Trial Thread 4/12/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it would be awfully painful to continue dance instructing with colon cancer. I vaguely remember a news item from 2009 where CMcL tells a reporter she takes oxy because she's suffering from intestinal cancer. I will look for the link later. Is this another MTR deception? I think so. JMO

I get it, MR knew CM had intestinal cancer and was taking oxy for it so he figured it would hold water as his excuse for taking them too. :floorlaugh:

This case is getting more and more damaging for MR with each witness. I am sure the jurors are not impressed with MR right now. :woohoo::moo:

Just had to add to the list of "jobs" Rafferty said he had or is believed to have had
Can't wait to hear what he actually did do as a living
-Contractor
-Landscaper
-worked a better beef in Guelph
-Dance Instuctor
-was said to be in college working towards a Veterinary Assistant
-Caretaker (for his Mother) & TLM's Mother
-Possible drug traffic
-As MR stated in the LE interview, he also worked at Glen Abbey.
-And I believe he was a chef, trained at George Brown.
-working under the table
-Glen Abbey
-Dance Instructor
-Had his own Contracting Business
-Snow Plower
-HR-hiring person for construction sites

You know he just might have gotten away with it all if he hadn't said to TLM "you'll do anything for a little love won't you?".

That's what triggered her confession if you ask me. It was when he said that to her that she realized she'd been used and duped. Like she had been by everyone else her whole life and he was no different.

MOO

wonders how or if she found out about the trail of new women as soon as she walked in the slammer.:twocents:

:twocents:
Hodge tells the court that #Rafferty talked to her about ppl kidnapping kids and making them their own #ToriStafford

http://twitter.com/#!/LindaNguyenPN

there is a movie called "abduction" starring Taylor Lautner where he plays a child that was supposedly abducted and he finds out his parents are not his....it was more complicated plot than that but it is how the movie begins to unfold. This was his first movie after Part 1 - the pregnancy Twilight movie.

Just had to add to the list of "jobs" Rafferty said he had or is believed to have had
-Contractor
-Landscaper
-Dance Instuctor
-Possible drug traffic
-working under the table
-Glen Abbey
-Dance Instructor
-Snow Plower

We (or atleast I) need a list of the ladies he's dated. I'm getting lost in who is who and when they were involved with him.

God bless the Jurors.

"Plenty of Fish" Hmmm name seems much more fitting now :noooo:

ugh i have a friend who met two real toads on there too and they were big :liar: AND had sex addiction/alcohol problems too.....geesh :twocents:

Is this Hodge? Or someone new?

Confused. Just reread a few pages and Hodge is listed at 31 and having met MTR in March 2009.

Who is this 40 year old?

I'm not sure...I don't have the tweet windows open but there were
several woman testify today. :what:

We (or atleast I) need a list of the ladies he's dated. I'm getting lost in who is who and when they were involved with him.

God bless the Jurors.

all while suffering from painful colon cancer?:twocents:

-Contractor
-Landscaper
-Dance Instuctor
-Possible drug traffic
-working under the table
-Glen Abbey
-Dance Instructor
-Snow Plower

I'm just so happy he didn't waste LE's time by taking them to the studio, down a hallway, stopping dead in his tracks, turning around and stating ... okay I can't dance :floorlaugh::rocker: :woohoo:moo

Strange that they did not identify her. ???

Well, someone posted here previously this month, that there were names that would be withheld, or something like that.

Not all the names have been withheld, though. I suspect that the 40 year old will be back on the stand testifying in another chapter?

<modsnip>. They were so disturbed over the whole thing. Hopefully, they have come to terms with it now.

JMO

We are all entitled to our own interpretation of the evidence presented, my opinion is the seat was never put back in as there has been no testimony to date saying "I saw MR put the seat in on such and such a date".

Also a witness did testify that there were no chunks cut out of the seat, we don't know the exact date however because no one asked, and the the Crown did not redirect to specifically ask that question such as when he saw the seat without any chunks cut out, before or after the abduction. Based on that information alone, my humble opinion is that the seat was never put back in the car, and there were never chunks cut out of the fabric and TLM is lying - JMO

http://twitter.com/#!/AM980_Court

I guess it will be up to the jurors who to believe. So far TLM's testimony stands on firm ground IMHO. MR is really starting to appear more and more like a sexual deviant and capable of abducting children, especially with this latest woman's testimony. It's not looking hopeful for MR. :moo:

Someone may come forward yet to back up TLM's testimony that the seat was there shortly after Tori's death. Maybe TLM didn't actually cut chunk out of the material, but moreso slit it open enough to dig in to pull out chucks of foam. A slit would be less noticeable and less noticeable foam was missing :moo:

..Hey wondergirl ......thanks <modsnip>!I was just thinking this last night!...<modsnip>....wow and we have not even got to the chapter the Crown lists as people ....Mr texted AFTER the abuction and Crown said" he said many interesting things ...right? ....this case is getting more and more like a roller coster ...ya swede ...I agree " RUN FOR THE Hills" ..wow!...robynhood ....I may just go to london court house the day the verdict is read...if we ever get there ...so many twists & turns in this darn road !...robynhood ....only thing is if the verdict is not convicted...IMO I may need the washroom to PUKE!!!!

I have to keep reminding myself this is the Crown presenting their case, because it sounds more like expert testimony that would come from an expert defense witness.

IDK about that. The evidence you have is the evidence you have. DNA that has substantially degraded due to decomp and adverse environmental conditions and a meticulously cleaned-up crime scene -- a significant portion of which has been removed and discarded -- can't simply be majicked into compelling and plentiful forensics.

I suspect part of the Crown's strategy is pose the question of why an innocent man would go to such lengths to dispose of evidence in a crime in which he had no actual involvement. They're trying to convince a jury that the evidence was there and later disposed of -- by MR, because it WAS him who committed the sexual assault.

s

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member