FL - Abraham Shakespeare, 42, lottery winner, Polk County, 7 April 2009 #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone remember when DM met AS? (I thought it was late 08, but I must have read wrong?)

Thanks in advance, I know the dates are 'in here', I'm too lazy to search. :blushing:

I think that is a good question .... I think she knew him way before she is admitting that she knew him.

If you look at timeline at ACandyRose, the Barbara Franklin hookup makes no sense time wise ... of course nothing that DeeDee says does!

http://www.acandyrose.com/abraham_shakespeare.htm

2008-10-14 - Polk County Florida Clerk of Courts
https://ori2.polk-county.net/ct_web...hType=Party+Name&ascaseid=371915&ascrttype=CR
Case Detail: Case: 2008CA-009794-0000-LK, Action: CONTRACT & INDEBTEDNESS
Filing Date: 10/14/2008
Plaintiff(s): DEE DEE MOORE (Attorney: James Charles Valenti)
Defendant(s): Served SHAKESPEARE ABRAHAM

2008-11-00 -
http://www.tampabay.com/news/humani...inner-just-fed-up-or-was-it-foul-play/1058518
Barbara Jackson met Dorice "Dee Dee" Moore at a small-business conference in November 2008 in Kissimmee. "When I met her, she was in a wheelchair"

----
So, DeeDee had Abraham in court before she even met him? :waitasec:

Looks like DeeDee knew Abraham before Oct. 2008 to me.

If you look at the timeline there is a lot of these HMMM:waitasec: moments that I didn't catch on to the first go round ... also looking at the timing of property purchases, takeovers, quit claims and etc. become much clearer seeing it all laid out ..... what a mess!

Bringing this link up to the present, for those that need an excellent referencing tool.

ACandyRose

ACandyRose has done an absolutely wonderful job putting this together... it is amazing! Her hard work and dedication, to this, goes beyond words.

This prompted me to look at other contribution's, that she's done here within Webslueth's... it's kept me in awe.

Thank You ACandyRose! :woohoo:

Rizzy, I just saw you have the link posted... but I'm gonna go ahead and post this... thank you.

..and why would he give a complete stranger total control to all his asset and money ...dm, i'm not stupid...i think i can read between the lines...and your nickname will NEVER be...Mother Teresa....poor little dm, just got caught up with the wrong people...i know, i know this makes you where you will never help anyone else....i say "thank God"...ok..that's it...joybell shut up...

I'm pretty sure that Abraham did not know he was signing a quit claim on the house or his signature was forged. Him finding out he was snookered by her and her buddies could have lead to his death.

DD needs to remember she appears to be the only one who has profited from Abraham's death. And IIRC, that's a special circumstance that qualifies for the death penalty.

I think that is a good question .... I think she knew him way before she is admitting that she knew him.

If you look at timeline at ACandyRose, the Barbara Franklin hookup makes no sense time wise ... of course nothing that DeeDee says does!

https://ori2.polk-county.net/ct_web...hType=Party+Name&ascaseid=371915&ascrttype=CR

2008-11-00 -
http://www.tampabay.com/news/humani...inner-just-fed-up-or-was-it-foul-play/1058518
Barbara Jackson met Dorice "Dee Dee" Moore at a small-business conference in November 2008 in Kissimmee. "When I met her, she was in a wheelchair"

----

If you look at the timeline there is a lot of these HMMM:waitasec: moments that I didn't catch on to the first go round ... also looking at the timing of property purchases, takeovers, quit claims and etc. become much clearer seeing it all laid out ..... what a mess!

EXCELLENT FIND RIZZY!!!! WOW...a huge piece of evidence!! I hope "Investigatingthecase" is aware of ties prior to the "supposed" meeting date.
This was snipped from the court docket:
10/22/2009 AMENDED ORDER ALLOWING SUBSTITUTION OF PARTIES O 2

What do you suppose that means??

I'm sure LE is not happy that she's going around having these interviews.. She's basically shouting Abraham's COD from the rooftops!

