Nancy Grace - Wednesday, 12/17/08

Status
Not open for further replies.
The swimsuit would explain so many things...ladder by the pool, George seeing them on the 16th and KC probably returning to the house after he went to work...yes, I think Caylee drown while KC was on the computer.

That may have happened but it doesn't explain the Chloroform in the Trunk or the Chloroform searches though.

What date was that anyway?

<snipped>
An Ontario woman, who has been tracking the Casey Anthony case on WFTV.com, emailed Eyewitness News what she says is Casey's Facebook page with a message about duct tape. She insists it's an authentic page she found and printed in July.

One specific posting in late May, from who appears to be Casey's former best friend Amy Huizenga, reads, "You lost my duct tape. I was excited to have so much left. That's why (sic) I get for giving you my purse."

The date it appeared to be posted, May 26, was around the same time as a "no clothes party" Casey attended. She had wrapped herself in a flag and, according to her, nothing else.

What a freaking mess

That may have happened but it doesn't explain the Chloroform in the Trunk or the Chloroform searches though.

Bingo....and why cover up an accidental drowning, accidents happen everyday to the best of parents....doesn't make them bad parents, no way I don't believe the accidental death at all.

The swimsuit would explain so many things...ladder by the pool, George seeing them on the 16th and KC probably returning to the house after he went to work...yes, I think Caylee drown while KC was on the computer.

That's been my theory for a while. Jesse said he heard Caylee's voice over the phone on the afternoon of the 16th. NOTE: This is a different occurrence than the one one the 24th when he heard Casey tell Caylee to get off the table). That was just prior to the 'flurry' of calls made by Casey to her parents.

I find it strange that KC's attorney is upset that the police aren't moving fast enough so he and his dream team can get into the crime scene. Maybe the police should take as long as little Caylee has been missing to turn the crime scene over to them. JB has no one to get upset at except his client......

But KC spent the night at AH's a few days before & after July 16th. (Duct tape @ AH's)

There were multiple Chloroform searches on Casey's computer - She wanted to know how to make it, store it & purchase it

The Chloroform found in Casey's trunk did not come from the family pool

Hmmm...Chlorine. Bleach is a component of chloroform, I wonder if the chlorine from the pool formed with decomposition and created the 'abnormally high' chloroform fumes in the trunk? Just a thought. <---def NOT a forensic expert.

It is well documented that chloroform is present in swimming pools and that chloroform can form from the combination of the chlorine in swimming pools and other organic chemicals, which I would believe includes decomposition fluids.

Bingo....and why cover up an accidental frowning, accidents happen everyday to the best of parents....doesn't make them bad parents, no way I don't believe the accidental death at all.

Caylee swimming with Cindy prior to the fight and Casey leaving with her in her swim clothes does go with the theory that she chloroformed her and taped her in the trunk that night. That makes me ill to type.

A swim suit may have been found but I'm not believing it until I hear it from another source...........I just don't trust LP as a source of information

Last night he said that they took Pillow Cases from the Anthony home & tonight PL said that they didn't....All Pillow cases were accounted for

My thoughts exactly.

Bingo....and why cover up an accidental drowning, accidents happen everyday to the best of parents....doesn't make them bad parents, no way I don't believe the accidental death at all.

Yes, and why wrap a childs head with duct tape?

It is well documented that chloroform is present in swimming pools and that chloroform can form from the combination of the chlorine in swimming pools and other organic chemicals, which I would believe includes decomposition fluids.

Yes, but the searches on the computer for chloroform can't be explained away that easily

ok maybe not:waitasec: geez I change my theory every few minutes it seems

I agree,

There is no way this was an accident. If anything she tried to make it look like a drowning after she killed her.

I'm ignoring the swimsuit anyway until it's confirmed by another source.

LP has burned me too many times with false info..........He's like the Bounty Hunter who cried "Wolf" to me

There were multiple Chloroform searches on Casey's computer - She wanted to know how to make it, store it & purchase it

The Chloroform found in Casey's trunk did not come from the family pool

I agree. It takes a whole lot of chlorinated water to accidentally make just the tinest bit of chloroform. It couldn't have happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
boymom0304