2011.06.07 Sidebar (Trial Day Twelve)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I clearly heard the officer say that Gerus was retired. So whatever "went down" means, I'm positive it does not mean the dog is deceased.

JMO (although, it is the right opinion) ;)

Lee Anthony just arrived and told court officials he may be called as a witness. He is in the hallway. #CaseyAnthony -fell

That was me, I think, saying that "down" might have implied somewhere to search south of where he was stationed. It might sound funny to you, but I am not familiar with dog handling terms and it sounded very reasonable to me:) Over in my neck of woods we "go down" to stuff all the time. The mall, the store, etc. Glad you got a kick out of it, though;)

Oh BABYCAT THat made my day i have to thank you i was laughing so hard
No disrespect intended it was just funny. LOL He went down south LOL

Love doggies, love them. K9 dogs are awesome and I'm happy this officer loves the dog so much. That said, am so bored. I saw the tweets that the forensic computer expert was there but at this rate, will we even get to Baez's cross on the k9 today? Will he complain the dog isn't testifying?

I think we will see Lee alot more, but I can't imagine why they would call him today, unless he was there when the dogs were.

I've finally figured out JB's system. JB is objecting to everything and most times he gets overruled. Occasionally his objection is sustained. Obviously, JB is just objecting hoping he'll be right once in a while. An odds kind of thing, if he keeps trying hundreds of times, he'll hit it once or twice. :loser:

Good afternoon everyone - I haven't been feeling well so just watching IS instead of sitting at the computer....watching the TV instead of the the live stream is maddening. Boy are these talking heads >snips<

Casey needs to wear a top that isn't tucked into her pants. I am so tired of her putting her hands behind her to tuck in blouse and sticking her chest out. She did that 4 times at least within a 1 minutes timeframe.

i guess this is only time to "flirt" but it shows her learned behavior.

BTW, did she win that hot body contest?

She does it as soon as the jury is walking back in. She wants to be sure they have noticed her chest!:floorlaugh:

Im, laughing so hard here someone else said he went DOWN south LOL
He alerted is what they call Down lol so he went donw means he alerted to something lol

He went down south LOL OMG

LOL! That was me!

I'm more of a cat person...
:floorlaugh::beersign::toast:

K9vest2.jpg

I love it when the wear their "Uniform" and Badge it is so Adorable...

Kevlar vest- Bullet Proof Vest...

Goooooo PUPPY POWER! LOL

I clearly heard the officer say that Gerus was retired. So whatever "went down" means, I'm positive it does not mean the dog is deceased.

JMO (although, it is the right opinion) ;)

The dog alerted! when they alert they lie down

Not to change the subject from that beautiful dog, I was thinking if I were a juror I'd welcome this recess about now cause it would have been just long enough after eating that I'd need to go to potty.

:wave: shelbar :tyou:

:great: THANK YOU! I am at a point where I cringe when she walks in because I know EXACTLY what she is going to do: put her hands down the back of her pants.

:yuck:

Maybe a little psychological torment for her would be in order.....let her wear that blue dress from the photos during the 31 days.

So you're telling me I've sat through 2 hours of dog credential testimony, and then will have to see through a 20 minutes demonstration video AND LA's slow, stunted speaking?!

I'm gonna need a shot, please.

Rabies'? :floorlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members