17 yo Trayvon Martin Shot to Death by Neighborhood Watch Captain #16

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sure you can see the difference between a doorman who sees every person coming and going and a "Neighborhood Watch" guy, who is just driving around.

They both should be friendly and courteous and get to know everyone as well as everyone know them. It's just like your bank or your grocery store we know and respect each other.

I've never heard that name before? Who is he?

ETA: I followed that case from start to finish (it's not even finished yet) and I have never heard this name?

I hadn't heard of him either Lola but that's probably because I was extremely partial to Bill S and always tuned into WFTV first and foremost and WESH occasionally.

~jmo~

some of the statues would be great, of course with some explanations if they are hard to understand.
i saw one somewhere that talked about interference with NWP, but I didn't understand if it had any bearing here.

One more question does this community have a pool?

I'm trying to understand exactly how GZ could shoot TM at 7:16 pm, yet arrive at the Sanford jail 36 minutes later at 7:52 pm, looking fresh as a daisy. I've put 3 thumbnails at the bottom.

The shot that killed Trayvon was fired at a little before 7:17 pm which is also close to the initial arrival times for the first responders for the SPD. Notice where Officer Smith tells us that he parked his squad car and realize it is 176 feet from the car to where the body was found.

On the narrative of 2 different police reports I have underlined in red what I see as the pertinent elements of time in 2 or 3 regards.

-The disarming and cuffing of GZ. Notice on Officer Ayala's report, he notes that Officer Smith is holding GZ at gunpoint. How long do you think was involved in Officer Smith's walking from his car and the disarming, cuffing, and containment of GZ?

-The CPR efforts on TM's body involved the efforts of THREE SPD Officers prior to the arrival of the SFD who attempted to revive him as well and pronounced TM dead at 7:30 pm. If you will notice on Officer Smith's report, he notes his standing there observing all of this activity, and only then took GZ to the rear of his squad car. Sounds like to me that George Zimmerman wasn't placed in the back of that car until AFTER 7:30 pm after being walked approximately 1 minute to where Office Smith has clearly told us his car was parked.

-At this point GZ has had NO noted medical or cleanup attention. According to these reports he couldn't have been placed in that car before 7:31 pm at best.

How did a man who had supposedly been chasing a kid around that development in the rain.....getting his nose broken by the attack of TM.....rolling around on the muddy ground and grass.....bleeding from his head being bashed against the sidewalk.....and pulling a gun and shooting the attacker on top of him in the heart....get medical attention to the point of no visible blood or injury AND get cleaned up to walk into the Sanford Jail clean as a whistle 21 minutes later including a SIXTEEN MINUTE DRIVE?

TMJail5-2.png
TMJail4.png

Attachments

• TMPoliceReport3.png
    TMPoliceReport3.png
    925.8 KB · Views: 12
  • TMPoliceReport1.jpg
    TMPoliceReport1.jpg
    149.3 KB · Views: 24
  • TMPoliceReport.jpg
    TMPoliceReport.jpg
    91.1 KB · Views: 20
some of the statues would be great, of course with some explanations if they are hard to understand.
i saw one somewhere that talked about interference with NWP, but I didn't understand if it had any bearing here.

Here we go:

782.11 Unnecessary killing to prevent unlawful act.—Whoever shall unnecessarily kill another, either while resisting an attempt by such other person to commit any felony, or to do any other unlawful act, or after such attempt shall have failed, shall be deemed guilty of manslaughter, a felony of the second degree, punishable as provided in s. 775.082, s. 775.083, or s. 775.084.

http://www.flsenate.gov/Laws/Statutes/2011/782.11

RBBM

It does, BB. If you go to this Google map, you can zoom in on the area where the "A" pushpin is and see the clubhouse, with pool behind, and a small pond behind that.

I'm trying to understand exactly how GZ could shoot TM at 7:16 pm, yet arrive at the Sanford jail 36 minutes later at 7:52 pm, looking fresh as a daisy. I've put 3 thumbnails at the bottom.

The shot that killed Trayvon was fired at a little before 7:17 pm which is also close to the initial arrival times for the first responders for the SPD. Notice where Officer Smith tells us that he parked his squad car and realize it is 176 feet from the car to where the body was found.

