2011.06.07 Sidebar (Trial Day Twelve)

Status
Not open for further replies.
:rollercoaster:we are moving guys... door is closing.... make sure all arms and legs are inside the ride and seat belts are fastened [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=138974"]2011.06.07 TRIAL Day Twelve (Afternoon Session) - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

I have a feeling the jurors are getting treated to those special HAMBURGERS we've heard so much about and this is why they are so late arriving back from lunch.

Me: tappiing fingers, waiting impatiently.

COMPLETELY O/T

But, is the College Inn still there? Little restaurant off the garden district (I think)?

snipped from : http://collegeinn1933.com/

Come join us at a true New Orleans landmark, Ye Olde College Inn. We are now serving dinner and cocktails Tuesday through Saturday in our newly renovated restaurant, located next to the former College Inn.

Our menu includes many of your old favorites and a wide selection of new culinary delights.

Join us for a night of food, beverages, music, family, friends, and everything that makes New Orleans our home.​

from the trial thread (I was kicked out! :) )

Gerus Is RETIRED and living with JF. He is not dead.

THANK YOU THANK YOU.

I seriously gasped so loud when he said he went down on his last call.

I wonder if he was injured, and that's what he meant. which is why they would retire him.

how lovely he's still with JF. now I'm happy again. Thank you, Sparky! :)

Someone has massive drainage that is going down her throat. lol

Hello? Your mic is still on! lol

from the trial thread (I was kicked out! :) )

THANK YOU THANK YOU.

I seriously gasped so loud when he said he went down on his last call.

I wonder if he was injured, and that's what he meant. which is why they would retire him.

how lovely he's still with JF. now I'm happy again. Thank you, Sparky! :)

sorry you got the door shut on you....

:floorlaugh: LOL!! Wftv female host still had mike on, and was talking to co-host about the phlegm draining in her throat after a big cough :sick:

WFTV commentators talking about snot. Don't realize mic is still live! :floorlaugh:

I have wondered through the testimony we've seen thus far if there is a person with a bow and arrow on the opposite side of the courtroom charged with shooting tranquilizer darts are KC. That said, I'm shocked and perplexed at the degree of engagement we're seeing during this particular testimony. Why not on everything else (rhetorical). Is this more damning than the other stuff? Don't get it.

Someone has massive drainage that is going down her throat. lol

Hello? Your mic is still on! lol

That was Kathi Belich. Thankfully that's all we got, it could have been worse. :eek:

Casey needs to wear a top that isn't tucked into her pants. I am so tired of her putting her hands behind her to tuck in blouse and sticking her chest out. She did that 4 times at least within a 1 minutes timeframe.

i guess this is only time to "flirt" but it shows her learned behavior.

BTW, did she win that hot body contest?

ICA looks like a gun that is about ready to go off and explode!!! I think she is getting more relaxed in front of the jury and this could be really bad for her defense. When they just stood up to let the jury leave she was going on to JB about something while they were still in the room. I think as the days go on the jury will get to see more and more of the real ICA.

So far...my constant thought through this trial has been, what has Baez been doing all this time prior to trial? If I were a paying client (lol)...I would be asking for a refund!:floorlaugh:

Kathi had some kind of alien snot draining in her throat. Yikes.

Well, imagine if she said something off color about the case. JB would be delighted. (I know she has nothing to do with the case but that doesn't seem to be stopping him up to now)

:floorlaugh: LOL!! Wftv female host still had mike on, and was talking to co-host about the flem draining in her throat after a big cough :sick:

Female anchor on phlegm: And I think, where did that come from, and where is it going?

:floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member