TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #47

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great :great: opportunity for some solid sleuthing! Finding a link to what Clint's girl said about Hailey being there since there is disagreement. :)

I hate to be a downer. It's been sleuthed to death, all roads lead back to here. :floorlaugh:

You are right. I should have made that distinction.

I have noticed there is sometimes a difference between what BD says n NG and what she , apparently, tells Cz.

So are you saying BD said that on NG? ty

Right when she was 11,but if he didn't know she was there and was talking in the house and she overheard that day.I'm just trying to think what could have caused an argument or her taking off without her things.KWIM

I think she left without her things, was because she didn't need them for where she went.

""Supposedly"' , Hailey had just left earlier, so she would have been the last one out the door, was she in the habit of locking the door as she left?

I recall Billie saying that the doors are never locked at her house. It might have been in the February 911 call about SA wanting to go get his t-shirt. I'm not positive that it was in that call, but BD and several locals even have said that people there don't usually lock up.:twocents:

It would be interesting to know what time he left to go get BD after DD got home.

So are you saying BD said that on NG? ty

NO NO--don't let me start that rumor.

No, what I mean is, for example, Billie said at one point that she went right to Police Dept from work after making some calls to look for Hailey. And people here questioned that as odd.
Then Cz came and said that NO, in fact she went home first, and then went a searched and then went to station. That is just one example.

Actually, she did say she saw her twice then said she didn't remember. I would like to know what she is covering since we have an eyewitness of HD with the gf's son. I have never seen nor heard anytime that Billie discussed this. Please, tell me when she did. MOO

Do you have a link? Is this a rumor or your opinion?

My gosh, three pages with just speculation and absolutely no links.

I think I'm going downstairs. :banghead:

Okay, we really do need that hungry local reporter to dig his/her heels in on this case since the national coverage is waning. Not only to satisfy our need sleuth leads so we can help, but to keep everybody in CC awake about this; it's not going away... teh said it last week - without the ambitious local reporter, we really don't know what is happening in the investigation until something major breaks and is released to the media. Critical missing piece in the sleuthing process, imo.

Hey, maybe Art Harris would be willing to relocate (jk)! Seriously, it is a little surprising that some aggressive IR wouldn't relocate for a while when something like this first goes national; get in from the beginning and ride the story out. Or maybe they do and I just haven't heard about it..

If anyone finds a link to what Hailey took and if Hailey was taken out by SA,please link us to it. :)

No... that is definately NOT a rumor.

Well, they must have deleted the story, because no one has been able to find it after hours and hours of searching for it, the only place you find it is here.

Her favorite hoodie she wore all the time,new Ipad or whatever it was,she would have taken something.

Not if she was taken somewhere she had not intended of going, nor of her own choice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohbeehaave