Nancy Grace 9-2-08

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree, Tim needs to spend his resources where it's appreciated. I've about had it with this case.

I'am so angry and upset right now !!! That selfish self rightous spoiled little brat spent a month worrying about who's bed she was gonna crawl into next and not if her little baby girl had a warm bed to sleep in at night....
Tim is right .. why should he waste his reasourse when their are other families out there in the same boat and not getting the help needed ....he looks like a man defeated and he looks very upset. THis family has had all the most valuable resources in helping to find this baby some of the best of the best in TIm Millers's group. LP in tha fact he helped get her out of jail and gave her the benefits of the doubt. She had personal sercurity like no other and still she sits there with her self rightous look and makes a friging hit on her "body guard" like she is Freaking Whitney Houston waiting to "score" again and feeding her lawyer brownies! How can she sleep at night? Does her baby have food let alone brownies???

someone muzzle Cindy and lock her in her house.....

Wow. This is really annoying me. Cindy keeps saying that the reason so few people are coming out to search is because they believe that Caylee is still alive. I live in Orlando and I can tell you that this is NOT TRUE. The reason (from the people I have spoken to) that they aren't coming out to search is because A) it was Labor Day weekend and they had previous obligations and/or B) it has been raining like cats and dogs here and, let's face it, people don't want to go out in the pouring rain to search through the woods!! I had several people tell me that they would be more than happy to search THIS WEEK now that the holiday weekend is over. I personally had prior obligations for the holiday weekend and was unable to go search. I tried to reschedule my plans, but I was unable to. I would be MORE THAN HAPPY to search this week. In fact, I plan to...assuming Tim doesn't call off the search.

Cindy is living in La-La Land. She is so deep in denial that she is unwilling to accept any alternative other than that Caylee is alive. I think the problem between Cindy and Tim is that Cindy doesn't want Tim to do ANYTHING other than look for Caylee alive. If he's searching for a body, she doesn't want his help at all. Just my 2 cents....

Dig your grave Cindy..

ya know, ya know.. ya know..

I just can't handle this. I'm so angry with Cindys "Why aren't they looking for Caylee?"

you know what i know this may sound dumb but .. what if she is alive . and they are doing this to get donations for their debts ? i know it sounds stupid but .. i dont put one thing past people when it comes to money .. they were gonna lose thier house i think .

cindy

"One of the tips matches the description of the people who took Caylee."...

Did you all see what went down earlier with Tim and Cindy? Tricia and Barb were discussing it on a thread. But I'm not sure where the thread is now.

IMO, Cindy read Tim the riot act about not searching for a live Caylee and gave him a tip that was not credible. It appears they've had a falling out.

SuziQ, I respectfully hope you are taping this because I'm not near a television.

Who on earth would not want to search for a dead body!!! According to George and Cindy about someone else being dead in the car they could even find the "person" who was in the trunk of that car! All that talk about danger from a kidnapper and they don't even think that Caylee could be laying out there somewhere? This stinks. It's my opinion they do not want a search to take place, they may not want a body found at all. Just My Opinion.

EVEN IF SHE THINKS CAYLEE IS ALIVE DOES IT HURT TO SEARCH FOR HER....I'm going to have a heartattack!

Good LORD!!!! Nancy won't go 'full on' on CA because she's not a fool - she does want to get CA back on the show for ratings...

I say this and I LOVE Nancy. Anywho -

Cindy should be charged with obstruction of justice!!!!!!!11

Everyone, please give Tim a break. There was some stuff that went on earlier and you can entirely blame Cindy for it.

I hope to God he's not going to fall for Cindy's BS . PLEASE tell me he's not going to turn his back on Caylee he is all she has right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie