Cindy Anthony subpoenaed to appear in court

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cindy is going to try and spin it to make the 911 call sound less than what it is. However I beleive that Lee is going to tell the truth. I honestly think he is done with Casey. Did anyone else notice there were no letters from Lee to Casey? He has been done with her, I think he will stand up for Caylee, JMO

While I know someone will have to try to explain all this to CA before Court, poor soul, I just don't see Judge P letting her get too out of control. He will remind her to just answer the question, if she refuses he will hold her in contempt. Judge P will reign this in one way or another. He doesn't like to waste the Court's time and money on blathering on, or any other antics. He will be patient I am sure, but he will be gavel banging if CA doesn't take some kind of calming med first.

All I could think of when reading this news is that from the minute CA got that subpoena, she has been fantasizing about her "performance" on the stand, day dreaming about her return to the spotlight. I just have this mental picture of her being thrilled and excited because it will be she who has everyone's attention, not KC. I picture her thinking about KC being forced to watch her on the stand & CA is reveling in that. She is going to make the most of this, I have no doubt.

I bet KC is seething. She will finally HAVE to look at CA and listen to her. And KC knows her mother, she knows that even when CA tries to defend her, she never quite pulls it off without laying an egg.

Good Lord, talk about Christmas in July for the prosecution!

MOO

Perry Christmas to one and all.

Cindy is going to try and spin it to make the 911 call sound less than what it is. However I beleive that Lee is going to tell the truth. I honestly think he is done with Lee. Did anyone else notice there were no letters from Lee to Casey? He has been done with her, I think he will stand up for Caylee, JMO

Is it possible she made the statements about Lee in order to give him a negative motive if he tells the truth? She might have feared he would tell the truth and made up the allegations in order to help impeach his testimony. Just a thought.

<<<<article snipped for purpose>>>>
On July 15, 2008, Cindy Anthony called 911 three times trying to locate her 2-year-old granddaughter, Caylee, CBS affiliate WKMG reported June 9.

In the second recording, Cindy Anthony exclaims, "There's something wrong. I found my daughter's car today and it smells like there's been a dead body in the damn car."

Cindy Anthony later claimed that smell came from a slice of rotten pizza, WKMG reported.

By the third call Cindy Anthony is crying and tells the dispatcher "I found out my granddaughter has been taken, she has been missing for a month. Her, her mother finally admitted that she's been missing," according to reports by the Orlando Sentinel.

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-20009699-504083.html

It's a done deal...the 911 calls will come into evidence, JMHO...CA made 3 calls, one more frantic than the next...with each piece of info CA's received she was frantic...it was excited utterance since she was just told that Caylee has not been with Casey for one month...

She can downplay it all she likes, the SA's will pull her apart. They will show no sympathy, they will play hardball, IMO...the only person the SA's represent is Caylee...IF CA spins her tale of she only stated that to get the police to respond quicker, she might be reminded that it is a felony to "LIE" to the authorities.

If she uses the "pizza" as the source of that smell, can (will) the SA's bring in the test that was done by the Tennesse Lab to show the pizza would just dry up, it would leave no smell and no maggots???

I also see this as "betrayal" to the prisoner, just as she said when her Papa Joe testified at The Grand Jury hearing...ahhhhh, life sucks, eh ICA!

Justice for Caylee

What if the SA's do not ask CA about the "smell" statement? What if they just focus on what KC has told CA about Caylee being taken. CA will not have the opportunity to discuss that portion of the call. If defense brings it up then SA will have the opportunity to say the tape should be presented in it's entirety. Clearly CA is upset and KC is not. Something like KC's attitude is: "Sure my daughter's missing and yes, the car does smell like a dead body has been in it, but Dad will detail the car and everything will be fine. I'll just continue to follow my "script" and Caylee will be returned.....or not...no biggie." jmo

Please---I NEED OPINIONS...based on your previous experiences... which live video stream should I watch? I don't know which one I used last time, but it kept timing out very easily if I didn't remember to hit refresh--it was very frush-trating!

I have found that using the FOX channel, you don't have to use the refresh all of the time.

However, last time, sound was terrible with that, but, by using earphones I had no problems at all.

Hope you find a good place to tune in to.

