Conrad Murray trial -Day nine.

Murray just said that he and Alvarez moved MJ to the floor for chest compressions. And Alvarez testified to the same thing--moving MJ off the bed.

BUT the paramedics said MJH was still on the bed when they arrived. I don't get that at all.
?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

I questioned the time line on that one too. The EMTs said he was still on the bed and moved him themselves. But Alverez and Murray now both say they moved him. Unless it was all happening simultaneously.

no one came to door, I got flumazenil its antidose reverse effects of benzodiapenes, .2mg I gave into IV, continued to give compressions, still not breathing, opened door ran to Kitchen, saw chef said I have an emergency, thats when I saw man who gave 911 came into room, 911 called, (only time animated as he describes 911 call)

we moved patient to floor (paramedics say they moved him) we realised his rhythm was pea, heartbeat not contracting, never shock patient in this state, got medicenes enephrine, atrophine, I told them to consider bicarbonate, paramedics got a vein, in process of moving him my IV became dislodged, they gave him bicarbonates, after 20 mins of an effort which I thought was ? I asked UCLA to transfer the care to me, I love MJ he was my friend, I wanted to help him, he was a single parent, CPR continued, other drugs continued, I was in ambulance, got to UCLA, got to UCLA, we tried for an hour, finally try a ballon pump, we just could not get blood gasses ?

Murray is offering waaaayyyyy too much information to the detectives, a way of lying?

Just saw the fear in doc's eyes when the person entered the courtroom and caused the interruption.
I have read that people would want to kill this man, but never even considered whether or not CM took that seriously until I saw that closeup of his face.
He was beyond fearful...IMO.
Did anyone else see that?

What went on in the courtroom that pissed the judge off?

Someone apparently walked through the courtroom. The judge stopped the recording and said, I can't have people walking through my courtroom, and some shuffling and then they restarted the recording.

called code, I said I did not have explanation, could not rule out pulmonary embolism, (just my impression but Murray is enjoying educating and schooling LE in his expertise, an ego at work)

also my opinion Murray does not enjoy revisiting the few minutes he says he left MJ to go to bathroom, he went on a long ramble about Dr Adams when they were discussing that

Couldn't the cops have found a quieter place for the interview? It sounds like it's dinner time and they are in the middle of the kitchen

The background noise on the recorded interview with Dr. Murray is deafening and distracting.

Couldn't the cops have found a quieter place for the interview? It sounds like it's dinner time and they are in the middle of the kitchen

All that is missing is the sound of clanking silverware and dishes. Retirement party? Busy, busy Sheriff's Office?

ETA: Now I am imagining the silverware, hahaha!

Ok I agree Murray is giving much more detail than he is being asked for.

Murray is talking about milk and cookies being more conforting to you MJ instead of propofol.

The detectives are just letting him ramble on and on.

laying it on really thick now with the milk and cookies comments, I doubt MJ ever said he wanted to be weaned off propofol, he knew he had Dr Adams on call if Dr Murray would not do it, he knew he could find other Drs to do it, and Dr Murray in my opinion wanted this job and the money and prestige and would have given MJ anything he requested

Versed, ativan, propofol milk slow drip. Wow, and he just said he gave the liazapam and miazapam. (I can't spell these.) He is trying to say how he was "weening" MJ off propofol.

Is there any real proof MJ was on it right before Murray?

If this tape was the only thing I knew about Dr. Murray, I think I'd be sympathetic toward him. He sounds like he has a nice personality and meant well. But when you know the other things we know about him, it's a shame that's not what he's like at all.

Murray is offering waaaayyyyy too much information to the detectives, a way of lying?

"Oh, but I must show you what a wonderful . caring . loving . helpful . sympathetic . knowledgable doctor I am!"

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam
Back