DeeDee Moore, you should be ashamed of yourself. You are guilty of so much more than covering up Abraham's death. The hole you've dug yourself has to be deeper than 5 feet. Now shut your trap, and take your sorry lying butt down to the Sheriff's Department and tell them the d@mn truth for once. Nothing you say has made any sense and everyone knows it. The problem with lies DeeDee is that you start to forget little parts of them.. and they change.. and everyone one of us here has seen the small changes in your story every time you tell it. It's over DeeDee... just give it up.

HOW FRUSTRATING!!!! Noon news on Fox on 2/2. Same old story summarization except with the addition that she's "talking" and has told investigators everything she knows. That she is guilty of covering up the murder but that she didn't shoot him.

Same thing we've heard so far, and read in the Ledger links this morning.

EXCELLENT FIND RIZZY!!!! WOW...a huge piece of evidence!! I hope "Investigatingthecase" is aware of ties prior to the "supposed" meeting date.

This was explained SOMEWHERE in the main thread. This was a case against AS, which ended as a judgement against him, if I remember correctly. DM paid the judgement in her name, (she bought the debt), and in doing so, the court replaced his name with hers in subsequent documents. So, 9/30/2009 was the recorded date for subsitution, with an ammended order on 10/22/2009.

http://www.theledger.com/article/20...Shakespeare-s-Death-Ruled-Homicidal-Violence-

Shakespeare's Death Ruled 'Homicidal Violence'

*SNIP*

LAKELAND | Abraham Shakespeare died of "homicidal violence," the Hillsborough County Sheriff's Office said today.

But how he was killed was not released.

Dorice "DeeDee" Moore, who has been named a "person of interest" in the case told The Ledger that she has told investigators what happened to the Lakeland lottery winner.

The Hillsborough Sheriff's Office said no other information about the case will be released at this time "to protect the integrity of this investigation."

Moore denied Monday night that she “pulled the trigger.”

“God knows I did not pull that trigger and the court system will prove that,” Moore, 37, said. “I'm guilty of covering up his death. I will go to jail and I will prove my innocence.”

She would not answer questions about whether a gun is involved and she said there are witnesses to what happened.
------

Deputies: Lottery winner victim of 'homicidal violence'

Moore said she wants to go to Shakespeare's funeral Saturday but is waiting to find out whether that would be too upsetting to his friends.

She said the media coverage is ruining her neighbors' lives and asked reporters why they don't focus on more important topics, such as sinkholes.

Yeah sure DeeDee.. show up at Abraham's funeral.. I bet that would be your most genius idea yet!

And I'm sorry.. there's nothing more important right now than finding out why Abraham was murdered by you and your merry band of thieves...

...SHE WANTS TO DO WHAT?...show up at abraham's funeral...yea..that what you need to do Queen "B"...i'm sure they all would welcome you with open arms...no better yet, why don't you speak at the funeral..since you were one of the few that he TRUSTED and knew him the best...also, your seat will be reserved between his mother and his son...get there early to give you enough time to speak to the press...but please do something out of respect.....GET SOMETHING DONE WITH THAT HAIR...ok...shut up joybell....

What a disguisting woman. She knew ALL ALONG Abraham was dead and even went on here numerous times to assure us he was FINE. She even provided a number that "a little birdy" called to prove her innocence. Sick, sick, sick. Crazy people.

Sorry for snipping your post.

It seems like the mother of Jerimyah (sp?), Abraham's 1 year old son, knew DM in Sept of 08? (I can't find the link to the article where the mom and son are shown, so I can't swear I'm remembering correctly.)

Found it: http://www.theledger.com/article/20...oore-Offered-Money-for-Lies-About-Shakespeare

snip: "Butler, 25, said in a recent interview with The Ledger that Moore helped her move into a rented house Sept. 1, 2008, and get a 2000 Ford Crown Victoria. Butler said she accepted the help because she was in desperate need, but she reported Moore's plans to investigators."

Mrs Jackson's timeline seems wrong? Or was DM friends with Miss Butler before she met Abraham in person?

I just drove by Red Hawk subdivision. A WESH channel 2 (from Orlando) van is outside the gate. Couldn't tell if they just got there, or if they were leaving. Their transmitting antenna was retracted, and the van was parked in the grass across the road from the gate.

http://www2.tbo.com/content/2010/feb/02/deputies-lottery-winner-vicitm-homicidal-violence/

Deputies: Lottery winner victim of 'homicidal violence'

TBO.com

Published: February 2, 2010
Sorry for snipping your post, but at this same link, I found this a really weird statement for DM to make:

"She said the media coverage is ruining her neighbors' lives and asked reporters why they don't focus on more important topics, such as sinkholes."

So.... the neighbors would rather topics such as "sinkholes" were at the forefront and aren't worried about living near a possible murderess? :waitasec: I understand the neighbors wouldn't want to be overrun by media and everyone else cruising the neighborhood but maybe DM should have thought of that BEFORE she covered up Abraham's murder??? For that matter, maybe if she'd have left AS alone in his house, they wouldn't have all this media in the neighborhood! Sheesh! JMO... sorry for the rant.

This was explained SOMEWHERE in the main thread. This was a case against AS, which ended as a judgement against him, if I remember correctly. DM paid the judgement in her name, (she bought the debt), and in doing so, the court replaced his name with hers in subsequent documents. So, 9/30/2009 was the recorded date for subsitution, with an ammended order on 10/22/2009.

Here's the discussion on that case:
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=4545574&highlight=371915#post4545574

2008-11-00 -

----

Yes, cholzsch, this is correct. Such a foolish method for legal document's... to replace names as they do/did in the court/records. It becomes a problem, later, when the records are needed for other reasons. Surely, there's a more appropriate way for this to be done... a more professional way. It looks horrible when done like this. I've seen various changes made, in unrelated documents, where it's been done much better... where time was taken to ensure that it shows everything easily and understandable.

(Thanks for posting the link to that discussion!)

Sorry for snipping your post.

It seems like the mother of Jerimyah (sp?), Abraham's 1 year old son, knew DM in Sept of 08? (I can't find the link to the article where the mom and son are shown, so I can't swear I'm remembering correctly.)

Found it: http://www.theledger.com/article/20...oore-Offered-Money-for-Lies-About-Shakespeare

snip: "Butler, 25, said in a recent interview with The Ledger that Moore helped her move into a rented house Sept. 1, 2008, and get a 2000 Ford Crown Victoria. Butler said she accepted the help because she was in desperate need, but she reported Moore's plans to investigators."

Mrs Jackson's timeline seems wrong? Or was DM friends with Miss Butler before she met Abraham in person?

In this article it says that DeeDee met Abraham in 2007 .....

http://www.nytimes.com/aponline/2010/01/29/us/AP-US-Missing-Lottery-Winner.html

*snip*

''He really didn't understand it at all,'' said Samuel Jones, who has known Shakespeare since both were 12. ''It was moving so fast. It changed his life in a bad way.''

Jones said Friday that Abraham told him in March that he wanted to get out of Lakeland, where he had bought a million-dollar home. After he chose a lump sum payment of nearly $17 million, people gathered outside his mother's home, clamoring for cash.

Jones said Abraham would tell him, ''I thought all these people were my friends, but then I realized all they want is just money.''

Among those new friends was Dorice Donegan ''DeeDee'' Moore. Shakespeare met her in 2007, shortly after he bought his home. She told him she was interested in writing a book about his life.

But officials said she was interested in his money.
------------

I just drove by Red Hawk subdivision. A WESH channel 2 (from Orlando) van is outside the gate. Couldn't tell if they just got there, or if they were leaving. Their transmitting antenna was retracted, and the van was parked in the grass across the road from the gate.

You must have just missed the interview cholzsch ....

http://www.wesh.com/news/22412790/detail.html

'Person Of Interest' In Shakespeare Case Speaks
Dee Dee Moore Speaks About Late Lotto Winner Abraham Shakespeare

POSTED: 2:39 pm EST February 2, 2010
UPDATED: 3:17 pm EST February 2, 2010

*RAW VIDEO OF INTERVIEW*

PLANT CITY, Fla. -- Dee Dee Moore, a suspect in the disappearance of missing lottery winner Abraham Shakespeare, spoke outside the home she bought from Shakespeare.
---------

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member