WA - Mackenzie Cowell, 17, Wenatchee, 9 Feb 2010 - #12

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO since the window is down and the person has an arm out the window they are probably just smoking since it is prohibited in the bar.

Maybe they are and maybe they are also adjusting their mirror and stalking MC. LE still needs to id this person.

I am having trouble finding witness information, I went to WA court, search court cases, I can click on the highlighted blue, but nothing indepth as witnesses?? I may need more help.. TIA

It is #16 down in blue (I did last name, first name, and O as the middle initial). It is an SB (subpoena) line 147 ( JF's name is spelled without the c).

I'm not certain about a whole lot in this case. But one thing I do feel pretty certain of, is that the task force on Mackenzie's case has more than likely checked out every single driver, and/or owner(s) of those vehicles in that video. JMO

If I'm not mistaken, I think someone previously posted that JF had lawyered up. IF that rumor is true, I'm fairly certain that most lawyers do not allow their clients to take polygraphs.

Any legal eagles here, that can confirm the bolded part?

Was it rumored that he took the tests and failed?? Somewhere someone might have posted that...or said that???

I am having trouble finding witness information, I went to WA court, search court cases, I can click on the highlighted blue, but nothing indepth as witnesses?? I may need more help.. TIA

I tried to send you a PM but it was taking too long. You just have to search through the cases and you will see in one there is a subpoena for JF

Was it rumored that he took the tests and failed?? Somewhere someone might have posted that...or said that???

IF it has, I haven't heard it or don't recall hearing it. All I know about polys is that LE has allegedly administered about eight.

I tried to send you a PM but it was taking too long. You just have to search through the cases and you will see in one there is a subpoena for JF

Thank you all for the help, found it and I know this has probably already been through the mill here, But isn't it strange JF seem to be the ONLY one that is not a;
Det. Off. Dep. or Sgt. subpoenaed kinda gives one an idea what side he was on. IMO

I'm not certain about a whole lot in this case. But one thing I do feel pretty certain of, is that the task force on Mackenzie's case has more than likely checked out every single driver, and/or owner(s) of those vehicles in that video. JMO

That is a very big assumption which I respectfully disagree with.

According to fact timeline posted by Puf:

3:01 MC leaves Academy

8:02 LE are called concerning an abandoned car. No call to LE was made to report MC missing...except confirmation that she was late for kurfu.

IMO within that 5 hours the parking lot emptied in that time period, and at that time there was no evidence that a crime had been committed.

I am concerned that the surveillance vids are not able to resolve the license plates.
IMO, LE would not try to track down every license plate anyway but rather go to each business and talk to the business and occupants.

Do you have any information otherwise?

LE may have attempted to locate all drivers and vehicles in the parking lot, however, they may not have been totally successful. License plates aren't seen in the videos.

Is it possible, that parking lot video was released, in case someone might recognize or identify a person, or car, seen in the video? (in case LE can't).

I had said it before, that I Personally KNOW a business owner in that block, I had asked them if LE talked with them. The answer was clearly NO. You would think they would have spoke with all owners, employees, possible customers if they had seen anything unusual in the parking lot. The owers I know, called LE on their own and stated a weirdo was kissing and licking motion at their window before they opened. To my recollection only, I beleive that happened after LE found MC

The owers I know, called LE on their own and stated a weirdo was kissing and licking motion at their window before they opened. To my recollection only, I beleive that happened after LE found MC

Parking lots can be dangerous.

Hello Guests.

Please sign up and share your thoughts, ideas, and any facts you know.

I see there are many reading, here, tonight.

I had said it before, that I Personally KNOW a business owner in that block, I had asked them if LE talked with them. The answer was clearly NO. You would think they would have spoke with all owners, employees, possible customers if they had seen anything unusual in the parking lot. The owers I know, called LE on their own and stated a weirdo was kissing and licking motion at their window before they opened. To my recollection only, I beleive that happened after LE found MC

Yeah...I'm by no means an LE expert...but apparently, IMHO, LE focused on the hair academy, then the parking lot video, then followed the trail to points beyond (car wash, boat dock area, then CB and Pitcher Canyon, since there did not appear to be anything suspicious early on...and would consume huge resources.:waitasec:

But LE may have a better method. I am also following the Lindsey Baum case. And the FBI allowed ABC Nightline inside their command post. One of the capabilities they have is that they can process all cell phone pings and ID every individual and where their cell phone(usually on that person) at any point in time. Pretty awesome when you think of the possibilities.

Something that I've pondered ever since LE said they knew she/or her phone was at the boat launch at 3:40pm was-- if they knew this about her exact location at that moment, then they must also know the whereabouts of her/or her phone BEFORE AND AFTER that point, up until the last ping at 5:42pm. Unless the phone was turned off after 3:40pm.

I have a hard time believing that anyone in the Hurd family would be dumb enough to park MC's car at their own property.

But is it possible that the killer had a reason for going to THAT house and parking MC's car there specifically? In other words, is it possible that MC's killer wanted to place the blame on someone in the Hurd family....or wanted to get them in trouble.

If Mr Hurd was involved in construction, is it possible that the killer could 'strongly dislike' him....hate the competition...have had problems in the past....and wanted him to be out of the picture just like MC was now out of the picture? Kind of a 'kill' two birds with one stone?

Or, if one of the Hurd children was attracted to MC.....maybe a jealous bf, a jealous wannabe, didn't like that the boy was hitting on/flirting with 'his' girl??

Complete guessing here. I know nothing about Wenatchee or Chelan, but it would seem like there would be a closer, better location to place MC's car.

Well there is someone who dumped his trash on the property of the Hurds, in January 2009 (according to a 911 call). Maybe the same person dumped a car there as well in February 2010.

Noticed this after I posted about the fundraising dance in my previous post:

"The Dance For Mackenzie Cowell be a fundraiser to help raise money for the funds needed to catch her killer, and funds for the family. Charge is $10 at the door. All funds go to Cowell Fund."

(BBM)

It says funds needed to catch killer ... yet all funds go to the Cowell Fund. Hmmm, interesting, imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member