FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - # 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am getting confused, if the police are saying that her phone was manually shut off after she saw her ex boyfriend, of which, had to be at 2:30 PM, how the heck did she receive a text message from her brother at 4:30 PM with her responding back to her brother, AND then, have the cellphone ping at the location her car was found. This make absolutely no sense to me at all.

Once the phone is off, it is off and nothing goes through, unless they are leaving something out like, well the cellphone was turned on again and the text came through, etc., etc.

I wonder if her cellphone had a GPS in it in order for it to ping even if it was off?

My gut feeling is that she never left his house. He disposed of her somehow, then he sent those texts to try and give himself some cover. imoo

Patty and Katy, you make a lot of sense. I believe you are on the right track.

Thank you for caring.

My gut feeling is that she never left his house. He disposed of her somehow, then he sent those texts to try and give himself some cover. imoo

But then he would have the twins, Michele, and her car. How would he then move her car, with the twins and get back home?

Pre case synopsis:

Dale Smith says his ex fiance threw the engagement ring he gave her off the balcony of a hotel room during a big fight they had. He ran down 9 flights of stairs in 10 seconds, but couldn't find it.}
Ingra, you are doing a fantastic job! You have a gift and training which are rare. Thank you for using it to help others.

You do know your qualifications are in huge demand and very well-paid by courts, don't you? If not, you may want to check into it.

God bless you for caring about others!

I can't "Thank you" enough for what you're doing.

This afternoon Dustin who is Michelle's brother was on this radio show http://buckethead.realradio.fm/main.html He stated Michelle dropped off the twins to their father. He then said he sent her a text message at around 4:30 asking where she was. The reply was "Waterford" However, at the time he was on the radio today, he said no one can confirm she was in Waterford.

He went on to say her cell phone "Powered Off" at 8:01 pm in the area of Jessie Blacks.

I have looked for the conversation on the stations website and I can't find it. Maybe I'm overlooking it?

The Hummer was found on the "West" side of town. To me the West would be the Pine Hills area. If that's the case not good at all, it is known as Crime Hills.

Hubby has tried to contact the father of the oldest child, but is vm is full. He will continue tomorrow and I will update as soon as I can.

It has been very confusing here. Seems likes everyone wants to get their fingers in the pot and no one is getting anywhere.

I did drive to the area where she was last seen and there are posters out everywhere.

Thank you again and please say a prayer for Michelle and her family that she returns safely. I will get the info for TES and send it to them.

Also, Dustin said her Facebook was last accessed about 3 pm yesterday and he did not have her password to get in. Her FB was set to private this afternoon. Not sure what it is now.

I am sick....:(

Thank you again.
Sparky

Sparky, we at WS are here for you. Share what you can when you can; no pressure. We sleuthers will do all that we can to help you and your friend Michelle. She so needs to be found, and I hope it will be very, very soon. Sending you a big hug ...

I agree with you, katydid. She probably never left his place. But then ... how did the twins get home? Do we know if he dropped the twins off with Michelle's mother or brother, or someone else? Does he still have them?

I've been busy all day and I am way behind but was anyone able to post the People's Court appearance? I just happened to have it recorded. Ok, I admit I record it everyday. Anyway, I was able to record it on my Flip camera and I have the files but I don't know what to do with them from here. I tried to email them but the files were too large. If they are still needed let me know and I will see if I can figure out a way to post them.

But then he would have the twins, Michele, and her car. How would he then move her car, with the twins and get back home?

He may have had some help. Or he left the twins sleeping, locked their door, and then drove her car and dumped it, pulled his bicycle out and rode home, OR took public transport home OR had an accomplice pick him up.

Awww..you guys are making me cry. Thank you for being such wonderful friends. My husband has still been trying to get thru to the father of the oldest child. I am hoping he will be able to reach him tomorrow. Michelle is the sweetest person and I can't believe this is happening.

Anyways, I have sent TES info to the family and am, hoping they will contact them them asap. Also, I noticed on this FB page http://www.facebook.com/michelleparkermissingperson?sk=wall&filter=1

The family is asking to be careful what was being posted that a suspect might be monitoring the page. Also, on that page I noticed something kinda of strange. There is a guy on there that asked if they have checked surveillance at a certain store and gave a description of a woman driving a certain car (not the hummer) with the a certain lic plate and same necklace as seen in the pictures. His initials are GS. I hope I can say that. If not please delete. I find that really strange or maybe it's just me.

I will post what I can when hubby can get thru.

Sparky

I agree with you, katydid. She probably never left his place. But then ... how did the twins get home? Do we know if he dropped the twins off with Michelle's mother or brother, or someone else? Does he still have them?

