WARNING:GRAPHIC PHOTOS Meredith Kercher murdered-Amanda Knox appeals conviction #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
In her written statement, didn't AK herself admit that the visions of Patrick at the cottage seemed more like a dream? I think I recall something like this, which in my mind bolsters the argument that her statement was created by the questioner's suggestion.

Or am I getting my instances confused?

There were several statements and I can't keep them all straight.

But, yes, in the "gift statement" she said her memories were more "unreal than real", i.e., more like a dream.

Scott Peterson was convicted on circumstantial evidence, sure, and there was more circumstantial evidence against him in that case than there is here. There was more going to his state of mind that occured before the murder as in: hey Amber, my wife passed away and I'm a pathetic widow.(posted by ziggy)---
Yes, I think this is important to remember, the motive and actions so much more obvious in the SP case, as opposed to AK supposedly upset over bathroom cleaning arguments, and willing to commit a brutal sex murder when she was in the throes of a brand new love affair.

It seems that some people are willing to overlook Amanda's horrendous lies, and her complete absence of empathy and compassion when someone is suffering as a direct result of her actions. I would not want anyone like Amanda anywhere near me, my family, or anyone I cared about. I feel the very same way about Joran van der Sloot.

You've mention duress a couple of times. How was Amanda under duress when she, sitting alone, asked for paper and pen, and then wrote a statement confirming her accusations against Patrick? How was Amanda under duress a day, or 3 days, or even 14 days later such that she could not tell investigators that she told a big fat lie about Patrick?

Comparing AK to JVDS is absolutely absurd. We know from surveillance tapes that JVDS killed Flores with his bare hands. We also have on tape his account of dumping Holloway's body at sea. Further, there is his extortion of money from NH's parents.

By contrast AK blew off a temp job in Germany (not nice, but not unusual) and may have been a sloppy housekeeper. If you want to accept the trial testimony, then perhaps she obstructed justice by cleaning up after RG murdered MK (though we still don't know how she did so without smearing the blood spots).

And yes, in a night of weakness she agreed with LE's insistence that PL was involved in the murder. This was certainly wrong, but it wasn't AK who kept PL locked up for 2 weeks when they could have checked in his alibi in 2 hours.

So how does the knife you believe is the murder weapon or at least involved, fit in here? If AK decided to put him up to it at that time and it wasn't pre-planned...

Good question. And that's the problem: NO scenario where AK and RS are among the killers makes any sense whatsoever.

And remember, as my law professors who consist of seated judges and working attorneys say, maybe they didn't have very good lawyers. That's a possibility too in addition to the personality, tonal quality of voice etc. of the defense attorneys and whether or not the jury even listened to them, or if they had already made up their minds. MUCH more than evidence goes into a verdict - much more than we would like but it's real life.

I mention this because of the slanted press and the fact that I have no idea what it would take to bring in juror misconduct in Italy.

There is a high probability that these reports tainted the jury pool.

Was there luminol smear to corroborate her story? A scoot ain't gonna make it invisible to the luminol. Even when someone in the US confesses to murder, it has to be investigated and corroborated.

If the bathroom boogie didn't make half of the footprint disappear, where did it go?

There were several statements and I can't keep them all straight.

But, yes, in the "gift statement" she said her memories were more "unreal than real", i.e., more like a dream.

Amanda actually uses the word "flashback" to justify her statements ... which fits quite nicely with her admission of being all drugged up.

Amanda actually uses the word "flashback" to justify her statements ... which fits quite nicely with her admission of being all drugged up.
She also says at one point, "then I am confused, and my dreams are real."

If the bathroom boogie didn't make half of the footprint disappear, where did it go?

