Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #56

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will someone clarify for me: I understand George is saying he saw/interacted with Casey on the 24th re, gas cans. Did he say it was just Casey (like did she show up alone)or did he say he saw/interacted with Caylee on that date also?

He said it was only Casey. At 2:25. These people. :eek:

i wish they would question george and cindy separately. i don't think they are doing so.

you can prove a putative father posthumously. but there has to be either evidence that the father recognized the child while alive or definitive blood tests. on a general level, why does it matter (or why does LE want to know) if jesus is the father? i would understand if they were trying to prove that the father was someone who was alive (and could aide and abet casey), but i am missing the significance of a dead guy being caylee's dad. please explain?

on an unrelated note, there is this behavior by guilty defendants (and their families) that is often very telling. basically, the defendant thinks, well as long as no one can see inside my head, no one can ever know the truth. so i will just stick to my story, no matter how unbelievable it becomes, because without a way to get in my head, the police can never implicate me. family members act the same way, and their behavior is augmented by the fact that their credibility is riding on the defendant's (which could explain cindy and george's inane inconsistencies).

while it is true that there is no magical tool that can just glance into someone's true thought process, the problem with this line of thinking is that eventually enough evidence will prove the truth, regardless if the defendant opens up. and then, when there finally is enough evidence (read: forensics), the defendant looks even guiltier by bottling up instead of just giving their side of the story when it actually mattered.

i think casey is banking on the fact that no one will ever know what happened if she doesnt talk; however, i hope that dna and documentary evidence (phone records, computer records, security tapes, gas cans, etc) will prove otherwise....

But she is only human if enough is said she will slip eventually.

I think george's entire story about seeing Casey on the 24th was a lie. I hope he tells the same story to cops, and gets prosecuted for it. You can tell by Cindy's face and body language while he was spinning this tale that she was VERY nervous! I think it's because she made up this story and rehearsed it w/ him, but was afraid he wouldn't get it right. As someone stated earlier, Cindy doesn't like for anyone but herself to speak. did you notice how she kept finishing his sentences?

I can just picture Jose Baez sitting around watching these interviews just slowly shaking his head in disbelief! They are making his job all the more difficult.

She worked for 5 1/2 years from age 18 to 24. She also took off 6 months when I was born. (She was actually between jobs at that time.) She only worked for the Air Force for about 2 1/2 years.

I don't think it matters how much a parent has worked and paid into Social Security, if a parent is deceased, or disabled, a child is eligible for SS benefits.

This case keeps changing everyday and it's hard to believe anything. It's like they mess up and then figure out a reason later. I wonder if police are looking for any recent small campfires? I think the police really have a lot of info they are not disclosing to the public. I'm sure there are lots of suprising evidence yet to surface.

I think the family didn't get their stories straight enough before calling 911. Casey also said she last saw Caylee on the 9th, then they all changed their story. Cindy never said she saw the girls on the 16th, but sure didn't mention that George did.

I think george's entire story about seeing Casey on the 24th was a lie. I hope he tells the same story to cops, and gets prosecuted for it. You can tell by Cindy's face and body language while he was spinning this tale that she was VERY nervous! I think it's because she made up this story and rehearsed it w/ him, but was afraid he wouldn't get it right. As someone stated earlier, Cindy doesn't like for anyone but herself to speak. did you notice how she kept finishing his sentences?

The specifics gave that (it being a rehearsed lie) away...

It was just like Casey and her being able to spout off the "31 days" and spelling of ZFG-Imagini-Nanny's details on the 911 call...

Yet NONE of the could recall the DATE they last saw Caylee correctly...but suddenly we have yet a NEW date (the 16th) with them having been SEEN leaving later in the day, and not heard through the wall at some point like they were saying after the first revision.

Suddenly having details down to the time to me reeks of fabrication. :rolleyes:

they question people separately on tv..why not in orlando?

Molly, I brought this over from the last thread because I wanted to thank you for responding. I was pretty sure that Lee had said in his interview today that Caylee's dad didn't know he was her father, but I'm so tired this evening that I was questioning it after hearing Cindy claim again that he did know and had an agreement with Casey.

Sooooo....brother says father of Caylee didn't know he was the father. Cindy says he did and agreed not to be part of Caylee's life. Hmmmm. If there really were some agreement with the father, surely Lee would know about that and not say that the guy didn't even know he was Caylee's dad.

I'm not sure what to think about this family -- I keep trying to give them the benefit of the doubt, but they can't both be right about this. That leaves me to believe neither of them are telling the truth!

Thanks again, Molly! You saved me a lot of digging...sure do appreciate it!! :blowkiss:
But then remember the story that the father got into a car wreck and died as he was driving to Caylee's birthday party. I don't remember which family member/friend dropped this tidbit, but I believe it was stated as fact. :waitasec:

SNIP

I'm not sure what to think about this family -- I keep trying to give them the benefit of the doubt, but they can't both be right about this. That leaves me to believe neither of them are telling the truth!

Thanks again, Molly! You saved me a lot of digging...sure do appreciate it!! :blowkiss:
You are welcome! There's a definite disconnect between more than just these two versions of the same story.

I emailed Lee earlier and pointed out the discrepancy in what he says about Caylee's father , and what Cindy TESTIFIED TO UNDER OATH! I told him that if they don't stop their stupid lies and games, they're going to ALL wind up in jail.

I don't think it matters how much a parent has worked and paid into Social Security, if a parent is deceased, or disabled, a child is eligible for SS benefits.

It DOES matter- or at least it did when I tried to get it. I had to attend hearings- they said NO, I had a lawyer, they said NO. Apparently, however they measure it ( I want to say I remember in "units" of some kind? Was a long time ago) my mother's work history was short by ONE. Kinda frustrating for a kid who became an orphan and then got emancipated at 16.

But then remember the story that the father got into a car wreck and died as he was driving to Caylee's birthday party. I don't remember which family member/friend dropped this tidbit, but I believe it was stated as fact. :waitasec:
That was Casey's version, and Cindy repeated that one as well.

Who is this Holly Gnagne person mentioned that Cindy called a liar? Is she is reporter?

I think the family didn't get their stories straight enough before calling 911. Casey also said she last saw Caylee on the 9th, then they all changed their story. Cindy never said she saw the girls on the 16th, but sure didn't mention that George did.

Alright I know I might get flamed here but I think this is done to cover for Cindy. She was originally the last person we could verify to be seen with Caylee. Now all of that is shot.

One more thing, if he called the police and wrote a report about missing gas, did he call them and tell them he knew what happened after he got them back, and I thought he said a neighbor took them.

OMG this is too bizarre.

It DOES matter- or at least it did when I tried to get it. I had to attend hearings- they said NO, I had a lawyer, they said NO. Apparently, however they measure it ( I want to say I remember in "units" of some kind? Was a long time ago) my mother's work history was short by ONE. Kinda frustrating for a kid who became an orphan and then got emancipated at 16.

(((((Hugs to you!))))) :blowkiss:

George. is. going. down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member