FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if that sighting was HER specifically, or just the Hummer seen driving at that location. Because if he did asssault her when she arrived at his condo, he still needed to move that Hummer away from his home as soon as possible so it would not attract attention.

I originally thought he might have put it in his garage. But he also may have driven it away --or have some one else do so for him.

I feel like it was just her hummer that was seen, probably on the way to toss the phone then park it. I just don't think she was ever in that area, not willingly anyway. MOO

I know that the theory of DS II planning this out has come up a few times and I've tried to look at things from that perspective, but I just can't see it. If he had planned to kill Michelle, then he would've had ample opportunity to do it in a "cleaner" way. As a bartender, Michelle worked nights. If she worked until closing, she would be on the road during hours that would make her vulnerable.

Looking at his past behavior leads me back to him losing control and killing her while he was enraged. Not having preplanned this means that he would've made mistakes, i.e. tossing the cell phone off of a bridge between his condo and his parents house. The only explanation that I have for law enforcement finding it there is that DS Jr was rushing to cover up the crime and needed to ditch the phone fast. If he was responsible for tossing the phone, he had to do it on the way back home from his parents house otherwise the 8 pm shut off for the iphone makes no sense to me.

I so agree!

It is confusing to me because IF they had reason to believe that she drove away from Dales house at 4:15 and was seen going about her business, then why would he remain the main suspect?

I just don't think they(LE) do have reason to believe she was seen going about her business.
You know, I really try to scrutinize the info that's put out to the media and thus us. It seems like its all over the map depending on what case and state you are following. I admit I get tainted in what I read in the media. For instance my local media is ALWAYS a day behind in local cases and the facts are so skewed I have even called them to correct it! That said, even though we were all STUNNED in the CA case I do believe that Orange County has very good resources.
I always have to question what LE puts out there on purpose. It's a whole new medium with FB and I'm sure there is a FB task force just reading and watching like us.
I think they will solve this and find Michelle and I hope I am right.

Just find her

I personally would throw the object out of whatever side was closest to the grass or water. Meaning I would throw it out the passenger side window. I hate to admit but I've done this with apple cores a number of times.

Well, at least apple cores are biodegradable!

I know that the theory of DS II planning this out has come up a few times and I've tried to look at things from that perspective, but I just can't see it. If he had planned to kill Michelle, then he would've had ample opportunity to do it in a "cleaner" way. As a bartender, Michelle worked nights. If she worked until closing, she would be on the road during hours that would make her vulnerable.

Looking at his past behavior leads me back to him losing control and killing her while he was enraged. Not having preplanned this means that he would've made mistakes, i.e. tossing the cell phone off of a bridge between his condo and his parents house. The only explanation that I have for law enforcement finding it there is that DS Jr was rushing to cover up the crime and needed to ditch the phone fast. If he was responsible for tossing the phone, he had to do it on the way back home from his parents house otherwise the 8 pm shut off for the iphone makes no sense to me.

I agree. I think he was angry after the broadcast and got angrier. By the time she got there he had probably worked himself to a fever pitch of rage.
When the kids were either in another room or still in the car or something, he likely argued with her and attacked. Went "too far" or didn't think about what he was doing or did and was too enraged to care.

I don't think he had a longstanding plan to kill her. He just "lost it" that day.

I wonder what the kids remember. I wonder if they remember seeing their parents arguing or hearing a strange noise. I think it noteworthy that Dale waited so long to establish "formal" custody arrangements before letting Yvonne, their grandmother who they lived with, have visitation.

They resided with her, and he had been granted custody. There was no harm in allowing the kids to visits grandma prior to a formal visitation agreement. Except, time wreaks havoc on the ability of a three year old to recall things in a chronological fashion or to remember what happened on a specific date.

The short time Yvonne had the kids for was not enough time for her get anything out of them and I'm sure she didn't want to start questioning them right away. If LE has not talked to them, by now I fear it is too late to get anything really usable from them.

The day after mom went missing, or that night, would have been a crucial time to speak with the kids and establish a timeline via their statements, that could be matched up to the last day they saw her. Now, how can the kids be questioned about what happened on a specific date in the past and be expected to give answers with any certainty? They don't understand dates and are probably just beginning to learn about days of the week.

Been thinking about this case all day while I worked (and the quality of that work? Ahem, I wouldn't know, my mind was elsewhere).

Question: It has been stated that DS Jr. worked that day. According to Michelle's family, no-one knew when the People's Court episode was going to air. So who notified DS Jr. that the show was on the air? Perhaps it was his Dad, who also seems to possess a hot temper. Maybe someone else?

Also wonder if this could have happened: DS Jr. is mad, gets home, Michelle arrives. She had just sent her new boyfriend a text at 3:15 p.m. that said she thinking of him, and then he says he responded. That's awfully close to her arrival at 3:18 p.m. to the condo where ex is waiting, angry. Maybe her cell phone was pinging from the text messages? Maybe she was texting him back and DS Jr. grabbed phone, saw the exchanges, etc., adding to his anger? Whatever he did I think he did it out of sight of kids. And then he put the kids in the truck, pulled the Hummer in the garage, and left to his Dad's.

Except I think he took her phone with him, maybe even to monitor the incoming texts, maybe to see who new BF was? At some point he sees a text come in from brother. To this he texts "Waterford" because he's going in opposite direction and it will buy him time.

It is confusing to me because IF they had reason to believe that she drove away from Dales house at 4:15 and was seen going about her business, then why would he remain the main suspect?

Ok I might be slightly confused....normal situation for me :) .... but just because LE has info that shows her phone was in the area doesn't mean *she* was in that area.