Maybe they scrubbed them off like they did in these instances

After placing rulers on the sides of a bloody shoeprint, for example, a blue-rubber-gloved hand reaches down with a piece of white cloth and scrubs the bloody mark off the tile floor before putting the cloth into an evidence tube. This happens three times for three separate footprints. In film footage taken at least a day later, another team of investigators attempts, using photographs, to place where the footprints had been. "They should have lifted the tile," Bremner says, shaking her head

Read more: http://www.time.com/time/world/article/0,8599,1904571,00.html#ixzz1Igrqx3DJ

Blame it all on the corrupt police, right? They were going to detain Patrick for Meredith's murder regardless of what Amanda said ... obviously ... or maybe not. We're not sure why ... but it is not Amanda's fault that she falsely accused an innocent man of murder after two hours of questioning.

Darn right it is their fault. If they had not of been in the wrong for arresting him, holding him for 2 weeks, then not allowing him to open his business again he would of not sued them. Although only awarded a minimal sum

Maybe they scrubbed them off like they did in these instances

After placing rulers on the sides of a bloody shoeprint, for example, a blue-rubber-gloved hand reaches down with a piece of white cloth and scrubs the bloody mark off the tile floor before putting the cloth into an evidence tube. This happens three times for three separate footprints. In film footage taken at least a day later, another team of investigators attempts, using photographs, to place where the footprints had been. "They should have lifted the tile," Bremner says, shaking her head

Read more: http://www.time.com/time/world/article/0,8599,1904571,00.html#ixzz1Igrqx3DJ

Taken the tile? Really. Bremner the lawyer is now another crime scene analyst? Wow ... I guess there's nothing to evidence collection and crime scene analysis if lawyers and accident reconstructionist in some other country know better than actual trained experts. When the tile broke into several pieces when lifted from the concrete foundation, what would the next complaint be?

Darn right it is their fault. If they had not of been in the wrong for arresting him, holding him for 2 weeks, then not allowing him to open his business again he would of not sued them. Although only awarded a minimal sum

By that same reasoning ... if Knox had not been in the wrong for accusing Patrick, he would not have sued her.

"Amanda Knox, the American student on trial for murdering her British flat mate Meredith Kercher, is being sued for nearly half a million pounds by a man she wrongly accused of the crime."

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wor...7793/Amanda-Knox-sued-by-Patrick-Lumumba.html

So Amanda is not responsible for the statement she gave confirming her accusations against Patrick ... it is the fault of the police ... even though all they did was provide Knox with pen, paper, and a quiet place to write her "gift" statement?

Competent LE do not operate that way. It again shows you they were not following the evidence, they had a list of suspects and made the evidence try and fit they hypothesis

Taken the tile? Really. Bremner the lawyer is now another crime scene analyst? Wow ... I guess there's nothing to evidence collection and crime scene analysis if lawyers and accident reconstructionist in some other country know better than actual trained experts. When the tile broke into several pieces when lifted from the concrete foundation, what would the next complaint be?

Yes you pick up the tile. You do not wipe it then try and place the bloody footprint back on it

Yes I would consider the Daily Mail to be of the same caliber as the Enquirer.

What is even more alarming to me Otto is that you are still trying to state information which has been proven to be false information even after all this time. AK had not been fired and that article is a injustice in its' finest

I would think after all this time most would know the actual facts which I am becomming very weary of repeating

The prosecution was based on evidence that is available. At this time, they are most definitely guilty.

That would be a matter of opinion. It might be yours but certainly is not mine especially after the new information that has since come to light

It would not matter what word she used I have come to the conclusion that any word she may/may not of used will be twisted, misquoted, or miscontrued by you

By that same reasoning ... if Knox had not been in the wrong for accusing Patrick, he would not have sued her.

"Amanda Knox, the American student on trial for murdering her British flat mate Meredith Kercher, is being sued for nearly half a million pounds by a man she wrongly accused of the crime."

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wor...7793/Amanda-Knox-sued-by-Patrick-Lumumba.html

I again Otto would expect that a 20 year old could not convince true investigators of this. IT is very obvious that either they already had an agenda or were totally inexperienced and lacked the necessary training to be labeled as LE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni