Conrad Murray Trial - Day Twenty

CM looks at his fingers after he scratches or picks at himself.

Isn't he aware there's a camera on him?

CM is guilty - defense did not exonerate CM or create reasonable doubt in the egregious violations of standard of care. jmo

Can CM ask for a plea bargin now or is it too late? 'Cause if I was him I sure would.

I'm glad Walgren has the weekend to get ready for Monday. Ironic that Halloween is Monday. Brings back visions of "Thriller".

I'm glad Walgren has the weekend to get ready for Monday. Ironic that Halloween is Monday. Brings back visions of "Thriller".

Wow -- that is eerie. Guaranteed that record will be played all weekend and throughout Monday too!

I have no doubt Dr. Shafer will be able to address any lingering doubts.

Walgren has to drive home that CM is guilty of all egregious violations against him - 17 of them which each by themselves can do it.

You all have a great weekend. Looking forward to cross on Monday. :)

No. :innocent:

Well I know my hubby will happy when this is over. Poor thing has had late dinners almost every week night this trial has been on due to time difference as I am ET :floorlaugh:

Well I know my hubby will happy when this is over. Poor thing has had late dinners almost every week night this trial has been on due to time difference as I am ET :floorlaugh:

:floorlaugh: The other day when we had a half day. I got off computer, made a grocery list and asked DH if he wanted to run some errands with me and go grocery shopping. He, of course, said no. ha

The next evening my daughter was over and we were talking about the trial and she asked something about some delays and I made a comment about it only being a half day the day before. Hubby said "I knew it!!! She just casually asks me if I want to go grocery shopping with her and I thought hmmm what about that trial that she puts ahead of everything else right now. I just knew she hadn't decided she has other priorities". hilarious :floorlaugh:

Apparently I spaced off during part of this testimony.

Because what I got out of it was that the trials were done under strict monitoring conditions.

The graphs were made using + - 50%, so it could have happened this way or not but it's pretty much half and half.

Yes Dr. White agreed with Flannegan, No Dr. White did not agree with Flannegan.

Propofol could have or could not have been self administered.

Lorazapam could have been taken by mouth or maybe not.

Dr. White read off the certifications that are to be had when administering propofol, and he did it at Flannegan's request. Pointing out once again the grievous standard of care violations Murray carried out.

So...what did defense achieve with their big shot expert? What am I missing?

O/T The little boy Robert Wood, Jr that Soulmagent was searching for today has been found alive. :) ♥

OMG! I am so pumped up. I cant hardly wait for Monday to come.:floorlaugh:

Hubby is off on vacation too but he knows I am following this case minute by minute so I will get to see the cross! Yippee!:great:

Come Monday it ain't gonna be pretty for Dr. White.

The gloves will come off. lol

IMO

Apparently I spaced off during part of this testimony.

Because what I got out of it was that the trials were done under strict monitoring conditions.

The graphs were made using + - 50%, so it could have happened this way or not but it's pretty much half and half.

Yes Dr. White agreed with Flannegan, No Dr. White did not agree with Flannegan.

Propofol could have or could not have been self administered.

Lorazapam could have been taken by mouth or maybe not.

Dr. White read off the certifications that are to be had when administering propofol, and he did it at Flannegan's request. Pointing out once again the grievous standard of care violations Murray carried out.

So...what did defense achieve with their big shot expert? What am I missing?

That Dr. White is convinced that his simulations are more reasonable than Dr. Shafer's and his simulations are supported by the evidence whereas no evidence supports Dr. Shafer's, including Dr. Murray's statement to police (as if Dr. Murray's statement can be relied upon). Since it is inconceivable to Dr. White that any doctor would even think of the actions Dr. Murray would have had to do based on Dr. Shafer's simulations, it just couldn't have happened. No medical doctor would have done what Dr. Shafer suggests happened.

Nevermind that there is no evidence of MJ having ever touched any of the propofol bottles, syringes etc. among a whole laundry list of other things that contradict the evidence supporting his simulation.

I can't wait for Monday. :great:

That Dr. White is convinced that his simulations are more reasonable than Dr. Shafer's and his simulations are supported by the evidence whereas no evidence supports Dr. Shafer's, including Dr. Murray's statement to police (as if Dr. Murray's statement can be relied upon). Since it is inconceivable to Dr. White that any doctor would even think of the actions Dr. Murray would have had to do based on Dr. Shafer's simulations, it just couldn't have happened. No medical doctor would have done what Dr. Shafer suggests happened.

Nevermind that there is no evidence of MJ having ever touched any of the propofol bottles, syringes etc. among a whole laundry list of other things that contradict the evidence supporting his simulation.

I can't wait for Monday. :great:

Oh yes, graphgate. (I have forgotten who came up with that, but thank you).

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77
Back