I wonder about that too. We know the 11 yr old called Grandma that afternoon and she called 911. So I am going to assume she reached out to the ex and asked if she had been there and where the twins were. ? I think Grandma sent someone to pick them up because i am going to guess that she had some suspicions already too.

Update per www.wkmg.com not posted yet. I just heard it.

Police said Michelle's phone was never in Waterford. It was a decoy

Update per www.wkmg.com not posted yet. I just heard it.

Police said Michelle's phone was never in Waterford. It was a decoy

Awwww, darn. I knew it. That whole text thing was just too perfect of a set up.

A random stranger would not need to do a cover up like that. The only person I can think of who would need to deflect like that would be the last one reported to see her. :mad:

Voice: These litigants were together for five years, engaged with twins, but they liked to drink a lot together. And she says he often got very drunk and very angry. It all came to a head at a sci fi convention when the subject of cheating came up. Something they were both very familiar with. Let's listen.
JM: Okay, now the door was open, he's standing just outside the door. What is behind him?
MP: a balcony
JM: Where'd the ring go?
MP: He says it went down, downstairs.
JM: Where did you see the ring go?
MP: I saw it land here (points to her chest), I aimed it right at his chest.
JM: But he didn't then go to look for it. He didn't bend over?
MP: He didn't do anything that I recall, I just remember turning around grabbing some of my stuff and I remember him saying to the officer “can I go down and look for it.” They went down to look for it and
JM: So it's not made up that the ring went overboard.
MP: well, you never know..
JM: No, I do know, because if he's saying “can I go down and look for it” they've all just looked down at the floor and it's not there.
MP: Yeah
JM: Then what happened?
MP: From that point, I packed the rest of my stuff in clear bags and he decided he was gonna leave, he left me and two of his other friends in Atlanta, um, early in the morning he drove home just after that happened. And luckily I had enough money in my account to rent a car.
JM: So you drove the car from Atlanta to?
MP: To our house, where he was
JM: Which is where?
MP: in Orlando.
JM: And then when you get there what happens?
MP: And then after that, got in the car, he followed me to the airport to turn it back to the rental car
JM: No, no no no, wait, what happened. Don't skip that. You get to the house, it's now the next day
MP: We get to the house, everything's fine. He's crying, I'm crying, he's sorry, I'm sorry. He's sitting on the floor, I'm sitting on his lap. That was really all that it was. We brushed it under the rug and I stayed with him for a few more months after that until we got into another argument and I mentioned that I might move out, to a friend, in the heat of the moment which I wasn't planning on doing. A couple weeks were going by, he was going out of town, got wind that I was (uses hands to make quotation marks) talking about moving out, which I wasn't and
JM: No, you said you were.
MP: No, I wasn't moving out,
JM: No, but you said that you had said that you were.
MP: Oh yeah, no, well I was talking to a friend and I was like “well maybe I should just move out, you know, this isn't going to work, we keep trying, we keep doing this we're in and out, in and out”
JM: It's clearly not gonna work, it's clearly not gonna work, it's clearly not gonna work.
MP: Yeah, obviously not, so
JM: By the way, this is not for the sake of the kids. This is because you're like drugs to each other, you're addicted to each other. But this is a very, very bad idea. Because it is not good for children to grow up in this kind of conflict. It is very very bad for them.
MP: Oh, absolutely not
JM: It is so much better for them if each of you move on, and have a sane, mature adult relationship with another human being than it is for you two to continue to do this
MP: That's all that I want, I agree 100%
JM: And I'm not talking about the dress-up
JM: You don't have a single picture (to DS)
MP: We've been apart now...
JM: I'm not gonna friend you on Facebook, I want a picture here, go ahead.
MP: I don't, so anyway we returned the car, I stayed with him, oh go back we had another argument which, of course, that's bound to happen, just swept that one under the rug, here comes another one. He was going out of town for a bachelor party, so to be in control of the situation, to make sure that I wasn't leaving, he himself went to U-Haul, rented a U-Haul, .packed most of my belongings, most of the kids' belongings into a U-Haul and dropped me off and the three kids, cause I have an 11-year old prior to a two-bedroom house.
JM: Who's two-bedroom house?
MP: My mother's, just dropped us off with the U-Haul with some of our stuff and said “here you go” and left.
JM: Actually that was sort of helpful because if you were gonna move out for real, then he moved you out.
MP: Well, um, yeah, it got everything started
DS: The reason I got the U-Haul was because I came home from work on two different occasions and she had took the kids and left and took a bunch of my property as well. So I wasn't gonna have her move out a third time
MP: That was after the Craigs list ad where he mailed pictures of himself to other people
JM: Wow! Wow, it just doesn't end with you two.
MP: It doesn't
JM: So tell me about the ring going over board
DS: She threw the ring and it bounced over the railing and down nine floors. I looked over the railing and I tried to keep an eye on the ring
JM: could you see it? What do you mean you tried to keep an eye on it?
DS: I tried to see where it landed
JM: You could actually see in the dark?
DS: It was the hotel lobby, it was all lit up
JM: Oh it's an atrium
DS: It's an atrium, yes
JM: So it's a corridor, there's open air, so it's open, but it's covered and it's going down nine flights, ten flights.
DS: Yes, there's about 500 people down in the lobby
JM: Good God above, so did they know what was going on
DS: No we were nine flights up
JM: Yeah, but still, there's a commotion going on. You don't think everyone in the atrium is looking up “ah, it's raining a diamond ring”. Were you able to find the diamond ring?
DS: No
JM: Do you tell her “you've got to pay me for the ring?”
MP: No
DS: Well she said she was gonna pay me back with her tax return.
JM: So you tell her you're gonna pay me for the ring?
DS: Yes, and she says “well I need to get my *advertiser censored* redone, it's been eight years
(MP laughs sarcastically)
JM: “I need to get my *advertiser censored* redone, so I don't have any money for the ring?”
MP: No, shakes her head, smiling
DS: Then she ends up buying some spray tanning equipment to start a spray-tanning business and um.
JM: but according to you she says I'll pay you back for the ring
DS: Yes
MP: And according to you what?
MP: No ma'am, he said that maybe when we get our tax returns, he would pay for half, I would pay for half and we can get the engagement ring back. But at this point, we split up, went our separate ways, obviously we're not getting back together the engagement ring, unfortunately was a loss
JM: What theory do you have that he doesn't see a penny for any of this, is what? that you gave it to him?
MP: I threw it at him, I gave it to him.
JM: He should have been a better catch?
MP: Yeah, he should have been, and he shouldn't have put his hands on me and he shouldn't have put his hands on me prior. He shouldn't have left me 3 or 4 times over the past year and a half that we've been together. Took my own truck and left me at Sea World, that was another one. For reasons I don't deserve. It's been a helluva roller-coaster ride and it's poison and we're done. He doesn't deserve it.
JM: Really, this time you're really done?
MP: Yes.
JM: What's going on with visitation with the kids?
MP: He's not taking his visitation right now.

... on that [FB] page I noticed something kinda of strange. There is a guy on there that asked if they have checked surveillance at a certain store and gave a description of a woman driving a certain car (not the hummer) with the a certain lic plate and same necklace as seen in the pictures. His initials are GS. ... I find that really strange or maybe it's just me. ...

Maybe I'm being naive, but GS's post didn't send my hinky meter into a tizzy. Besides, at this point my "suspicion" radar is hitting very strongly on you-know-who, the same person the family and LE is no doubt suspecting as well. Motive, motive, motive ... it's all about motive.

JM: How long's it been since you've seen the twins?
DS: It's been three weeks right now
JM: Why do you let three weeks go by and not see your kids, they're three?
MP: 26 days. And it's been their birthday..
DS: She didn't invite me to their birthday, she didn't tell me where their party was at.
MP: I got subpenaed the day before
JM: Whatever problems you two juveniles have, okay, because you act more, my 14 year old has a more mature relationship with her boyfriend than you guys do.
MP: I try to be mature, it's hard
JM: No, you don't. You're both like complete idiots, please stop. You have to at least say to yourselves, we brought the twins into the world. We love our children. Do you love your children?
DS: Yes, I love my children.
JM: Do you love your children?
MP: Absolutely
JM: Okay. You have to at least, at least, effectively co-parent them. That's the only cooperation you two need to have.
DS: Yes
MP: I totally agree.
JM: Because you can't possibly think it's in the best interest for them not to have seen him in three weeks.
MP: No, absolutely not, he's not taking it.
JM: You can't think it's in their best interest to say “I wasn't invited to the party” because obviously you haven't made an effort because she's sorta mad that you haven't seen them. No I don't want to hear it. I don't want to hear it, I don't what to hear anybody's justifications. You know your conscience. You know what you've allowed, what you haven't allowed. You know what you've bothered yourselves to do and what you haven't bothered yourselves to do. If she doesn't let you see the kids then you go to court about it. And if she does let you and you don't do it because you're having a bad time with her then you're just a bad father. It's just that simple. Because the kids need, a three-year-old is missing their father, they're missing their father. So you don't punish them in order to punish her. That's crazy.
MP: That's exactly what it is.
JM: Let me explain to you engagement law: (goes into an explanation about the different states and their engagement laws). A lot of states have a different rule which is you guys break up, judge has to figure out who's fault it is, person who's fault it's not gets to keep the ring, or get back ring. Which is crazy nuts because I have to figure out and then who did what and then you threw a drink and then you threw a camera and you went to DragonCon and then you...it's insanity. Yet, still other states look at something which I think is even more insane than that which is who broke up with who. Because if someone beats you and you break up with them, really, you should break up with them, but we're gonna penalize you 5,000 dollars because you broke up with them. That's not what happened here, I'm giving you an example of how absurd that rule would be. You live in Florida, my fine state. And in my fine state, it's who broke up with who. We have a little bit of a different scenario here. Because the who broke up with who scenario is that she kept the ring and she still has it on her. And she says, I'm not giving it up because that was a gift and I get to keep it. Then a judge has to sit here and apply the engagement ring law of whatever state you are from.
MP: Right.
JM: Right? Because we apply, on People's Court, we apply the law from whatever state you're from. I don't have that. I have a different scenario. I have a scenario where both sides, you essentially don't disagree on the facts, other than you say he should of caught it, okay, you know that that ring went overboard or he wouldn't have gone like a bat outta hell down that way and asked the cops and then run down and look for it and everything else.
MP: I threw it at him (or something, I can't quite make it out)
JM: So then what happened. Who's fault is that? You're position is (to DS), Judge it's completely her fault because she's a jerk and she threw it at me and then that's why it got lost. I didn't throw it at me and it went overboard, in fact she meant for it to go overboard, Judge, because she knew it would go overboard when she threw it overboard.. Okay, and your position is (to MP)this is incredibly heated because I got left, I got manhandled,he treats me like garbage, he was putting me out, he wouldn't let me be in the hotel, I had no money, and no friends in Atlanta. So what did he expect, yeah, it wasn't gonna be civil. You know what I think? I think it's both your faults just like you both thought it was when you forgave each other and went back for a month. Where you guys had the plan, according to you, you admit, that you would both pay, each pay for half of the scenario. Okay. And so that's what I'm going to order you to pay, because you are the one who threw it. I'm not gonna make you pay for all of it, I'm gonna make you pay for half of it. That's my verdict. Judgment for the plaintiff in the amount of $2500.00

