2011.06.23 TRIAL Day Twenty-six (Afternoon Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Point for JA! Once again, DT didn't bother to have things tested by their "Experts", even though they could easily have done so had they wanted -- but you don't want another lab verifying the Pros.' experts, now do you?

I soooo puffy heart JA. Although some see it as a downfall I adore JA's fire and passion. He clearly adores his job and fights like hell for Caylee.

Witness is scrunching head when JA is getting evidence out. LOL

Like WTH is he about to do.

JA puts all the cans with the carpet samples in them right in front of Logan! I LOVE JA!

Finally someone asking one of these DT "experts" why they did not test anything.

GO JA! If your lab could do it, then why didn't Defense ask you to do these tests? HA!

Would a report or lab notes list these protocols? Nobody has addressed that question, have they?

LKB traditionally asks for reports, bench notes & Procedure & protocol manuals ALONG with all the data from any accreditation site surveys & good ole CVs with academic transcripts!....and she was "in charge" of the scientific "stuff" before DCS

No. Only days he is called to testify. “@melrocka: @CFNews13Casey has Lee Anthony been at the court watching at all?”

by cfnews13casey via twitter at 12:44

Maybe I need an intervention, but I am laughing myself silly over JA slamming those cans down. :great:

JA getting pretty red faced.......he needs to watch his blood pressure!!!!!

I love the Forensics. I think it will make or break this case.

I love forensics, too. I would appreciate it a WHOLE bunch more if the DT had just one witness that the SA couldn't decimate in 2.2. :twocents:

.....and if I was him, I would be BEYOND frustrated with this whole DT and their lawyering skills in general and their waste of time and nonsense with this witness asking totally unallowable questions......but I don't want to see him blow-up over it.

Can jurors be excused for giggling during testimony?

I would surely be busting a gut about now.

(I may use that as a reason to escape jury service.)

OMG this witness is looking at JA with fear in his eyes, I can almost imagine his thoughts "oh *hit what is he going to ask me next!" :floorlaugh:

(I swear I could hear TAPS playing in the background!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
julandken