2010.08.05 Dominic Casey emails

Status
Not open for further replies.
In response to your #1, my guess is why not? How long have we known that she wanted George out of her life and out of her house? And she certainly didn't want to pay him alimony or split the house with him....so why NOT throw him under the bus instead of her real "other half," Casey?

It makes sense, SleuthyMama. I guess I just really can't wrap my head around FALSE accusations of sexual molestation....especially against your husband. Even if their marriage was a sham. I can't imagine doing that to your worst enemy. This man is the father of both of her children. I'm just thinking there has to be a line somewhere you refuse to cross.

The past 24 hours I have thought so many times about GA & CA getting re-baptized and recommitting their lives. It makes me feel physically sick.

Could someone chime in on their take on this particular email....

ginnylucas@netzero,com
Thursday, October 16, 2008 11 :32 AM

” I think calling her dead was the best thing that every happended to poor Cay lee – g my cell is dead -
I’ll be in the car in a half an hour – g
even if we can’t go till Nov.
- I don’t seee them finding her for a while
– hha hha –”

DATED: October 2008???? I don't see them finding her for a while????? What does that mean. Them who? Finding the body? Did these people all know in October that Caylee's body was dumped in those woods? I smell more than a rat.....I smell a set up by DC and company having Kronk find the body, and then throw him under the bus. I smell DC knowing that Caylee was dead by KC's admission to somebody....

ginnylucas@netzero,com

” I think calling her dead was the best thing that every happended to poor Cay lee – g my cell is dead -
– hha hha –”

DATED: October 2008???? I don't see them finding her for a while????? What does that mean. Them who? Finding the body? Did these people all know in October that Caylee's body was dumped in those woods? I smell more than a rat.....I smell a set up by DC and company having Kronk find the body, and then throw him under the bus. I smell DC knowing that Caylee was dead by KC's admission to somebody....

You smeller is right on track with mine. I smell a Daisy Chain and have for a long time.

and..........."even if we can’t go till Nov.
– hha hha –”

HOW IN THE NAME OF ANYTHING THAT IS GOOD CAN ANYONE TYPE hha hha after typing that sentence????

A News Junkie:
How about a couple more predictions....

George now employed at the Hawaii Motel as desk/check in
Lee selling 'socks' at Target
Cindy in a convent
Mallory left the country under assumed name.
DC in Witness Protection
Baez now back in his old Bikini business selling thongs
Cheney Mason had surgery on his right arm from patting himself on the back

Now Now Luke -- you know DC in Witness Protection was mine! LMAOROF

and another thing........if it is a crime to hire someone to kill a person.......why isn't it a crime to try and frame someone for a crime they didn't commit????????????????

I'm going to lunch.

It makes sense, SleuthyMama. I guess I just really can't wrap my head around FALSE accusations of sexual molestation....especially against your husband. Even if their marriage was a sham. I can't imagine doing that to your worst enemy. This man is the father of both of her children. I'm just thinking there has to be a line somewhere you refuse to cross.

The past 24 hours I have thought so many times about GA & CA getting re-baptized and recommitting their lives. It makes me feel physically sick.

What if KC claims are the only truth in any of this? I know, we don't want to think of it and we can't give KC any benefit of the doubt in telling the truth, but what if cindy in one of her excited utterances told DC about a family secret?
At least worth pondering given how early this comes into play. JMHO, etc.....

You smeller is right on track with mine. I smell a Daisy Chain and have for a long time.

– hha hha –”

HOW IN THE NAME OF ANYTHING THAT IS GOOD CAN ANYONE TYPE hha hha after typing that sentence????

Aside from your bolded part, I am most offended by the "hha hha".
For heaven's sake, this is a beautiful little girl that unusual woman is giggling about!

Believe me, 'Beach, I am right there with you. I guess after all this time and all the shenanigans we have seen pulled, I am able to make the jump quite easily. Look, I think all Cindy thinks she has to do is plant that one little seed of doubt in but one juror's mind and bing bam boom....her Casey is home right next to her and who gives a chit where George is, KWIM?

– hha hha –”

WHY did she say hha hha?? I don't get it. I don't get that whole exchange, it's so strange.

I'm right there with ya, Chiquita. I am totally baffled by this.

The email is dated 9/1/08. KC wasn't bailed out until 9/16/08. Did DC visit her prior to 9/1/08?

I am trying to understand if this theory was planted by KC or CA.

Seriously. Just when I think these people can't get any more disgusting, they manage to prove me wrong.

