FL - Somer Thompson, 7, Orange Park, 19 Oct 2009 #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
In the pic of Mom and boyfriend at the funeral - linked above (thanks Aimee) - I'm noticing Mom's dress is very low cut.

What do you guys think? I would never wear something like that to a funeral for someone I loved.

The people around me - my family - would say something to me - especially if they knew I was going to be filmed and photographed and possibly scrutinized about it.

A bad choice?

No offense but I don't think it matters AT ALL what she wore to the funeral. Practically everything I own is low-cut. It's just my taste and what I gravitate towards. She probably didn't even think about it.

And where does this new RSO hail from? Wow, the list is exponential.

Sean's last name is Patton.

Wen I do stupid stuff like that would you all be so kind as to not quote my post...dang I've got a monster headache...may need to step away for a bit so I don't totally confuse everyone with my crazy posts...lol

Good afternoon,

1) Who I am or what I do is irrelevant.
2) The four men arrested at the Thompson residence is a red herring.

You are wasting time on both issues.

I will explain my cryptic post in the future.

Thank you.

The term "red herring" implies that LE arrested these 4 men without just cause. imo that is BS.....

Guess I would have more faith in believing a cryptic post conveys a knowledge of what happened to Somer.....if I had an ounce of belief such knowledge was being utilized to bring forth justice for Somer. Don't have it.....

Being cryptic takes little courage.....being willing to brainstorm with others...taking the chance that by putting your thoughts out there, you won't be slammed or ignored...that actually takes a lot of courage.

The posters here have courage because they care......I'll waste my time on caring long before I will ever waste it on cryptic.

snipped
Anywho, does anyone find it odd that the mom's boyfriend has the same last name (a unique one) as the teacher that recently committed suicide in MO during the on going Elizabeth Olten tragedy.
NOT the same last name, teacher's last name was Currie!

No sheet!

Quickly I came up with Black Student Union (bsu) founded in 1967

Bernidya State Univ (ball state) founded in 1967.

Honestly, I'm not giving this BSU time, he won't give us any. This forum is supposed to help, not play games. IMO

Has Mom, DT, been able to do anything right up to this point? :banghead: Talk about "Meow"!

This does upset me to see someone dragged through the coals as she is being, especially under the circumstances.. Sorry for my rant... Please be kind to others in thought, words and deed...

No dragging here - I think she probably does lots of things right - just not this maybe.

Maybe I am a prude (not even) but I'd throw a wrap around the top or something.

The cleavage is distracting. JMO of course.

BSU IMO will receive a call or a visit from authorities. I remember some folks on here making vague and cryptic messages about something they new about the Scott Peterson case and within days a detective was at her door - tracked by IP address. So unless you really know something and are ready to also tell authorities - I would be very careful about making up lies on a message board. If you know something - I would thank you for sharing, but hope you also share witht he correct people.

Good afternoon,

1) Who I am or what I do is irrelevant.
2) The four men arrested at the Thompson residence is a red herring.

You are wasting time on both issues.

I will explain my cryptic post in the future.

Thank you.

Wow, this is beginning to feel like deja vu all over again...

Anyone remember those cryptic postings from Murt during the Trenton Duckett case? Now, I personally think he was well intentioned, but those turned out to be a very misguided attempt to smoke the kidnapper out of hiding. Who knows the motivation of the member behind these drive-by postings.

I really hate being strung along, especially when the life of a murdered/missing child is in question.

Mods will take care od BSU like they did some other TROLLS in Haleigh's case.

I still feel he is/was her father and that can not be changed.

I agree. Our children should not suffer for the actions and arguments of us the parents. Like it or not she was married to the man and had children by the man, and unless he did something dreadful to Somer he was her father and it shows poor form to exclude him MOO.

When I went to this link about the robbery http://www.examiner.com/x-1168-Crime-Examiner~y2009m10d26-Report-4-men-arrested-for-armed-robbery-at-Somer-Thompsons-home-hours-before-body-found I went ahead and tried to look at the suspects profiles but the links would not load. So I started messing around with the url and found a page that listed active warrants (for the life of me I cannot find that warrant page again).

I started looking at the warrants and something jumped out at me. A warrant for a predator, the warrant was for failure to register. This predator is from Ohio, however, the warrant had a Florida address listed. His offender flier has the Ohio address listed but it is clear that he has not registered since Aug of 08.

Something I found interesting. His Florida address listed on the warrant was in Keystone Heights, Florida which is about 50 miles from Orange Park and about 60 miles from Satsuma.

Maybe some of you can find more information about this and the warrant, but from what I could tell it is still an active warrant and this guy hasn't been located.

His offense was 6/28/06 and his victim was under the age of 12.

Here is a link to his flier.

http://offender.fdle.state.fl.us/offender/flyer.do?personId=47261

Wen I do stupid stuff like that would you all be so kind as to not quote my post...dang I've got a monster headache...may need to step away for a bit so I don't totally confuse everyone with my crazy posts...lol

So many similar names in this case, so many misprints in official reports and news articles, so many strange happenings, I wouldn't call your question stupid at all :)

Heck, I've been here since this story broke and I just discovered last night that Somer has 2 older siblings. All along I was confused that reports kept mentioning an older sister, and then the next report an older brother, and I just kept scratching my head so much I made a bald spot!

This is what is happening today in my neck of the woods:

PBC: Authorities alert parents of men trying to lure students into car

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/lo...-attempted-abductions-bn102609,0,854211.story

I often wonder if police talk to each other about stuff like this. In other words are our cops telling the cops up in the Thompsons area about this incident.
This is too close to home. I'm scared.

Interesting, I just posted about an attempted abduction in Lake Mary. Take a look at the map from orange park to lake mary to loxahatchee...Coincidence? Possibly.
http://www.mapquest.com/mq/2-gXkwgpHA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member