<<<<article snipped for purpose>>>>

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-20009699-504083.html

It's a done deal...the 911 calls will come into evidence, JMHO...CA made 3 calls, one more frantic than the next...with each piece of info CA's received she was frantic...it was excited utterance since she was just told that Caylee has not been with Casey for one month...

She can downplay it all she likes, the SA's will pull her apart. They will show no sympathy, they will play hardball, IMO...the only person the SA's represent is Caylee...IF CA spins her tale of she only stated that to get the police to respond quicker, she might be reminded that it is a felony to "LIE" to the authorities.

If she uses the "pizza" as the source of that smell, can (will) the SA's bring in the test that was done by the Tennesse Lab to show the pizza would just dry up, it would leave no smell and no maggots???

I also see this as "betrayal" to the prisoner, just as she said when her Papa Joe testified at The Grand Jury hearing...ahhhhh, life sucks, eh ICA!

Justice for Caylee

keep in mind ICA thought that she was arrested on a " f........ whim".....:innocent:

I do wonder about LA----he hasn't wrote to her (at least no letters in that release)-everyone said he didn't talk of it---then add to that all the molestation claim ....... He could just can on step away from being a cannon ball.... I am also so looking forward to this....:twocents:

I am not really sure how CA manages to look at the state's witness list and think to herself that all these people are lying. I do not know how CA manages to get up every morning with the belief that her daughter's silence is an admission of innocence. That just because she has not confessed she is totally innocent of any wrongdoing. I do not know how CA manages to go to bed every night with the knowledge that she spoke about getting custody of Caylee because she did not feel KC was capable of handling her role as a mother. I do not know how CA manages to live with herself when she tries to blame other innocent people for her granddaughter's death. I don't know how CA can live with herself knowing how she treated all of the people who tried to help find Caylee. There is no other answer CA, it is right in front of you and you need to do what is right for your granddaughter who never hurt anyone, only brought joy into your life. Your daughter deserves to pay for what she has done.....you said it yourself Cindy...."What have you done?" You knew at that point KC did something terrible and you still know the truth today. Time to stop fooling no one but yourself because you really do know the truth. jmo

I'd like to hear from the attorneys about exactly what line of questioning they anticipate, exactly what questions will be asked. I don't imagine it would go so far in depth as to get to the pizza, will it? This isn't the criminal trial, and it's not even the prosecution's hearing (per sae), so just how far will the prosecution take it?

Cindy is going to try and spin it to make the 911 call sound less than what it is. However I beleive that Lee is going to tell the truth. I honestly think he is done with Lee. Did anyone else notice there were no letters from Lee to Casey? He has been done with her, I think he will stand up for Caylee, JMO

I hope you are right, but his last public appearance, at the Memorial was cringe-worthy.

I am not really sure how CA manages to look at the state's witness list and think to herself that all these people are lying. I do not know how CA manages to get up every morning with the belief that her daughter's silence is an admission of innocence. That just because she has not confessed she is totally innocent of any wrongdoing. I do not know how CA manages to go to bed every night with the knowledge that she spoke about getting custody of Caylee because she did not feel KC was capable of handling her role as a mother. I do not know how CA manages to live with herself when she tries to blame other innocent people for her granddaughter's death. I don't know how CA can live with herself knowing how she treated all of the people who tried to help find Caylee. There is no other answer CA, it is right in front of you and you need to do what is right for your granddaughter who never hurt anyone, only brought joy into your life. Your daughter deserves to pay for what she has done.....you said it yourself Cindy...."What have you done?" You knew at that point KC did something terrible and you still know the truth today. Time to stop fooling no one but yourself because you really do know the truth. jmo

My take on CA is that once KC informed her that Caylee was missing she began to look back over her life and started to feel guilty about the things she had done raising KC. I think she may be blaming herself for Caylee's death, especially if Caylee was killed shortly after the big fight with KC. She knows she can't take the blame for KC, or doesn't want to, and is in a desperate mode to try to fix all of the things she feels led to Caylee's death and her daughters chances of getting the needle. JMO

'Mrs Anthony, on the day of...'

'I take the fifth.'

While I know someone will have to try to explain all this to CA before Court, poor soul, I just don't see Judge P letting her get too out of control. He will remind her to just answer the question, if she refuses he will hold her in contempt. Judge P will reign this in one way or another. He doesn't like to waste the Court's time and money on blathering on, or any other antics. He will be patient I am sure, but he will be gavel banging if CA doesn't take some kind of calming med first.