Quote Respect 'Beach :cool2:

Thank you for that information. I remember in the jail visitation, Cindy spoke to Casey regarding seeing DC. IIRC, Cindy was encouraging Casey to speak to him. WS have speculated whether or not any such meeting occurred between Casey and DC: from my understanding because of the "daisy chain" theory. Which, is really starting to fill in as far as blanks are concerned. It gives me hope that the SA and LE have known all of this stuff for a while and it will all come out eventually(trial).

With Casey writing the letters(the letters being a part of the undercover communications area of this scandal) and in them saying she was molested by George and the speculation if those letters were part of the defense, combined with the fact that Cindy(nor George)seemed very upset that Casey said such things...

Could lend to the idea that this is/was part of a plan? Maybe a plan that George didn't know about? But, yet how could he not know about all of this? Even if Cindy was/is keeping him in the dark as she betrays him, some of this stuff has been on the internet, easily read by George.

Maybe it is the daisy chain...it is something. There is some hidden dynamic at work here and has been at work since Cindy became involved. I just didn't and don't see Casey "admitting" in whatever limited way any knowledge of what really happened to Caylee(i.e. Casey killed her out of spite). But because of the feedback(daisy chain)of information(exact information re: molestation, sexual abuse), we have just seen in this doc dump, I have to entertain the idea more now that Casey did "tell" Cindy "what happened."

Cindy's protests that she "didn't have time" to talk to Casey, or "just don't talk about it" about Caylee is peppered with statements like "I can get the truth from Casey I just need to look in her eyes" is typical Cindy double speak but I think while Casey was home and Cindy "was with her in the shower" they did have a little talk.

By using "mistruths" Casey gave Cindy some info, then she may or may not have done the same for DC and JB. Each one was in contact with the other, each one with their own agendas and each with a little bit of "truthful" information from Casey.

We got to hear Casey say "she's close to home" and that was probably a bit of a taste of what she was saying to Cindy, JB and DC. There was that lawyer of Casey's(that quit? was fired?)who stated it was an "accidental death" after the child was given something to go to sleep. (paraphrased)

However, whatever: what I am feeling is this, that WS were very correct in saying that Cindy knew very early on(perhaps as soon as Casey was bailed out of jail the first time)where to find Caylee's remains.

And, if that is true: then Cindy was actively stating that Caylee was alive and that LE was not doing their job and they were framing her innocent daughter. All the while, throwing innocent people under the bus going so far as to hire a PI who digs up dirt on these innocent people: including her own husband!

TWA should copyright the phrase "you just can't make this stuff up." If Donald Trump can own the phrase "your fired!"...why not, right? LOL.

...js...

ginnylucas@netzero,com

- I don’t seee them finding her for a while – hha hha –”

RBBM

This is another one of those things that has me :banghead:!!!

Sent: Monday, November 03) 2008 6:39 PM
To: Dominic D&A Investigations
Subject: Teddy Bear on it's way to you
Dominic - I sent the bear via UPS to your office address. Tracking #
lZ0212VA0342904605. I wanted to enclose a little note to Cindy and Casey but did'nt get the chance. Please let them know how much we appreciate the trust they placed in us with this precious item. It DID help - even to make us more sure that Caylee is alive. There was no indication that something sinister had befallen Caylee. We are working on this continually and just cannot pinpoint her right now. She is in the area - I know it. Personally think Altamonte Springs/Maitland area. Caylee is being moved around still - Ginette feels trailer at some times and other times house with a basement. Near railroad tracks which narrows it down quite a bit. Woman she is with is pregnant - man wears tinted glasses (I know - this could be anything). I've sent Ginette some overheads of three addresses that I need her to look
at - will let you know if anything comes of it.
Cheers!
Luke​

Who exactly is playing who here???

Aside from your bolded part, I am most offended by the "hha hha".
For heaven's sake, this is a beautiful little girl that unusual woman is giggling about!

Exactly! Hope any family desperate enough to think of calling her sees that first. Deplorable is all I can say and not get banned.

WHY did she say hha hha?? I don't get it. I don't get that whole exchange, it's so strange.

Because maybe they all knew Caylee was under water and they thought it was funny watching the world look in every nook and cranny in Orlando? That would explain the "even if we can’t go till Nov." part. IE - if the waters don't go down until Nov. Interesting who goes in Nov. Now I will hush!

I'm right there with ya, Chiquita. I am totally baffled by this.

The email is dated 9/1/08. KC wasn't bailed out until 9/16/08. Did DC visit her prior to 9/1/08?

I am trying to understand if this theory was planted by KC or CA.

Seriously. Just when I think these people can't get any more disgusting, they manage to prove me wrong.

Thanks again 'Beach :cool2:

Numbers take my brain a while. Wow, so DC was making the George allegation prior to Casey being bailed out for the first time?! I have to digest that for a minute...

