Bring Them Home Now - EXCLUSIVE BILLY DUNN SPEAKS OUT MAYBE FOR THE LAST TIME March 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just saw that on FB. WTH does maybe for the last time mean? Is she going to the pokey, or just lawyering up?

LOL that's where I got it too-from facebook

I think it could be either or.. maybe both......

For the last time...ever? She'll never speak again?

Really? After wasting 1/2 my day today, I am NOT going to hold my breath. I am DONE with BJD. <modsnip>

MOO

Mel

Yes I'm thinking BD knows that perhaps her home is bugged and she has probably lawyered up and gone into seclusion.

If she does have a lawyer, you can bet, that if she goes on the show, he will be there with her.
I hope she isn't saying she will never speak again, because that will solidify that she is not all about Hailey.

Yes I'm thinking BD knows that perhaps her home is bugged and she has probably lawyered up and gone into seclusion.

Do you think she just figured it out? I hope so. I hope it is and they have all the little details of her and SA conversations.:rocker:

Is LE waiting by the border to get her like in Scott P case???
IMO, she looks as guilty as SA at the moment.........

How weird is this? They're promoting her "maybe final appearance" on 3 different dates. What is Billie expecting to happen soon?

Bring Them Home Now - EXCLUSIVE BILLY DUNN SPEAKS OUT MAYBE FOR THE LAST TIME
Bring Them Home Now
Date / Time: 3/2/2011 5:00 PM
Category: Current Events
Call-in Number: (323) 417-6851

Hailey Dunn went missing on December 27th from Colorado City Texas. Shs was thought to be spending the night with a freind and never returned!
Upcoming Episodes
3/9/2011 5:00 PM - Bring Them Home Now - EXCLUSIVE BILLY DUNN SPEAKS OUT MAYBE FOR THE LAST TIME
3/16/2011 5:00 PM - Bring Them Home Now - EXCLUSIVE BILLY DUNN SPEAKS OUT MAYBE FOR THE LAST TIME
3/23/2011 5:00 PM - Families ofthe Missing. To be announced

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/bringth...db782110ce,0
===================================

I'll bet this is why she canceled tonight. Bet they are offering big bucks.

Then comes the series "REALLY FOR THE LAST TIME". 3 or 4 shows for that.

Then "REALLY REALLY FOR THE LAST TIME - WE MEAN IT THIS TIME". Another 3 or 4 shows.

Is Billie the Bret Favre of missing children's mothers?

I deleted my weird Steve Martin quote :) She's going to dawdle, because talking in the media pleases LE. jmo

Is Billie the Bret Favre of missing children's mothers?

HA! No freaking kidding. A tour? What is she, the rockstar mom of missing kids? WTF? OMG, I am far too amused by this. Are they going to sell merchandise at these talks?

I'd so love the title of it on a t-shirt. That would be awesome. And not Shawn awesome, but awesome awesome.

I can't stop snickering! :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member