ITA! I also think he'll be setting the trial standard with this hearing. If CA is going to act up, she'll be dealt with harshly to nip such behavious in the bud, out of a juries presence.

I agree with all you say..especially my bolded reference..

The Anthony's seem to live in their own reality, that's the only way they can get through this, IMO...if they believe ICA then they believe they've done a good job at parenting..it's about self image, family image and preservation, IMO...

steely dan said:
My take on CA is that once KC informed her that Caylee was missing she began to look back over her life and started to feel guilty about the things she had done raising KC. I think she may be blaming herself for Caylee's death, especially if Caylee was killed shortly after the big fight with KC. She knows she can't take the blame for KC, or doesn't want to, and is in a desperate mode to try to fix all of the things she feels led to Caylee's death and her daughters chances of getting the needle. JMO

I also agree with you Steely...she doesn't want ICA to die by lethal injection. She may have wanted to discuss this when ICA was bonded out and spent 3 months in the home before she was arrested on the murder 1 charge. I can't believe that, as CA stated, she has never asked or spoken with ICA to find out..she should have begged her child to come clean. She took it too far and there's no turning back now. If she wants to save ICA from that lethal injection, she needs to BEG her to come clean and stop trying to act like a martyr...CA can't fix this so she needs to get on board...JMHO If Caylee was truly her joy and happiness (and I do believe Caylee was) who brought joy back in her home, the silence she now lives with should be that rude awakening..but I fear like ICA she will take it as far as she can...this is their reality...JMHO

Justice for Caylee

'Mrs Anthony, on the day of...'

'I take the fifth.'

She can't take the 5th in regards to lying under oath and changing her story only for charges related to Caylee's death, I believe, willing to be wrong here.

So, because of how she is being questioned isn't immunity understood. CA can't take the 5th to protect KC only to protect herself from possible charges. Not saying she won't try...

Does that make sense...not sure I am using the right terminology...

anyway...looking forward to Judge Perry meets CA! Kinda like Godzilla meets um...not bambie...but you get my drift

She can't take the 5th in regards to lying under oath and changing her story only for charges related to Caylee's death, I believe, willing to be wrong here.

So, because of how she is being questioned isn't immunity understood. CA can't take the 5th to protect KC only to protect herself from possible charges. Not saying she won't try...

Does that make sense...not sure I am using the right terminology...

anyway...looking forward to Judge Perry meets CA! Kinda like Godzilla meets um...not bambie...but you get my drift

Correct, she cannot refuse to answer if it incriminates her for the SAO's had given them "use or limited immunity"..I wonder if Lukas will be back for LA's testimony..I though he left the case...

If she still has "use immunity"....see they vowed to come clean, to stop the untruths, mistruths or whatever word they want to use instead of LIE! I don't know if they still have any form of immunity...anyone know for sure???

Justice for Caylee

I agree with all you say..especially my bolded reference..

The Anthony's seem to live in their own reality, that's the only way they can get through this, IMO...if they believe ICA then they believe they've done a good job at parenting..it's about self image, family image and preservation, IMO...

I also agree with you Steely...she doesn't want ICA to die by lethal injection. She may have wanted to discuss this when ICA was bonded out and spent 3 months in the home before she was arrested on the murder 1 charge. I can't believe that, as CA stated, she has never asked or spoken with ICA to find out..she should have begged her child to come clean. She took it too far and there's no turning back now. If she wants to save ICA from that lethal injection, she needs to BEG her to come clean and stop trying to act like a martyr...CA can't fix this so she needs to get on board...JMHO If Caylee was truly her joy and happiness (and I do believe Caylee was) who brought joy back in her home, the silence she now lives with should be that rude awakening..but I fear like ICA she will take it as far as she can...this is their reality...JMHO

Justice for Caylee

I'm going to play amateur psychologist here for a minute even though I'm not in the least bit qualified to do so (I don't even play one on TV) but here are my thoughts. If the allegations KC made about being molested are true and if she told CA and CA blew her off then that might explain a lot of stuff on both sides.

Of course the allegations came from KC so just like anything else emitted from the mouth of KC it has to be taken with a very tiny grain of salt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SashaRhea82