Woman calls deer crossing signs ‘irresponsible,’ deer should be directed to low-traff

Reaction score
http://myfox8.com/2012/10/18/woman-...deer-should-be-directed-to-low-traffic-areas/

She then offered a solution to the deer crossing epidemic she believes is plaguing the upper Midwest.

Relocate the deer crossing signs to nearby schools, Donna said, so that both the animals and children can safely cross the road together.

“The government can direct the deer population anywhere they want to” she said. “All they have to do is move that deer crossing sign.”
:waitasec:

In my opinion, the scariest thing is that she walks among us!

lol. Yep, that ought to fix everything. lol.

Because as we all know, deer can read. Kudos to the hosts for trying to deal with her...oh my word :floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Sorry, I didn't listen to the tape. I only read the article.

Maybe a mod could delete this thread?

Oh no, princesspjs, it doesn't have to be deleted, it's in 'Bizarre and Offbeat News' ~ which is the right place for it...IMO. We don't know if it's real or a hoax but she's getting her wish..LOL..the message has gone viral~! :floorlaugh:
There really are people who are that clueless. Have you ever seen any of Jay Leno's interviews on the street???? Jaw dropping idiots out there. :floorlaugh:
They breed and they vote~!!! :what:

Ya just can't fix stupid! :doh:

I know of a woman who didn't know what Buffalo Wings were...when we said "that's what we're having for dinner", she said with the most puzzled look on her face, "I didn't know Buffalo had wings."... Needless to say, beer spewed from my nose as I was in mid drink.

It is most likely a hoax.

This is what I thought. You know how people write in to newspapers? Well, there has been a letter going around for YEARS that says exactly what this woman said.

I wouldn't worry about it, princesspjs. Like MNlady said, this is definitely the right place for it. Even if it is a hoax, it is still pretty funny!!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth
Back