All sorts of people suing casey

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am hearing on HLN that several people are after KC for money. Zenaida is suing her. The IRS has a lien against her for over $70,000. Tim Miller may sue her for all the $$ they spent coming to her search. Jeff Ashton said his office is coming after her for $$ for the money they spent prosecuting her and they have the right since she has several convictions against her from there. The thefts and the lying to police charges.

So, do you think Baez is going to represent her for years against all these lawsuits? Is he going to give up the rest of his life protecting her? I am glad to hear it seems she won't make much money with all these people after her and paying lawyers fees!

she has nothin to lose
she'll file for bankruptcy before she start taking some cash..
lawyers have already figure this out - my suggestion is the money lawsuit against her should wait and just give her a big surprise at the end :)

When did Ashton say his office is coming after her for funds his office spent.

Beth Karas did an in depth interview with him on TruTv this afternoon. I'm sure they will show it again. That has already been decided, according to what JA said.
She also asked him about perjury charges for CA...
that has yet to be decided, he's not the person to make that decision.

Why does she owe the IRS?
Just guessing but if she was paid $250,000 licensing fees for Caylee's photos, that could represent somewhere around a $63,000, or more, tax liability and, if she didn't pay it, penalties and interest are running and compounding. If they've got a lien on her, they'll have 1st dibbs on anything that comes across her plate.

Link? In the lawyer thread it is said that the State of Fla cannot go after her for the cost of prosecuting her. It was their burden of proof to prove that Casey was responsible for Caylee's death. It's not Casey's fault that they didn't have the evidence to win. They cannot sue her for any money spent on the prosecution.

In your list, the only one that IMO will get any money from Casey is the IRS.

There seems to be a split of opinion. Richard Hornsby said on WESH that he thought she could be required to pay ALL the prosecution and defense costs even although she was only convicted of the lying to LEO offenses based upon a literal translation of the statute. Others have disagreed.

Even RH said that this could be the biggest issue on appeal.

In my view, it is unfair to require her to pay the costs of prosecuting her for a murder that she has been acquitted off based upon her conviction for some misdemeanour lying to police officer charges.

I am hearing on HLN that several people are after KC for money. Zenaida is suing her. The IRS has a lien against her for over $70,000. Tim Miller may sue her for all the $$ they spent coming to her search. Jeff Ashton said his office is coming after her for $$ for the money they spent prosecuting her and they have the right since she has several convictions against her from there. The thefts and the lying to police charges.

So, do you think Baez is going to represent her for years against all these lawsuits? Is he going to give up the rest of his life protecting her? I am glad to hear it seems she won't make much money with all these people after her and paying lawyers fees!

Good question. Part of me thinks that he is pretty impressed with himself for this win. Another part of me thinks he just might be too busy with all of his media tours and may pass her off.

This makes me SO happy!!! Told my family we should all sue her for the past 3 years of OUR lives!! lol, Wishfullll thinking!

She will make millions in book sales and interviews.

I heard Jeff say on Insession that she WILL incur some costs of prosecution because she WAS convicted of crimes in connection with this case, hense the lying charges. We can always hope and pray LOL
We may hear about that on Thursday. Fines, court costs, etc.

she has nothin to lose
she'll file for bankruptcy before she start taking some cash..
lawyers have already figure this out - my suggestion is the money lawsuit against her should wait and just give her a big surprise at the end :)

Tax liens are not dischargeable. She ain't never dodgin' that one.

Although I'm too cynical to believe she'll end up anything but rich. :banghead:

I have been thinking that all these folks that want deals with Casey, will need to go through Baez. I bet that he will take a huge chunk of any money she gets to pay himself. If rumors are true he has money problems. What can she say? I am sure she is ever so grateful to JB. LOL

Because she sold pictures of Caylee to the main stream media (ABC I think?) for $200,000 in 2008 when this all began!! THATS HOW SHE PAID JOSE & COMPANY, until the money ran out and THEN she was declared Indigent (but still has to pay taxes on it, HAHA!)

SO ALLLLLL those NICE NEW suits Jose wore at the trial, with his nauseating matching pocket squares, were courtesy of Caylee.

This case makes me want to vomit.

BBM. Ok, that made me bust out laughing. Thank you for that, it was much needed.

@CFNews13Casey Casey Anthony News13
#CaseyAnthony could have to repay taxpayers for the cost of investigating the disappearance of Caylee. State may ask judge tomorrow. -jfell

Good -
I am curious on how people think ICA is going to make money after she gets out of jail?

Who would have a psychopathic liar on their talk show or to read a book ICA wrote?

I hope when she gets sued and has no money to speak of -and no way to make a living - who would hire her?

I seriously feel so much better knowing JA is going after her. You go Jeff! Make her pay up! It makes me sick to think of all the money spent for her to walk free. Those Jurors!! Ughh

I seriously feel so much better knowing JA is going after her. You go Jeff! Make her pay up! It makes me sick to think of all the money spent for her to walk free. Those Jurors!! Ughh

I was sitting at the car dealership waiting for repair when I heard this.
I felt as if a weight was lifted of my body. I hope to God this is true....
praying, praying , praying.

I hope the 4000 people who searched for Caylee file a class action suit against Casey Anthony for fraud.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarpSleuth