Detective Melich flying to CA to meet with the Padilla's. Confirmed!!!

I don't think LE ever said there is forensic evidence confirmation of a dead child. I believe LE said:

1) There were cadaver gases in the trunk, and
2) Caylee's DNA was in trunk - of course!!! Hair brushes, dirty diapers, bathing suits, etc.

I don't think the two were connected together, leaving wide berth for media to use faulty logic for reports.

I think that's why GA yelled that it wasn't his granddaughter's dead body that was in the car!

LE did a great job pulling the strings they needed to pull to make the puppets dance the way they needed to, and at all times truthfully...just enough to start the slide down the slippery slope!

I could very well be wrong, but this is how I see it!

What did I miss, how did a thread about YM going to see the Padillas turn into discrediting forensics and an Op Ed about puppets?
May we return to topic, respectfully submitted..

I think the post was deleted-I have no idea why.

I posted the question if anyone recognized the bedspread in marines room picture. I got a pm from someone named california dreamer (i hope it is ok to post that??) California dreamer pointed out to me that ZG was close to the same. After looking at ZG myspace profile again, I agreed it did look the same. California Dreamer pm'ed me again 9/4/2008 asking me if the thread has been deleted. I still have the pm messages but I cannot find the thread. ..

I think I have ZG old myspace pic saved to my computer. i can post it if you like

Hey Terilee - I'm here, too...small world. I was just off looking for my PM and saw it was gone. Strange. I recall ZG's bedspread was floral though, and the one in his room was animal print, right?

First of all, my post was qualified with a "what if, what if"....

I didn't say she took Nicole's body I said she could have transported it.

Nicoles body disappeared from the park on the 9th of June and wasn't found until the next day-

Link

As I wrote, the murder weapon could have also been transported in Casey's trunk.

Once again, if the hair was Caylee's and it's proof of her death her case would have been turned over to the Homicide Unit.

NONE of that washes..................here is the info from the article you linked.

Investigators believe the suspect’s motive may have been sexual assault. She was pulled from the trail and dragged into the woods. Sources said her body was found off the trail near the shoe bend before the bridge.

Most Marine bases are in Southern Ca. Padilla is in Sacramento which is in the Central Valley. Quite a distance apart - like about an 8 hour drive.

He won't drive it. I think he'll take puddle-jumpers.

You DON'T want to drive that desert to 29 Palms.

First of all, my post was qualified with a "what if, what if"....

I didn't say she took Nicole's body I said she could have transported it.

Nicoles body disappeared from the park on the 9th of June and wasn't found until the next day-

Link

As I wrote, the murder weapon could have also been transported in Casey's trunk.

Once again, if the hair was Caylee's and it's proof of her death her case would have been turned over to the Homicide Unit.

I understand. Please don't take my comments as criticism. I'm just providing my view on why I don't think those ideas aren,t feasible. If the body of Nicole had been transported in KC's car, my point was the tissue wouldn't have been that decomposed for the detectives to find in that car.

Also, the case is in the hands of homicide detectives as we speak. My guess is they are waiting for the ultimate evidence to make it an air tight case before making an arrest with the ultimate charges.

I can't get the links for the MH becasue I'm working with an old laptop. Sloooow. Mine caught a virus Saturday night and had to go to the doctor but I checked at ZG's myspace page [Come to think of it was Saturday night... not saying anything but hmmm] to look for the pic to see if I could find the one with the hotel room and try and match it to the one with MH in a motel room and she has a nasty message of her main page. Basicaly saying she is going mess you up. The rest of her pages are now private.
Something that has always stood out to me was her interivew she did. She mentioned she could no longer provide for her family like she was used too. She also said she was looking at apartments but she had a lease somewhere else. [I would have to watch the interview again to make sure I'm right about this] but then when she gives her very brief statement to LE her address is Motel 6. Would love to know why she is using a motel as an address if she had a lease somewhere else.
Grrrr. Have to wait for my laptop to get fixed can't do much with this one, at least not very fast.
Maybe they hope that MH can give them soom info on her. There is other pic showing Casey holding Caylee in front of a place that looks like a hotel. Caylee has a cameoflage [?spelling] hat. Does not have to mean anything but made me wonder.
Now I'm stringing this together ...... This case is so frustating. Between the crap that Casey spews and LP hints being dropped and all of these names that are part of one connected to another my mind just doesn't sift through it anymore.
I recall her saying all this publicity was making it hard for her to get a job!

Actually, technically, they are MP and Child Abuse Detectives. YM is former homicide. Which btw, I think is a brilliant protocal. Who better than them to have investigating an MP case -they know from intuitve experience from the onset wht someone is feigning the old nanny story and preserves evidence and witness statements. They will be sseing this through.

Not technically, actually. And the usual protocol is for MP det's to investigate MP's and for Homicide detectives to investigate homicides.

But, some of those early "visitors" turned out to be old high school attendees who didn't really know KC, but were curious.

Yes I'm aware of the one dude from high school and KC appeared totally confused.

Does anyone know if WW actually visited or was he just scheduled to? I mean she had how many scheduled visits that didn't happen. I'm looking for confirmation that the visit actually occurred. TIA.

I think audio tapes can be challenged but if you back them up with sworn statements, they are hard to challenge.

But, film backed by signed statements is the most compelling.

Hey Terilee - I'm here, too...small world. I was just off looking for my PM and saw it was gone. Strange. I recall ZG's bedspread was floral though, and the one in his room was animal print, right?
Those were on the infamous Holy Smokes and Holy Smokes II threads mods pulled cuz we were all kinds of bad! Some of us were saying mean things to others, and some of us were so excited full names were spilling out right and left!

Hopefully she drunk dialed..that would be absolutely fabulous.

Lol, if she had I dont think our Starsky and Hutch would be hitting the left coast. I think she probably had a pretty "tired" drunk dial down- pat as there were so many, she had to come up with one that applied to all...

love ya babe, coming to Fusion? big bash at my new house. Where's your checkbook? Caylee who- oh yeah, right, with the nanny.. Can I get a ride to target?

sorry, I do not like her and I am tired of this and I want her baby found

perhaps the reason it involves LP is this: Lp eluded to phone conversations that kc had with the marine on jun26 the day before she abandoned the car, he said if she were going to trust anyone, it would be him. remember LP offered up the 50gs for the location of the remains. has this already been said? my apologies if so.

Yes I'm aware of the one dude from high school and KC appeared totally confused.

Does anyone know if WW actually visited or was he just scheduled to? I mean she had how many scheduled visits that didn't happen. I'm looking for confirmation that the visit actually occurred. TIA.

scheduled, did not show

I wonder if she was calling this marine to see if he could help her get out of Florida - remember she left her purse in the abandoned car.

If she could have gotten out to California - it would have looked more like a car-jacking. (no casey & no Caylee)

Disappeared without a trace.

Except a TON of CAians know what she looks like. We have been paying attention, out here!

She's be busted in a NY minute!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back