Also its possible that the window decals weren't removed until the vehicle was dumped. Makes sense actually....drive the Hummer around just a bit hoping someone will remember seeing it; remove the decals afterwards to delay IDing it after you dump it. (how easy is it to get to the cargo area of an H3 from the inside..then you could remove them without being seen.) And skedaddle outta there.

Melissa

Well, at least apple cores are biodegradable!

I agree. I think he was angry after the broadcast and got angrier. By the time she got there he had probably worked himself to a fever pitch of rage.

Very possible

When the kids were either in another room or still in the car or something, he likely argued with her and attacked. Went "too far" or didn't think about what he was doing or did and was too enraged to care.
And didn't take in to account the twins were right there

I don't think he had a longstanding plan to kill her. He just "lost it" that day.
I agree

I wonder what the kids remember. I wonder if they remember seeing their parents arguing or hearing a strange noise. I think it noteworthy that Dale waited so long to establish "formal" custody arrangements before letting Yvonne, their grandmother who they lived with, have visitation.
I agree with that assessment also

They resided with her, and he had been granted custody. There was no harm in allowing the kids to visits grandma prior to a formal visitation agreement. Except, time wreaks havoc on the ability of a three year old to recall things in a chronological fashion or to remember what happened on a specific date.

Spot on

The short time Yvonne had the kids for was not enough time for her get anything out of them and I'm sure she didn't want to start questioning them right away. If LE has not talked to them, by now I fear it is too late to get anything really usable from them.

Hopefully a very good child counselor can, but your right it may be too late too hold up

The day after mom went missing, or that night, would have been a crucial time to speak with the kids and establish a timeline via their statements, that could be matched up to the last day they saw her. Now, how can the kids be questioned about what happened on a specific date in the past and be expected to give answers with any certainty? They don't understand dates and are probably just beginning to learn about days of the week.

I think he knew that and I do believe he bought time for that reason. Again, like someone else posted "not his first rodeo".

My responses in Bold

Ok I might be slightly confused....normal situation for me :) .... but just because LE has info that shows her phone was in the area doesn't mean *she* was in that area.

Also its possible that the window decals weren't removed until the vehicle was dumped. Makes sense actually....drive the Hummer around just a bit hoping someone will remember seeing it; remove the decals afterwards to delay IDing it after you dump it. (how easy is it to get to the cargo area of an H3 from the inside..then you could remove them without being seen.) And skedaddle outta there.

Melissa

No, you are correct. It is just that the one article they linked upthread said she was last SEEN on Lee Vista. So it seems more like an eyewitness sighting they were talking about. But I don't know if it was the Hummer that was seen or her specifically.

I just don't think they(LE) do have reason to believe she was seen going about her business.
You know, I really try to scrutinize the info that's put out to the media and thus us. It seems like its all over the map depending on what case and state you are following. I admit I get tainted in what I read in the media. For instance my local media is ALWAYS a day behind in local cases and the facts are so skewed I have even called them to correct it! That said, even though we were all STUNNED in the CA case I do believe that Orange County has very good resources.
I always have to question what LE puts out there on purpose. It's a whole new medium with FB and I'm sure there is a FB task force just reading and watching like us.
I think they will solve this and find Michelle and I hope I am right.

Just find her

Since I joined I've been amazed at how the media has gotten stuff wrong while people here have the right info backed up by legal filings and court transcripts.

I think the most important missing link to all of this are his whereabouts on Friday....we all know he wasn't working. So what do you think he was doing? Disposing her body? Moving it from one location to a more remote one, possibly further away? Soo many unanswered questions....:banghead:

BBM

As far as whether or not this was planned, I'm starting to think that in the past, he's probably been mad enough at MP to seriously consider how he would "do away" with her. I don't think he necessarily planned in advance to harm her on the day she disappeared. But I think it's possible that once he snapped, he ended up putting some or most of that plan into effect. MOO

Now as far as the phone, I'm not sure if this was discussed, but is it possible that it could have still pinged once in the water? Like if it was thrown into the water shortly after the 4:26 text to her brother, could it have still had some signal while submerged, then died at the 8:00 "powering down"? Have we heard about any other activity on the phone between 4:26 and 8:00, to indicate it was elsewhere?

Early on Michelle's mother felt like she knew where Michelle was. From this video http://www.wesh.com/r/29830289/detail.html (small video box under large video box) Michelle's mother states: I think that there is information, people have information about Michelle in the areas very close to where we are here, I think they may know something...We got a tip last night, it was probably about 4 o'clock in the morning, somebody walked up here and said "I know that truck was there at a certain time in a certain place. Called the police and it just confirmed that that is true, that was the third person who'd said that. So they know for fact...

MOO: I think Michelle's mom was referring to DS Sr.'s house on Rose Blvd., where cops eventually did bust in the door. My theory is that Dale arrived at his Dad's house with kids and phone, dad took one look at his son and knowing the show aired etc, that look said it all. They left the kids with the mom and Jr and Sr. took off after grabbing some rope, canvas, whatever (and maybe LE is looking for that too). I think they left Jr's truck in driveway and his cell phone with his mom as a cover and then went back to Condo, picked up Hummer and Michelle, and headed out to do what they were going do.

Melissa

I gotta disagree with you on this one. It makes no sense to me to kill someone dump the body then go joy riding around in their car in hopes that someone will notice a window sticker. There would be a very good chance someone would see who was driving the car and also a chance although lesser IMO of getting pulled over by an officer for what ever reason.

Can anyone think of a reason as to why the phone could not have been left in the car, but instead had to be thrown away?

Can anyone think of a reason as to why the phone could not have been left in the car, but instead had to be thrown away?

Maybe the person who threw it there was afraid of fingerprints being on it? An incriminating text or voicemail? Pinging as they were disposing of her remains?

maybe they were angry? Just got mad threw it out the window. If I was trying to hide evidence I would have microwaved that sucker then ground it into powder.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Greer∆