17 yo Trayvon Martin Shot to Death by Neighborhood Watch Captain #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
BBM
So all we need is a witness saying that they where "rolling around" to fit this scenario. JMO.
That's what the new witness on Anderson Cooper said tonight. He saw the fight.

How many Casey Anthony references can we have in a thread that have absolutely nothing to do with Casey Anthony?

Sorry I had too...:seeya:

You are right! I won't bring her up again. I have no problem admitting that I am still bitter about the verdict. I'll make sure to go visit Caylee's forum tonight.

I want to know how Trayvon wound up on his stomach with his hands under him after he was shot, especially if Zimmerman was on top of him, or even if Trayvon was on top of Zimmerman. If Zimmerman was on top of Trayvon, I suspect an entry wound to the back, unless Zimmerman moved fast enough that Trayvon was still alive and turned over?? I think Zimmerman took Trayvon down from behind - grabbed Trayvon's arms and took him down.

Did GZ move TM ? or could GZ have shot TM when TM was standing up and when he was shot he fell forward ? would his arms have landed under him ? I have many questions on this point ! :maddening:

That's what the new witness on Anderson Cooper said tonight. He saw the fight.

He said he saw them rolling together after the gunshot thus making the blood transfer possible? That's interesting.

I would be very upset if I had been screaming for help and no one came out to help me.Had anyone came out it is very possible TM would not have been shot.

Come on, let's not blame the neighbors. It's not their fault. They called 911 and stayed in their homes. Just as George Zimmerman should have called 911 and stayed in his car. What if Zimmerman would have shot another innocent person? That 13-year-old kid walking his dog?

ETA: Then people would have been saying it was the 13-year-old kids fault for getting involved.

Is his brother actually showing his face? Or taking his fathers' lead?

Seriously though, the GZ camp needs a PROFESSIONAL spokesperson and FAST! IMO

He was actually showing his face. I have to give him credit for manning up to do that - unlike his father.

He said he saw them rolling together after the gunshot thus making the blood transfer possible? That's interesting.

RBBM Can you clarify as to what blood transfer? Blood transfer in general? tia

No, he said that there didn't look like there was much movement.

For some reason this brother refused to say when he first heard from George about the shooting. He would only narrow it down to 24 hours.

It sounds to me like the witness didn't actually see anyone get up.

Did GZ move TM ? or could GZ have shot TM when TM was standing up and when he was shot he fell forward ? would his arms have landed under him ? I have many questions on this point ! :maddening:

Okay, here's the problem. TM's body was found with his feet touching the sidewalk but his whole body was on the grass facing towards the house. He was lying face down, hands touching each other, arms under his body. GZ claims TM was on top of him banging his head on the cement sidewalk which means he was in the opposite direction from where TM's body ended up. Something does not add up. They need an accident reconstructionist. jmo

He was actually showing his face. I have to give him credit for manning up to do that - unlike his father.

It's his right not to show his face. He has received death threats.

IMO that does not make him less than a man.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chingona361