On the narrative of 2 different police reports I have underlined in red what I see as the pertinent elements of time in 2 or 3 regards.

-The disarming and cuffing of GZ. Notice on Officer Ayala's report, he notes that Officer Smith is holding GZ at gunpoint. How long do you think was involved in Officer Smith's walking from his car and the disarming, cuffing, and containment of GZ?

-The CPR efforts on TM's body involved the efforts of THREE SPD Officers prior to the arrival of the SFD who attempted to revive him as well and pronounced TM dead at 7:30 pm. If you will notice on Officer Smith's report, he notes his standing there observing all of this activity, and only then took GZ to the rear of his squad car. Sounds like to me that George Zimmerman wasn't placed in the back of that car until AFTER 7:30 pm after being walked approximately 1 minute to where Office Smith has clearly told us his car was parked.

-At this point GZ has had NO noted medical or cleanup attention. According to these reports he couldn't have been placed in that car before 7:31 pm at best.

How did a man who had supposedly been chasing a kid around that development in the rain.....getting his nose broken by the attack of TM.....rolling around on the muddy ground and grass.....bleeding from his head being bashed against the sidewalk.....and pulling a gun and shooting the attacker on top of him in the heart....get medical attention to the point of no visible blood or injury AND get cleaned up to walk into the Sanford Jail clean as a whistle 21 minutes later including a SIXTEEN MINUTE DRIVE?

TMJail5-2.png
TMJail4.png

The only way it could happen is if the injuries that Zimmerman says he got were really nothing at all.

I *really* do not think that the unlawful act (felony) that is being referenced in that offense (per statute posted above) was supposed to be the alleged beating/attempted killing of GZ. I really think that would be a matter of self-defense, not a matter of killing someone to prevent a felony. Where are our lawyers??

That question is a brilliant synopsis of why his story seems so implausible.

< mod snip >

Also, I don't understand why either side wouldn't want an investigation. Wouldn't it clear GZ's name or bring clarity?

At this point, I don't think so. GZ should have been charged, initially, with manslaughter. The self-defense or SYG claim could then have been presented at trial. At this point this case is so muddied, he's been judged and found guilty via national tv and internet. IMO a fair trial and clarity are out of the question. Conversely, jurors may over reach on the reasonable doubt in an effort to not appear "tainted" by the negative publicity GZ has received (which is something IMO that happens with these intensely covered cases where jurors go out of their way to be "fair" and "impartial" and end up with a CA verdict).

JMO, OMO, and :moo:

Yes, he says that, however he said he went to sleep the night of his sons death and his girlfriend woke up saying Trayvon hadn't gotten home yet.

Do you have a link for that? I don't think I ever saw it, or are you saying she woke up in the morning and told him Trayvon had not come home.

TMJail5-2.png
TMJail4.png

Don't forget a police car will be able to travel faster than a regular car, can pass lights et cetera...so I would cut the 16 minutes considerably. However your point still stands. Things happened real fast. EMS could not have done more than a cursory check on GZ.

Here we go:

782.11&#8195;Unnecessary killing to prevent unlawful act.—Whoever shall unnecessarily kill another, either while resisting an attempt by such other person to commit any felony, or to do any other unlawful act, or after such attempt shall have failed, shall be deemed guilty of manslaughter, a felony of the second degree, punishable as provided in s. 775.082, s. 775.083, or s. 775.084.

http://www.flsenate.gov/Laws/Statutes/2011/782.11

This is the problem, there is such a gray area with the Stand Your Ground Law. This is under Justifiable Homicide.

http://www.flsenate.gov/Laws/Statutes/2011/776.012

Do you have a link for that? I don't think I ever saw it, or are you saying she woke up in the morning and told him Trayvon had not come home.

Lamb Chop I think it's on page 5 it's a fox interview with the dad. You might want to listen and see what you think. Post 120.

:rocker::rocker:CONCERNED PAPA:rocker::rocker:

ONCE AGAIN, YOU DAZZLE WITH LOGIC

TMJail5-2.png
TMJail4.png

It says "cleared by SFD". Wouldn't it say treated and released by SFD if he had injuries??? Cleared sounds as if the EMT looked him over and didn't find anything significant. jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni