2011.05.10 - Sidebar Thread (Jury Selection Day Two)

Status
Not open for further replies.
:seeya: good morning :seeya:
Everyone have their :coffeecup: & ready for 8:30?

Is there another site to watch that on? DH HATES youtube and facebook and they are blocked .......(this is so frustrating half the time me and kids can't swallow.....:maddening:)

I tried to watch them on wftv but after video 4 or so they were buffering every few seconds. I discovered Patty's this morning seemed to buffer less.

Got up at 4 AM. Fixed, Gravy, home made biscuits, eggs, bacon and hash browns. Needless to say, DH is back in the bed stuffed. Tried to get me to lie back down, but I got to be here for Caylee. Good morning all. :)

Have fun everyone (well, you know what I mean!). I'm off to bed - it's 10.20pm Tuesday evening here, so I'll look forward to catching up with the news in the morning. Thanks so much to everyone for posting what is happening for those of us who can't follow in rt.

Good Morning peeps. Locked and loaded for day two. Coffee, TruTv up on the television, Fox and CNN links on the tabs. Doors and windows open for a breath of fresh air on a beautiful morning in Chicagoland (which we've had very few here to date), and every once in a while I'll step outside to see amazing flowering trees in their full glory.

Wesh has traffic up

wftv has that funny screen up

No pictures yet. If anyone gets any on another site please let us know. :)

Good morning all!

Thanks for the great postings yesterday!

I missed the first parts of the jury selection and was wondering if any of you would be kind enough to save me a bunch of time and send or post the link to the video of KC crying. I watched the first three WFTV links and it seems that the actual segment has been cut out or skipped.

Thanks!!!

Apparently wftv's feed comes from In Session - nothing yet.

0830 iirc (start time)

eta: how long did they go yesterday? how many did they get done for hardship? (tia)

I think they were done around 5:30ish.

They got through 68. If I remember correctly, 21 were subject to recall.

It's 5.25am on this Tuesday morning and a very good one it is! Good morning on our second day closer to justice for our Caylee!

Good morning all!

Thanks for the great postings yesterday!

I missed the first parts of the jury selection and was wondering if any of you would be kind enough to save me a bunch of time and send or post the link to the video of KC crying. I watched the first three WFTV links and it seems that the actual segment has been cut out or skipped.

Thanks!!!

Here you go Jomo, it is in part 6 of Patty's uploads.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nAqygnwJT0s&feature=channel_video_title[/ame]

Okay ready to roll on wftv and wesh - waiting for ICA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members