2009.01.21 Document Release

Small cloth type lettering similar to the ones found with the body? What is that?

Trying to figure that out too. Cloth-type lettering....could be anything.

What ever it is I hope they found matching ones at the Anth's home

Do they need any more to convict this diabolically evil B!otch! How could anyone let her live? I don't care how anti DP you are this is beyond human. I'm so sad for little Caylee and the last thoughts that must have gone through her little mind as her mommy killed her.

Surely they have fingerprint reports back by now, no?

I think this shows that Cindy does have a pattern of denial, but it's not malicious. When there's something she can't control, she tries to ignore it by doing some kind of work be it at work or home by doing laundry, doing something she can control.

There is such a mountain of evidence against Casey that it's astounding. How can she keep denying it when it appears she made no attempt to cover her tracks. Everything leads to her. I do think she tried to replace the Winnie the Pooh set and that will be shown on credit card receipts.

after learning of the heart decal on the duct tape over Caylee's mouth, how ironic is it that this link takes you to a loggin page displaying a heart logo with printed text over it containing the phrase, "PEACE OF HEART, PEACE OF MIND" ?

where does it say that there was a heart on the duct tape

Reading this breaks my heart all over again. It's hard to see reading through the tears. God Bless you Caylee.

Trying to figure that out too. Cloth-type lettering....could be anything.
What ever it is I hope they found matching ones at the Anth's home

Knowing Casey and her ME, ME, ME attitude she may have been making a banner with these letters......

Thank you Sarah! :blowkiss:

I was so shocked :eek: when I saw that I made an oops.:crazy:

I don't blame you, this is insane. It's one thing to think about what happened to this poor little girl, but it's entirely different when it's spelled out in front of you. It's hard to prepare yourself for it.

Pull ups were found with the body - I'm guessing, I didn't read that would be anything else, that she was wearing them when she died - so of course there would be DNA, would the urine or maybe feces, show any drugs....choloform? or something else???

pg 44 of the FBI doc

"NOTE: PLEASE COMPARE DNA PROFILE OF LEE ANTHONY AGAINST DNA PROFILE OF CAYLEE ANTHONY"

OMGOMGOMG

http://www.wftv.com/news/18530380/detail.html pp7-8

Co-worker DB denied first hand knowledge of an argument between CA and tart mom on June 15th. Said she only knew of it through the news.

But, co-worker CC stated he heard about an argument that occurred the day before KC left with the baby. Cynthia didn't tell him. Claims he learned about it through DB the week of June 16th.

So who's lying?

in her evil world you can kill someone but if you make a memorial all is forgiven :furious:

this case is over

Could Casey have been trying to "play a game" with Caylee to have the child somehow cooperate? Like bandaids with cartoon characters on them? I just cringe typing this...

pg 44 of the FBI doc

"NOTE: PLEASE COMPARE DNA PROFILE OF LEE ANTHONY AGAINST DNA PROFILE OF CAYLEE ANTHONY"

OMGOMGOMG

Can you link to the page??? I didn't see it - Not an OMG moment - I just wonder how they came to that conclusion

I thought it was red balloons :waitasec:

I'm pretty sure it was hearts. I downloaded them but don't have them anymore (at least I can't find them) but I can "see" them in my head. Also, the dates of those photos.. I'm certain it was between June 15-July 15th.

Oh, I'm just sick over this.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
knownstranger07
Back