2009.02.23 Nancy Grace

Status
Not open for further replies.
Horse back search several times in same area........
instincts and reactions........

A 17 year old 'street smart' knows allot of ways to get around police.........
look at all the TEACHERS in these families!

The most telling video to me is the OTR with GVS interview..........so far

Maybe how to sneak drugs or fake an ID ... not hide a child. Sorry 'street smart' doesnt cut it.

He he- CS could be one of those drug prevention commercials....like the one with the fried egg?!!

I have to totally agree with your post!
:crazy:

On a more serious note, I hope she did not "use" during the time she was pregnant with her babies. Scary thought.

Originally Posted by winterrose
crystal said Chad was brought in instead of Marcus,because Ronald told Marcus,not Chad about the 75% knowledge of knowing who took Haleigh.So,LE went to Marcus' house to talk to him about what Ronald said.

If there was any confusion on this, then it was caused by Crystal herself. Here is her direct quote from the Geraldo interview:

CRYSTAL SHEFFIELD : Yes. I mean he’s told my brother and my fiancé that he knows — he’s 75 percent sure he knows where his daughter is. He said on TV that he had no enemies.

Source: http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,498156,00.html

But, but, but Chad confirmed that Ronald said that about the 75% comment right there on Gerlado. I saw that and heard it with my own ears!! Now it was supposedly Marcus Ronald said it to! Why change the story?

Yep.:crazy:

I am concerned as to why Biomom and Grandma go on NG and GR and continue to throw mud and real dirty mud at that. Mud that can be proven to be wrong in the blink of an eye. Are they really this ignorant? or are they expecting the listening public to be this ignorant? Then to say JR only said "Man in black took sissy" and then what did BioMom do keep on smokin'? well tha's nice Jr. She didn't have a conversation with the boy? Really? was his face covered? did he go out the back door? There has to be more and BioMom isn't talking.

But, but, but Chad confirmed that Ronald said that about the 75% comment right there on Gerlado. I saw that and heard it with my own ears!! Now it was supposedly Marcus Ronald said it to! Why change the story?

I was just getting ready to say the same thing. What CR is saying tonight is not what was said when GR was doing his ....I can't even.. call it... his thing.

A 17 year old 'street smart' knows allot of ways to get around police.........
look at all the TEACHERS in these families!

The most telling video to me is the OTR with GVS interview..........so far
Exactly. Nancy's continuing to defend her though, saying "it's hard to believe a 17 y/o girl could fake out the cops".

John Burris: not a question if she took the child but had complicity with the man in black. He's still questioning how the perp got in the locked house. Doesn't mean MC has been ruled out either!

Has CS or her Mom said anything along the lines of bring Haleigh home????

Not that I recall. Rather the message I take away from the bio family is their anger toward RC & family.

Maybe if she's going to be interviewed,they need to write the questions down,she answers them and she can read the answers back when asked.

Susan Moss: did MC leave the back door open by going out or for other reasons?

Why does NG bother to have guests on her show if she insists on talking to them as though they are second-class citizens?

NG doesn't know some 17 year olds!
Ok, all we know is a man in black took Haleigh,
Still don't know where Misty was at the time.......
who unlocked that door......

LE has not said anyone's passed.

Does anyone really think that with this being an on going investigation that the police would actually tell someone if they had failed a polygraph? I mean I just don't see them ending the test and saying, "well...you failed." I think if someone did fail they would just go along as if everything was fine until they could gather more evidence.

So basically one of GR big scoops of Sat. nite was about something the police had already cleared (Cousin Joe)...a "lead" Misty, and possibly Ron, had already alerted the police to....

GR... a day late and a dollar short...

Oh I know,if they find out Misty was not there that night,NGrace will have a breaking news that night and tell about it.

Psychologist questioning what junior said.........did he see something or did he imagine it.

My observation.........I've seen the local LE and their uniforms are black. Is junior seeing all the LE and interpreted it as they're the ones who took his sister???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CSIFLGIRL46