What does that mean?

In my previous post, I said that Cindy must have had a talk with Casey when she was out on bail...but now I see what you are saying that his email to Cindy was before she was bailed out...hummm. I guess maybe Cindy did get Casey to speak to DC?

Would she have told him about sexual abuse, though? I wonder if that info came to DC by way of JB. I could see Casey telling JB just like she told JG. I think she likes to tell men in her life that story so as to cause them to feel "protective sympathy" from them. JMO.

Part of the key for me is DC would not have come up with that on his own. Casey says that when she told Cindy "what happened" that Cindy called her a *advertiser censored*. What was Cindy's reaction to DC saying he believed that Casey was sexually molested by George?

This, right here, is some key crazy stuff. Wow.

...js...

ginnylucas@netzero,com

– hha hha –”

Holy Smoke!

Calling her dead was the best thing that ever happened to poor Caylee.

Are those "g"s supposed to be "grins"?

even if we can't go until Nov.
- I don't see them finding her for a while - hha hha –

These people were playing an evil, evil game. What's with the sick laughter? They all belong behind bars. Move over, Croslins.

Book 'em, Dan-o!

RBBM

This is another one of those things that has me :banghead:!!!

Sent: Monday, November 03) 2008 6:39 PM
To: Dominic D&A Investigations
Subject: Teddy Bear on it's way to you
Dominic - I sent the bear via UPS to your office address. Tracking #
lZ0212VA0342904605. I wanted to enclose a little note to Cindy and Casey but did'nt get the chance. Please let them know how much we appreciate the trust they placed in us with this precious item. It DID help - even to make us more sure that Caylee is alive. There was no indication that something sinister had befallen Caylee. We are working on this continually and just cannot pinpoint her right now. She is in the area - I know it. Personally think Altamonte Springs/Maitland area. Caylee is being moved around still - Ginette feels trailer at some times and other times house with a basement. Near railroad tracks which narrows it down quite a bit. Woman she is with is pregnant - man wears tinted glasses (I know - this could be anything). I've sent Ginette some overheads of three addresses that I need her to look
at - will let you know if anything comes of it.
Cheers!
Luke​

Who exactly is playing who here???

OMG! This is dated November! WTH were they doing?

Where are those handcuffs?

What if KC claims are the only truth in any of this? I know, we don't want to think of it and we can't give KC any benefit of the doubt in telling the truth, but what if cindy in one of her excited utterances told DC about a family secret?
At least worth pondering given how early this comes into play. JMHO, etc.....

I know exactly what you are saying. I have considered it more in the past 24 hours than I EVER have before.

I still have an easier time believing that GA is just expendable no matter what the cost. To everyone - CA, KC and LA. GA stuck his neck out too many times ("mark an 'X' on the map", literally shaking KC to fess up at one point, talking to LE & the FBI, etc...) that if this was really true, I think he would have hesitated knowing KC held all the aces. I think GA would have been scared to death knowing KC would play all of her cards and expose him. If the sexual allegations were really true, I think GA's 'suicide attempt' would not have been so lame. I think he would have made sure it was successful.

Quote Respect 'Beach :cool2:

Thank you for that information. I remember in the jail visitation, Cindy spoke to Casey regarding seeing DC. IIRC, Cindy was encouraging Casey to speak to him. WS have speculated whether or not any such meeting occurred between Casey and DC: from my understanding because of the "daisy chain" theory. Which, is really starting to fill in as far as blanks are concerned. It gives me hope that the SA and LE have known all of this stuff for a while and it will all come out eventually(trial).

<snipped to address>

...js...

DC: As of effective October the 12th is the last conversation, or whatever, that I've ever had with Casey Anthony. I've not provided any services from that day forward.

JA: Okay.

DC: And exclusively from that date of only being providing services to George and Cindy Anthony..

JA: Alright.

DC: Jose Baez went ahead and, and blocked any contact.

p. 38

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/4380098/Transcript-of-Dominic-Casey-interview-01072009

I could ~swear~ I read where he visited once in the jail, and remarked that they didn't talk about anything pertaining to the case. But I can't find anything to back that up.

I really do not want to dive back into those emails to find the exact wording and when it was sent, etc but did anyone else notice that not only did Luke and "his people" come up with the dead "hooker and/or stripper" that worked at Fusion they also know of another body (this one male) that was behind Johnson's that could have possibly been put in Casey's car while it was in the impound lot? And Luke had to wonder why he was fired from his job. THIS and all of the other speculations or "dreams" that those people had are just one of the reasons why some people think that people like Ginny are frauds.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SashaRhea82