CO - James Holmes Trial Discussion - Begins April 27, 2015 # 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes, I've never seen an interview where someone just answers with a few words or one sentence! Defense coached him well, don't tell too much & tell different docs different things!

I'm glad that I'm upstairs by myself and I've answered several questions with "nope"

and she failed to have him locked up...again her fault (granted some truth to that--but it angers me that he blames everyone/everything but HIMSELF:gaah:
yes, and he says that he didn't want to tell the docs that he was already buying guns, etc. because they would lock him up & he said "he didn't want to be locked up". It would interrupt the mission.

yes, and he says that he didn't want to tell the docs that he was already buying guns, etc. because they would lock him up & he said "he didn't want to be locked up". It would interrupt the mission.

its a vicious circle

I'm glad that I'm upstairs by myself and I've answered several questions with "nope"
I know what you mean! Yesterday, when doc asked him questions, I would say "I don't know or I don't remember" then jh said that exactly.

Rub it in Doc .....rub it in....sister doesn't want any contact

The Gold Patrol™ ‏@thegoldpatrol · 1m1 minute ago
#theatershooting

Lawyers bring his letters to him. Not every week. Says doesn’t matter if sister writes, Mom keeps him up to date

He just doesn't move---there are times you look at him and think perhaps its just a photo but then he blinks...

I know what you mean! Yesterday, when doc asked him questions, I would say "I don't know or I don't remember" then jh said that exactly.

We better make a pact that none of us go "off the rails"... don't want to be caught talking to ourselves......;)

ahhhhh he won't be having any new "fond memories" in his future:gaah:

Larry Ryckman ‏@larryryckman · 56s56 seconds ago
JH says he feels remorseful when thinking about good times in past because he knows he won't have "any new fond memories." #theatershooting

Perfect word to describe this guy is "Apathetic" !! synonymous with a whole list of perfect descriptions..uninterested, indifferent, uninvolved, dispassionate, emotionless, unconcerned, etc...He's showing flat affect not just physically but emotionally..often pronounced when taking anti depressives ..But I get a sense he's been like this for most of his life!!

Larry Ryckman ‏@larryryckman · 1m1 minute ago
JH talking about stopping shooting: "I felt I had shot enough people and the other was the weapon jamming." #theatershooting

JH says he did not feel in danger. "I just walked out the emergency exit." #theatershooting

----
King Jordan ‏@MrKingJordan · 48s48 seconds ago
@BethKaras return's to KingJordanRadio talkin #theatershooting trial show starts 930pmes Link to Listen: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/jordan...eth-karas-on-jamesholmes-on-king-jordan-radio

-------
JH: "Just a normal walking pace" as he walked out of #theatershooting. "I looked back at the theater seats, no one was sitting in them

------

he was done shooting yet he was trying to put a magazine in rifle/gun

JH: Man was sitting on floor in front of seat, didn't appear to be wounded. "He didn't look like he was in pain at all." #theatershooting

-----
Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ · 59s60 seconds ago
The man that was smiling was on the floor leaning against the seat...JH said he didn't look like he was in pain #theatershooting

------
Larry Ryckman ‏@larryryckman · 58s59 seconds ago
JH didn't shoot the man because it would have been too personal to shoot someone smiling at him. #theatershooting

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ · 1m1 minute ago
JH states he didn't shoot him because it was to personal and it's hard to shoot someone that's smiling #theatershooting #theatertrial

--------

there you go---He didn't shoot at police because HE DIDN'T WANT TO BE SHOT and "mission over"

Perfect word to describe this guy is "Apathetic" !! synonymous with a whole list of perfect descriptions..uninterested, indifferent, uninvolved, dispassionate, emotionless, unconcerned, etc...He's showing flat affect not just physically but emotionally..often pronounced when taking anti depressives ..But I get a sense he's been like this for most of his life!!
yes, testimony was that the way he's talking now is the same as he was before the murders.

Larry Ryckman ‏@larryryckman · 34s34 seconds ago
JH didn't shoot them because "I considered the mission over. I also didn't want to get shot back." #theatershooting

Larry Ryckman ‏@larryryckman · 47s47 seconds ago
"I figured if they shot at me, I would have easy access to the handgun to shoot them back." He had put gun on roof of car. #theatershooting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member