2012.02.07 - 911 Tapes Released

The guy caseworker talked to before the fire clearly knew nothing about any of that.
There was a male caseworker there? Really? I hadn't read this until just now.

There was a male caseworker there? Really? I hadn't read this until just now.

No, not male case worker. Male 911 operator she was talking to. This was before the fire.

I don't care. We can wait. We need to leave her alone for now because it is too soon.
ITA...As far as i'm concerned she's now a victim of JP's actions. She's lucky to be alive.

How exactly would the public become knowing? I have no clue what makes this particular case worker different from all the other potential witnesses to crimes.

UNknowing about the challenge she faced, the lack of purview let alone training, etc etc.

Yes, her name is out there now and more. She was doing her job and should not have her personal life any more disturbed by this horrific incident which she happened to have witnessed in the line of duty.

How exactly would the public become knowing? I have no clue what makes this particular case worker different from all the other potential witnesses to crimes.

What makes her different is that she is in serious shock and trauma and we at WS two days after this horrific event, are not going to add to her fragile well being. Thanks.

I read this thread quickly and didn't see a link to the actual 911 calls. Does anyone have this link handy? TIA!

The social worker is very lucky to be alive today. Period! This man was evil!!

For anyone who thinks you know exactly what you would do in any & every given scenario...i am here to tell you that, IMO (and experience), you are probably wrong. Dangerous events occur so fluidly and don't follow a script, and IMO it's impossible to know how you will react when stress, stamina, survival mode, and the safety of others all encompass your mind and being at once. What happens in your individual "crisis mode" is, well, very individual.

UNknowing about the challenge she faced, the lack of purview let alone training, etc etc.

Yes, her name is out there now and more. She was doing her job and should not have her personal life any more disturbed by this horrific incident which she happened to have witnessed in the line of duty.

I have no desire whatsoever to disturb her personal life but I think its naive to think that our media is just going to leave her alone.

I have kind of stayed away from any further news about this since Sunday night, trying to absorb what was reported then, but...a hatchet...my God.

I'm just sitting here with tears, this animal. I can't even express how sorry I feel for Susan and the boys' family, friends, all of the people involved in the case.

What makes her different is that she is in serious shock and trauma and we at WS two days after this horrific event, are not going to add to her fragile well being. Thanks.
ITA Gram! :blowkiss:

Sadly, it would not have mattered if the calls had been perfectly handled. Or if the SW had the address on the tip of her tongue. I do not think anyone could have responded to this crisis in time to save those little boys. The monster knew that because he planned it that way.

I have no desire whatsoever to disturb her personal life but I think its naive to think that our media is just going to leave her alone.

Did not mean to imply that YOU would have such intentions.

Yes, 'tis unfortunate about the "media", which can and often does for sensational purposes disclose information which should by all rights be kept private.

~jmo~

Sadly, it would not have mattered if the calls had been perfectly handled. Or if the SW had the address on the tip of her tongue. I do not think anyone could have responded to this crisis in time to save those little boys. The monster knew that because he planned it that way.

Very true in this case, but in other cases.. effective 911 call and response time could save a life.

Websleuths is not the media.

DROP IT.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Petoskey