Marine Cpl. Cesar Laurean caught!!

Pardon,:crazy: but I think it is HILARIOUS that the person who posted after me just now, is named :laugh:Snowlover77! :clap: :woohoo: (ETA: Since I was whining about the cold, and maybe snow. But it is Spring dagnabbit!)

It's supposed to be in the 70s tomorrow and climbing to the 80s this weekend here.

Here are the links to the three newspapers in San Luis Potosi. Not one of them has mentioned the arrest of Laurean.
http://www.oem.com.mx/elsoldesanluis/
http://www.elheraldoslp.com.mx/
http://www.pulsoslp.com.mx/

Just sayin', don't believe everything you hear on FauxNews.

I will check these newspapers again in the morning, and if there is a story or photo, I will post it. There is something very strange going on with this whole case. Some major CYA. I really hope that he is actually finally in custody and will face the charge of murdering Maria.

Gee, Snow...I just don't think it would work since I think Xtina was actually there when it happened. She also saw the blood, the car, and various other things, imo. There was also an article (would have to find it now) that said she received a money transfer after Maria's murder, too. She knew about all the new items Cesar bought to bury her and burn her...plus helped him paint to cover up that blood. After all of that...She gave him 24 hours headstart and helped him get away.

I'm sure the rest of the flowers here will be just beautiful, when it warms up enough for them to bloom. We are getting a *LOT* of April Showers.... Meanwhile I've got on my fleece long sleeved top over my t-shirt, and socks and my fuzzy slippers.

Yep, you're an ex-local alright! :crazy:

Sounds like a plan for tomorrow. Either Tommy's or an In-N-Out double-double.

Yum, double double's are great.

Early day for me tomorrow. Nite everyone!

At Capture, Fugitive Marine Says He loved Lauterbach

http://www.cnn.com/
:sick: :sick: :sick: "I loved her," Laurean told a Mexican reporter who asked whether he killed Lance Cpl. Maria Lauterbach. OMG!!!! WTH?!?! You think he is going to put the total blame on Christina now?! HE LOVED MARIA!!!!

Christina is going to flip out over that one!! What are you going to say about your loving husband now, Christina?!?!

I LOVE snow..unfortunately we do not get it much here in South Carolina. I think snow is one of God's most beautiful wonders! I am like a kid in a candy store when we get snow!

I think his statement speaks VOLUMES! WOW! Now this is a BOMBSHELL!! Where is everyone?!

It was fun celebrating with y'all... :woohoo:

I feel very satisfied now, especially after seeing the photo of in handcuffs and having ice cream.

So, good night and sweet dreams! :blowkiss:

(P.S. I guess I won't be doing much on my "To-Do" list tomorrow....
I'll need to get myself ready for the 2 PM News Conference.)

Snow is fine, in its proper season. *NOT* after the tulips and daffodils have bloomed, please? :(

Back on topic, when do you think we'll hear Christina was arrested too? How much like that other case with 2 enlisted (Air Force?) lovers who killed a girl is this case? The one where the girl was killed with a handweight among other things, the jealous woman was there, and took part in the killing and clean up. Who slit Maria's throat? Can we be certain it wasn't Christina's hand on the knife?

Hey There Seriously Searching, I think we are missing some big pieces to this puzzle. But about the blood..she may have seen it..but then again, he could have told her what I suggested in the last post...I realize what you're saying but I still think Christina truly believes her husband is innocent in this. I think there is a strong possibility that she wasn't there when he killed her. I think like this...she was so destroyed by his being unfaithful...seems like if she was present when he killed her...she still wouldn't be writing in her letters how destroyed she was about him being unfaithful...seems like she would feel like he loved her more since he killed for her. About the items he bought to bury Maria with...I am not convinced at all that she knew those items were going to be used to bury a body....there are pieces missing to this story.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vjeanine
Back