Max's Search Warrants Released!!!! Discuss Max's Death here #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wouldn't she say she found him with the scooter between his legs since that would be a big clue as to what happened?

No, doc said if it was between his legs when he landed, when RZ rolled him over then it could end up on one leg.

If other minors were present, it would have said so. Also, the AR mentions only RZ and XZ in the house at the time of MS's injuries.

Not quote true. We have found a LOT of inconsistencies in LE records/statements, during the coarse of this case.

It is nuts but it is the only scenario that fits with RZ's statement to LE and it still doesn't explain how a scooter also went over the railing and landed on the boy's leg.

JMO

An accident is just that and can often not be explained. If Max went over the railing, on his scooter, it had to be over the low area as Iwannaknow mapped out for us. It was the only area where the bannister/railing was low enough.

A refresher on what the doctor is credited with saying in the SW:

Direct quote, page 5, from thumbnail 3 of the SW:

"On July 14th, at approximately 1800 hours, I was requested to respond to the Children's Hospital in regard to a pending Protective Services Report that was going to be filed by Jessica Robershaw, Children's Hospital Social Worker.

"During the follow -- during my follow-up investigation with Dr. Brad Peterson, Head of the ICU Trauma, he informed me that over the course of four days of medical testing, no determination could be made on the cause of the cardiac arrest suffered by Shacknai.

"Based on the description of the incident surrounding Shacknai's fall, Dr. Peterson did not feel the visible injuries were consistent with the cardiac arrest and brain swelling experienced by Shacknai. Dr. Peterson expressed concerns made based on the -- the above factors, suffocation may have occurred prior to Shacknai's fall".

Every time you have posted this, the words remain constant. "Visible Injuries'.

Call me dullwitted, but I can't grasp why some believe that this poor little fellow was smothered by RZ. What motive would she have had to do something so utterly heinous?

My heart does ache for his parents and their unimaginable loss, and I hope his case is reopened and resolved to their satisfaction.

Not dullwitted, I will call you logical. You know the saying. The easiest answer is usually the correct answer!

Thank you for spelling that out. That's why I posted both the SW and AG medical findings, to show that they do not contradict each other, and in fact, enforce each other.

Thanks for posting it. I think the ME simply wrote a report to reflect an accident. Suffocation would have been a hard sell as an accident but I bet the boy's mother has her own expert analyze it.

JMO

Particularly if someone was already upset and frustrated with the two older siblings who had left that morning.

JMO

Teens being teens. If the kids were there to spend time with their dad and brother, I do wonder if they resented Dad's girlfriend adding her little sister to their space.

JMO

I don't consider you dullwitted but I do wonder why you think anyone who kills a child has to have a motive. I certainly don't believe Max's death was a premeditated murder but I do believe if his death was truly an accident, there would be reasonable explanations for scooters and balls and broken chandeliers.

Don't some people just lash out at children out of anger, frustration, jealousy?

JMO

This is a good post. Makes you think.

Not when the body on the table is missing most of its organs. The ME said he relied on all the testing done at both hospitals, radiology results, the LE reports. About the only thing the ME collected and tested was blood.

JMO

I wouldn't say he was missing MOST of his organs for goodness sake. Everything the ME needed to look at was there.

I wouldn't say he was missing MOST of his organs for goodness sake. Everything the ME needed to look at was there.

I am just going by what the ME stated in his opinion. He made it clear he relied on the hosptial scans, testing, notes, LE reports.

JMO

Call me dullwitted, but I can't grasp why some believe that this poor little fellow was smothered by RZ. What motive would she have had to do something so utterly heinous?

My heart does ache for his parents and their unimaginable loss, and I hope his case is reopened and resolved to their satisfaction.

Right, she had nothing to gain by killing Max and everything to lose. BTW, you are absolutely not dullwitted :D

Right, she had nothing to gain my killing Max and everything to lose. BTW, you are absolutely not dullwitted :D

So if she did kill him, and had "everything to lose", that might just explain why she killed herself.

JMO

So if she did kill him, and had "everything to lose", that might just explain why she killed herself.

JMO

I don't believe her going over a second floor balcony is just a coincidence.

Not when the body on the table is missing most of its organs. The ME said he relied on all the testing done at both hospitals, radiology results, the LE reports. About the only thing the ME collected and tested was blood.

JMO

Have you even read the autopsy report? I presume you did. Then why are you claiming that "about the only thing ME collected and tested was blood?" Clearly that is false.

No, doc said if it was between his legs when he landed, when RZ rolled him over then it could end up on one leg.

I'm saying why then didn't she tell investigators she found him with the scooter between his legs.

BBM. The ME notes under his opinion that this was radiologically indicated and usually caused by lack of oxygen circulated to brain/heart. So he agrees with the ICU chief.

He goes on to say because it was also possible that a face-first fall of such severity could cause cardiac arrest, he ruled it an accident.

If this is what JS wanted the AG to review, I can't say that I blame him.

JMO

Cardiac arrest was not due to facial injuries, but to spinal cord contusion.

JMO
The AR contains a complete narrative by the pathologist, Dr. Lucas, including an examination of the skull, scalp, brain and a 27.5 cm section of the spinal cord.

Exactly my point. Why would she kill him then kill herself, just to lose everything anyway.

Let's say she killed him by accident, then tried to cover it up because she felt she would lose it all if found out. Then more and more people kept asking questions (the LE called her 5x's according to recent phone records that the Zahau family lawyer released), DS's twin sister wanted to ask her about MS's injuries, she wasn't allowed to visit the hospital, and she felt pressured and like her world was caving in. So with everything lost, what was she to do? In her mind, suicide.

JMO

Cardiac arrest was not due to facial injuries, but to spinal cord contusion.

But a face-first fall can produce brain injuries, and in extreme cases, spinal cord contusion. The doctor didn't think those two jived together, and I personally think he was right.

JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member