CC: First out of the courtroom is the defendant right here, step on in here, so he gets half, you have to pay half.
MP: That's fine, he doesn't deserve either half after what he's done and put me through, but it is what it is.
CC: So you accept 50% of the blame?
MP: Absolutely
CC: So then he gets half.
MP: Yep
CC: This fatal attraction relationship here, is there still anything left to it?
MP: No, it's over.
CC: Well that's the twins' dad
CC: So, there has to be some co-parenting done, can you get that done?
MP: I'm trying the best that I can if he would take his visitation but he won't to be vindictive towards me.

CC: So step in, you're still looking at your phone here as you come out, don't look at that now. Just talk to us and tell me how you feel about what you came out with.
DS: I'm a little bit upset, I never agreed to pay for half the ring, she agreed to pay for it all.when she threw it. I mean it was her drunken rage, she didn't throw the ring to me, you know, there was no way I could have caught it. If I would have dove for it I would have dove over the balcony as well.
CC: Alright, the visitation and the co-parenting.
DS: She's mad because I was suing her so she wouldn't let me see my kids for their birthday, she didn't want to let me have them the last weekend, and then when I asked this past weekend to have them she said “absolutely not”.
CC: I mean but there's a long life, a long future here
DS: I've never, oh yeah, I mean, we have to be together for the rest of our lives. You know, and as far as I'm concerned it's done. She's the one. She sent me this text message last night saying she still cares, she's just so confused. You know so now she's changing her story again. She's bi-polar.

Her 11 yr old was expecting her to be home when he got back from school at 4:30. So I do not believe that she dropped the 3 yr olds off at 2:30 with the intent to go shopping, if she was supposed to be home in time for her 11 yr olds arrival. That does not make sense to me.

Snipped by me.

Depends on what you count as shopping. If it was just to pick up a couple of things (groceries, birthday/Christmas gifts that are on sale, something little she needs that night because hers broke, whatever), an hour or two is more than enough time. 95% of my shopping is done in under an hour. I mean, it's probably a completely irrelevant point considering the other circumstances, but I think it's important to keep things in perspective so that something vital isn't overlooked. My thoughts and good wishes are with Michelle's family, and I hope she is brought home safe and well soon.

Maybe I'm being naive, but GS's post didn't send my hinky meter into a tizzy. Besides, at this point my "suspicion" radar is hitting very strongly on you-know-who, the same person the family and LE is no doubt suspecting as well. Motive, motive, motive ... it's all about motive.

I don't know, I just thought that was a lot of info for someone to notice while at a convenience store.

I agree the more I see and hear I'm with you on you know who.

Thanks for the transcript ingra...Wow, he's blaming everything on her. Sounds sooooo familiar. "Her drunken rage" "she's confused" "she's bi-polar"....We've all heard this stuff before, blame the victim.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member