Agent 050 - NC Wanted on Janet's case

terminatrixator

All Posts JMO - May Godspeed Justice for Janet and
Reaction score
http://www.ncwanted.com/ncwanted_home/blogpost/3485861/

"What is your first blog entry about? Well, NC WANTED is working on multiple unsolved cases involving murdered wives who were also mothers, and some who were pregnant. Michelle Young, Janet Abaroa, Jenna Nielsen, Nancy Cooper and Rose Wynn to name a few.

A recent report revealed 57 domestic murder cases in North Carolina, just in 2008 so far. And in each case mentioned above, the husband remains a suspect (or that irritating term “person of interest.” Who are we kidding?)

Your point? We at NC WANTED are on top of these cases and remain on high alert to report breaking revelations.

What’s next? In my next entry, I’ll provide my opinions as to why some of these major murder cases appear to be stalling."

http://www.ncwanted.com/ncwanted_home/blogpost/3485861/

"What is your first blog entry about? Well, NC WANTED is working on multiple unsolved cases involving murdered wives who were also mothers, and some who were pregnant. Michelle Young, Janet Abaroa, Jenna Nielsen, Nancy Cooper and Rose Wynn to name a few.

A recent report revealed 57 domestic murder cases in North Carolina, just in 2008 so far. And in each case mentioned above, the husband remains a suspect (or that irritating term “person of interest.” Who are we kidding?)

Your point? We at NC WANTED are on top of these cases and remain on high alert to report breaking revelations.

What’s next? In my next entry, I’ll provide my opinions as to why some of these major murder cases appear to be stalling."

I thought this was kinda interesting, kinda cheesy name Agent 050, but I hope that this gets some exposure to the case.

If you click on the opinion blog section, Agent Angel also reports on these cases and mentions that Raven has not been cleared in the murder of Janet.

http://www.ncwanted.com/ncwanted_home/blogpost/3490205/

"NC WANTED has also covered the Durham case of Janet Abaroa, another pregnant mother, murdered in her home with her baby nearby. Investigators tell us they have not eliminated her husband Raven as a suspect.

Recently, NC WANTED learned that Raven Abaroa will remarry tomorrow. We also obtained information and reported that Jason Young, Michelle’s husband, was seeking dates via the internet. That is just _______…(you fill in the blank)."

Truth!

I'm liking Agent Angel :blowkiss:

Agent 050 and Agent Angel - thanks for caring enough to look into Michelle Young, Nancy Coopers and other's cases and please remember Jenna Nielsen, one case that was not perpetrated by a significant other, but still a case that is near to my heart.

Not my catch lol thank goodness for Google Alert which I have set for the keywords Janet Abaroa.

After Birdhunters post an I checked my mail and sitting in my inbox was my google alert below:

[SIZE=+1]Google News Alert for: janet abaroa[/SIZE]
CRIME TALK
[SIZE=-1]NC WANTED - Durham,NC,USA
NC WANTED has also covered the Durham case of Janet Abaroa, another pregnant mother, murdered in her home with her baby nearby. Investigators tell us they ...

[/SIZE]

Instead of the internet, maybe Jason should call Raven. He does not seem to have trouble finding girls dumb enough to be with him. Better yet, they could be in the same prison and date each other!

Those two guys are so similar in so many ways. Raven did sorta use the internet, but he's been prosecuted and if he tried meeting girls through the internet, there's a chance they would be more internet savvy and actually research him. He's gotta find girls that are not internet savvy or girls that are too busy to spend a lot of time on the internet that won't do a lot of research on him.

Well, tonight is his last night as a Bachelor once again. Oh wait, that's right.....the sanctity of marriage means nothing to him. He got married in the Temple and that meant squat to him when it came to cheating. He'll cheat on Vanessa...but perhaps he already has...:eek:

http://www.ncwanted.com/

..wow...their site has a link for "tips"..."opinions"..."info on solved murders"...AND they mention janet on several of them..

..if only someone had the manpower and $$'s----------just reading this forum from beginning to end would have raven in hand cuffs right now.

..i hope rooster--(umm, i mean raven) does STILL read over here-------and is sweating a little.......or sweating a LOT..

..GREAT for us raven--------more people checking out your story--and the crime scene----------BAD for you-------it's gonna fall apart really fast.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unimog
Back