Explosion at the Boston Marathon #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I could be wrong but I don't think this MIT shooting suspect fits any of our Boston Marathon profiles:

The suspect - which the police scanner described very specifically as a 5'11" 200lb "dark skinned white male" wearing a black top making a getaway "on foot in unknown direction" - shot a police officer, who is reportedly being transported to hospital.

The officer suffered "life-threatening" injuries, state police told local Channel 7 News.

http://rt.com/usa/mit-shooting-area-cordoned-086/

PLEASE. I am begging someone with more technical skills than myself to post a side-by-side of ST and Suspect #2 just as in the above linked photo. A real close-up. PRETTY PLEASE?

And, as the cherry on top, could you also please circle if there are any areas on Suspect #2's face that resembles the tell-tale moles/birth marks on ST's face?

I'm really good at therapizing people. I'm really good at psychological profiling. But, I suck at technology. Won't someone throw this girl a bone? :blushing:

CarlK is an excellent person for that type of stuff, but he usually hangs out on the Unidentified threads (where you can see how his talents are put to good use.)

I spend my fair share of time there too, but I'm not in Carl's league, so take my opinion for what it's worth, but I don't see the similarity between these two people. The hair color looks off, and while that could be dyed, the texture looks off too. I think their noses and brows are different as well.

They just said on CNN that the 2 girls were at the first bombing and Martin was at the second. I still think Martin is photo-shopped into that pic that shows suspect 2 behind him. The legs don't seem to be in proportion to the upper body.

This pic? http://i.imgur.com/CbotmNk.jpg

Those are his dads legs behind him, Martin is standing on the railing. His whole family are there in the pic.

Suspect #2 turned north on Fairfield Street and there are no subway stations in that direction. Which means they likely had a vehicle waiting north of Boylston so searching the CCTV in the subway system will likely not help.

:Welcome1:

I'm not sure of websleuths rules on posting fundraisers. But has fundraiser for Jeff and Celeste and Sydney there may be others I'm not sure. But you can view there updates and progress there and it shows Celeste meeting the guy who helped her, she also met Bradley Cooper great pictures she looks like she is doing well aside from everything that happened.
On Jeffs page he seems to be doing well also and in one of the post, he already has a electric bed high end mattress , crutches, that will be donated. Aside from all the sadness it is so nice seeing all the love on the pages.

This was very touching. Thanks for sharing.

Are we allowed to post or link those extremely graphic pictures? It seems since that since this is a victim friendly forum posting pictures of deseased victims is in extremely bad taste.

Suspect #2 turned north on Fairfield Street and there are no subway stations in that direction. Which means they likely had a vehicle waiting north of Boylston so searching the CCTV in the subway system will likely not help.

The suspect looks like he's in this pic too. He is in an alley from Fairfield to Exeter, which imo, he goes to meet suspect 1.

New image of possible suspect by the way for those who haven't seen it on here:

http://i.imgur.com/0SAKZ63.jpg

NBC Connecticut ‏@NBCConnecticut 10m
#Breaking : Mass State Police confirm #MIT officer wounded in shooting has died.

Although the photo posted above of the EMT checking Krystle's pulse has been cropped to hide the worst of her injuries, there is an almost equally horrifying one visible further back and to the left. If you've seen the extremely graphic ones, you know what I mean. Your mind does not want to believe what it is actually seeing. :(

P.S. Jeff's head is visible behind the EMTs working on Krystle & her friend. I have to say, it seemed odd to me that in several of the photos he seemed to be all alone while people worked on others around him, but I guess that was triage in action. Thankfully, he beat the odds!

That would explain why his arm is like that. Similar to when he was carrying the bag. Ugh people are awful for photoshopping anything in this mess

Edit: meant to quote the post about it being photoshopped

That image is not photoshopped. The man who took that photo was on Piers today.

I've seen them all, unfortunately... wish I hadn't. :no:

I do see the woman with the blue top, who most think is her. But in another picture, there's a different person with her head near Jeff's, lying on or near a gray bag/shirt that says 'Philadelphia Marathon' or something of the sort. The face also looks alot like Krystle.

Krystle is the only one with royal blue
on

Interesting you should say that because some expert I saw today on some show said that having a photo of someone's ear is like having a fingerprint. Apparently everyone's ears are unique, so when there is a profile shot with someone's ear, it's very helpful. Who knew?

The other identifying feature about ears is that they change very little as we age, less than most other features.

Are we allowed to post or link those extremely graphic pictures? It seems since that since this is a victim friendly forum posting pictures of deseased victims is in extremely bad taste.

You are right. I will delete immediately. Was just trying to help:facepalm:

That image is not photoshopped. The man who took that photo was on Piers today.

Thank you. Yes we know that now. There was speculation that it was and I was commenting on that at the time of it were true

NBC Connecticut ‏@NBCConnecticut 10m
#Breaking : Mass State Police confirm #MIT officer wounded in shooting has died.

Ugh. Please say a prayer for my beloved Boston.

I can't even comprehend what has happened in my city this week. I lived through 9/11 -- I recall this same, horrible feeling of my city (at that time) being under siege, not knowing if it was safe to go out in public, not knowing what was lurking around the corner. I wasn't allowed to return home for two days because they had the city on lock-down and I had to stay in a hotel in Westchester County, not knowing when they would let me back into the city (believe me, I realize I was one of the lucky ones).

I moved to Boston 8 years ago and it's the same feeling now as I had in 2001 in NYC. What is all this senseless violence for? What will our 'new normal' be like? And, will they ever catch who did this and help us feel safe once again?

Sending prayers to my fellow Bostonians....

Locking up for a minute everybody. I'll start a new thread. While you are waiting, please take note that posting pictures of innocent people is against TOS.

I know that we all want to help get these guys identified -- but the indiscriminate posting of pics has repercussions to the individual and their friends/family. We need to be careful and think things through before just throwing up a picture of someone.

Salem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member