2010.08.16 Brad Conway Resigns

Ann asked him if he thought JB was unable to properly defend ICA and he said he couldn't respond to that.

I think the last ditch effort to "free the princess" is for eveyone to say JB didn't give her good enough counsel.

This part in NeJame's email to Cindy....

Screenshot2010-08-16at103232PM.png

NeJame said it in an email to Cindy, and Baez filed it. Can't see any other reference to this in Baez' own words, but I may have missed it.

Perhaps he is working his way into the lead chair on the defense team.

Wonder what the real reason is.

Wow....wasn't expecting this news this a.m.!!!!

But I guess it is not surprising after reading Nejame's response to Baez's response to Nejame's bad faith motion.

I got the impression that Conway had expressed to Nejame that he had his full support in defense of the allegations made by Baez (who referred to the Anthonys)...

I'm not buying what BC is using as an excuse for quitting. If that IS the reason, it seems very flimsy and then Baez has found quite the handy tool to get rid of attorneys. He accused MN of granting BC unfettered access, but I don't see MN stepping down. My hinky meter is pinging loudly...

But if he is a witness, and he says the allegations are unfounded, think of how this plays out for JB, not good I imagine.

I have a feeling BC will probably make the media blitz while in NY and perhaps might even do InSessions/TruTV this morning.

I don't understand why BC has to resign as an attorney to the Anthony's just because of Baez's recent filings. Also, why fly to New York when he could get on air with the local reporters?

BBM

That's what I don't get. Could someone please explain this.

Poor Judge Perry! All this is going to get dumped in his lap this morning. I hope someone brings him a strong cup of coffee to start his day. :)

I'm thinking the Anthony's (especially Cindy) wanted BC to lie for their daughter and her defense that these allegations against MN were true and he would NOT do it.

I'm still half asleep, but I could have swore he said "I will not lie." It was something like that and I immediately knew that (or thought) that he was asked to lie (by the Anthony's) and he just couldn't. Especially when and if he is called to testify under oath.

That's just my guess?

Wonder who will step up and represent them now.

Probably will be 2 state-appointed CRIMINAL attorneys, one for GA and one for CA, after they get themselves also declared indigent. I really don't see anyone else stepping in pro bono at this point even just for the fame and publicity unless it is really a low-life sleazeball.

Thank you Cindy for forwarding correspondence from your former attorney to your new attorney and cc'ing your daughter's attorney during a dispute, thereby putting your current attorney into a position where he feels he must resign.

There's some kind of poetic justice in there somewhere, but I'm still trying to work out where. Classic Cindy thought....who's idea was it to have her email MN to start with was it Baez' or hers?

Probably will be 2 state-appointed CRIMINAL attorneys, one for GA and one for CA, after they get themselves also declared indigent. I really don't see anyone else stepping in pro bono at this point even just for the fame and publicity unless it is really a low-life sleazeball.

I don't see anyone stepping up pro bono either, but nothing surprises me in this case any more. I do respect that BC is telling the truth about MN and called it out on national television that JB's accusations are not true. Wonder what Judge Perry will have to say about this?

Can someone tell me what Baez's untrue allegations were? And can someone point me to MN's response to Baez's response?

TIA

I don't see anyone stepping up pro bono either, but nothing surprises me in this case any more. I do respect that BC is telling the truth about MN and called it out on national television that JB's accusations are not true. Wonder what Judge Perry will have to say about this?

perhaps I should have a couple advil with my coffee---add that to the tums......wonder if Judge Strickland wants to go fishing??????":waitasec::blushing:

Was it necessary to go on national TV once more to talk about that which they don't want / or can't talk about?

This part in NeJame's email to Cindy....

Screenshot2010-08-16at103232PM.png

NeJame said it in an email to Cindy, and Baez filed it. Can't see any other reference to this in Baez' own words, but I may have missed it.

I don't and never will understand WHY the Anthony's attorney had a right to even veiw those documents. He is not defending ICA...did this cross a line?

Even as MN states in the above letter, he did this out of courtesty and respect for YOU (meaning CA), did she have that right??? Oh boy is this a tangled web of deceit...not on the attorneys other than, ahem, cough, cough, Baez...JMHO

So, I now wonder if, due to this letter CA wrote to MN, if she shot her self down...if she was the catalyst for BC resigning..to me, it seems like CA is playing both ends to the middle. BC got caught up in that middle..JMHO

Justice for Caylee

perhaps I should have a couple advil with my coffee---add that to the tums......wonder if Judge Strickland wants to go fishing??????":waitasec::blushing:

Can't you just hear Judge Perry calling 'Mr Bayez' as he does in court? LOL!

Maybe now George will get his very own lawyer, separate and apart from Cindy. Maybe George can still dodge that big yellow bus heading his way.

He said he had no choice since he is now a witness to these pleadings. Seems Baez put him in a rough position and due to Baez outing him for seeing the documents, as BC put it, he told the A's to sign the waiver and for them signing this waiver, he will be able to search those documents. He said he looked through them, tagged them and did not ALTER them in any way....interesting, indeed... I wonder why he felt the need to say, he did not alter them? Is there a motion coming????JMHO

Waiting for this to become available on the Today show site...JMHO

Hmmmm.....now it is starting to sound very reminiscent of Baez/Mason very carefully planned maneuver to get rid of Strickland...

Didn't Strickland use the same wording...."no choice".....

Wonder if this is all about a defense move to regain tighter control of the Anthonys by Baez?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laayla
Back