John Gardner's Sentencing 5/14/10 1:00 PM (PST)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone tell me what was said to him about his nose? Can't watch video here. TIA!

At the end of her very emotional statement CM asked him, "How's your nose?"
Gardner became very angry.

Watching..

Did you all catch when he said.. "She did that for the publicity?"
His crybaby demeanor changed and you could see the real monster in him.

He also called her a liar.

I will always remember Amber Dubois and Chelsea King.

A final door has slammed locking him away forever. Amen.

do they have protective custody in prison ? I know they have them in jails
I hope not

I say he will get what he deserves behind bars if they put him in general pop
I know two wrongs don't make it right, but he is evil and does not belong here anymore

rest in peace amber and chelsea

At the end of her very emotional statement CM asked him, "How's your nose?"
Gardner became very angry.

Chilling. He revealed the monster there inside him. He is one big, scarey VSO.

CM was very effective in eveything she said, and she said the very thing that triggered his anger and his mask fell off. Can you imagine the nightmares CM has?

She hit him (first) he whines like a little kid. No connection to any feeling for this girl he attacked. I saw that moment when there was no real remorse there at all in that pitiful creature, only his self-pity.

I will always remember Amber Dubois and Chelsea King.

A final door has slammed locking him away forever. Amen.

I agree with what Brent King said, that Gardner is irrelevant now. I hope from this day on, we never have to hear about him again. I pray there's no more interviews with him. Today the legal part of this horror is over. I will never forget Amber, Chelsea, or their families. I know Moe Dubois, Carrie McGonigle, and the Kings will use this tragedy to protect all children from future monsters. I admire them all for being able to use this horrible tragedy for greater good. I know they will be tireless advocates.

There's a chance we'll hear his name when he dies in prison. But if we pause at all, it'll be to think about Amber and Chelsea.

I admire the families a great deal, too. It has taken courage to go through such tragedy.
It is good to hear talk of healing.

These poor parents and siblings :( I hope the Dubois and King Families find some peace.

the videos I watched seem to cut off Gardners reaction after the nose comment
probably just as well - don't need any nightmares

Oh, the news just cleared up what he said:

"She didn't hit me. She's a Liar. She did that for publicity."

So, his ego couldn't take her saying she hit him and connected a punch to his nose. He got that mad that she said that one thing.

He went from "tears and oh so sorry" to that "rage ready to punch your face" in a NY minute. Highly Dangerous that was very obvious. Throw away the key.

JG's face was downright scary after CM asked about his nose. I had to back away from my TV screen, I swear.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23