guys!

I just saw that there was a letter in the photo on top of the bag and someone tried to "decode" what it said. Was that LDJ's letter or MJD's? Forgive me, I forget which one of you tried to figure out what the letter said, but it sounded poetic. And then there is talk about a DJ Qwik from the cards in Alonzo's car. Do you think it's possible that maybe MJD was told she could become a musician, and that letter was lyrics (if it is even MJDs)? I know that pimps will often say they are producers, or know producers and use it to boost confidence from girls with low self esteem. (They do the same with modeling and acting, etc). And maybe once Alonzo told her she was going to be a prostitute, not a musician she freaked out? Just thinking out of the box here since we have all this new info.. great work everyone!

I have never read any place that Alonzo is black so when ever you find it please let me know :)

From Zanko on thread #4 (sorry I don't know how to link to the exact post, but its post 364 on page 15), this link may work ?http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2322659&highlight=black

"The Alonzo Decarlos Fernandez born July 28, 1972, charged with (and convicted of) Hit and Run/Death Injury in the Pinal County Superior Court under the Honorable Judge Janna L Vanderpool on May 17, 1999, is listed with Party Origin (race): Black."

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/la-me-solzhenitsyn4-2008aug04,0,4226546.st

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member