AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 - # 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not arguing with your valid point, just thinking out loud... Maybe it is because it is still a sad and devastating situation either way. Even if she comes home tomorrow, as a parent there is going to be such sadness that she was taken, sacred, without her family, etc..at this point there can be a good outcome, but a terrible thing has happened either way. I don't see them acting as if there is no hope, but how long must a week feel to them? When every minute that passes they wait for good news and every minute they are let down. To us, removed, we wait for news and are frustrated by the lack of development, but most of us are still eating and sleeping and getting our kids ready for school. The more I consider it, the less I even feel comfortable making judgements about them. I want to see a miracle, I am anxious for any news or new leads, but I can only imagine how hard it would be to lose a child, have the world scrutinize my marriage, my life, my words, talk about how I should be acting... I am more in my mommy mind than websleuther mind right now, I guess. Time for bed.

I have been here every day since the beginning. I do not see much action from them.

I am not judging. I am giving my observations, and trying to provide a different perspective.

I usually stick to facts, and don't really base my opinions on personal experience.
I am here because I care.

the sleeping arrangements are hinky to me..........Isabel liked to sleep with her brothers and THAT night she went to bed alone.
How did parents do that?
Did she fuss?
Did she fall asleep on the way home?

The only person indicating that Isabel sleep with her brothers is Nancy Grace. A caller asked Nancy about that Friday night and Nancy went to Natisha, and Natisha's response was: "there is a report out there". Very lame response and absolutely nothing out there to even confirm that Isa slept with her brothers.

It is her. It's been there for days at least. I didn't think it was strange. Lots of people have a photo of her as their profile picture since shes missing.

I thought the same thing at first, but why change your profile pic to an outdated photo of her? There are so many current pictures of her on the internet, that it's easy to find one and save it as your profile pic. Hmmm...

Yes, its older. Why wouldn't he put a recent photo?

FBI search dogs, including a scent dog and a cadaver dog, hit on something in the house that police noted was "important" to the investigation on April 22. Police then executed search warrants on the Celis home and other homes in the neighborhood, though they would not say which ones.
http://abcnews.go.com/US/isabel-celis-man-captured-surveillance-video-forward/story?id=16238151

Does anyone have a quote from LE stating that the k9 unit actually had a positive hit in the Celis home?

Reading on the previous thread about brazen creepers going in occupied homes at night made me think of serial killer Tommy Lynn Sells who is currently on death row in Texas. Ugh, he is one nasty creep.
In 1997 in Illinois he followed a young boy and his mother (Joel Kirkpatrick and Julie Rea Harper) home after one of them ticked him off in a public place earlier in the day. He came back at night, broke in, took a knife from the kitchen, found Joel in his bedroom and killed him. Julie went after him but he got away. She was charged, tried and convicted of murdering Joel. TLS later confessed to the crime and the Innocence Project got on board and got Julie a new trial and she was found not guilty.

http://www.trutv.com/library/crime/serial_killers/predators/tommy_sells/index.html

Snipped FB link.
I don't think we're allowed to post links to FB pages if LE hasn't named the individual as a suspect. Just letting you know! :)

I have never heard LE use the word "positive" hit, but used something more lower key like "something of interest". IIRC

http://abcnews.go.com/US/isabel-celis-man-captured-surveillance-video-forward/story?id=16238151

Does anyone have a quote from LE stating that the k9 unit actually had a positive hit in the Celis home?
Not a LE quote, but quoting LE:
http://www.ibtimes.com/articles/332590/20120424/isabel-mercedes-celis-arizona-missing-girl.htm

This one states that two dogs 'hit":
The search for Celis intensified after two FBI search dogs hit upon something in the Celis family home overnight. Villasenor noted that there was a cadavaer dog and a scent dog used in the search.
"We have information we obtained from the dogs that has necessitated more follow-up investigation," Tucson Police Chief Roberto Villasenor said today.
Police evacuated the Celis family from their home today following the dog search, which involved one cadaver dog and one scent-following dog, Villasenor said. They are treating the house as a crime scene.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/missing-tucson-girl-isabel-celis-nearby-homes-searched/story?id=16194621

Yes, its older. Why wouldn't he put a recent photo?

Possibly that's the only personal photograph that he has, and it means something to him. I have a friend who has a giant, blurry, out of focus picture of a friend that she took before they died. It's the only picture SHE ever took of them, so it's precious to her. (Even though there are other, better photos available to her.)

What kind of scent dog was used? A drug dog? A dog that had been given the scent of the RSO down the street?

(snipped and bbm)
Social Networks

Regarding Facebook, MySpace, Twitter, and other social networking or
Also, social networking pages may only be linked if they are directly related to a case, i.e. the victim or suspect. We don't want to post to someone's mother, brother, employer, milkman, or postal carrier just because they know the main player. We also NEVER link to minor's pages (unless they are the victim). And be sure that the page actually belongs to the person being discussed. Do not link to someone if you are not 100% sure it is the correct person. And if a social networking is set to private and you get in the back way, you may not post what you find. Private means private!
Rules Etiquette & Information - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Possibly that's the only personal photograph that he has, and it means something to him. I have a friend who has a giant, blurry, out of focus picture of a friend that she took before they died. It's the only picture SHE ever took of them, so it's precious to her. (Even though there are other, better photos available to her.)

This is exactly why I didn't think it was strange at all.

Sad to come back to see Isabel still hasn't been found. Anything other than the surveillance video released that happened over the weekend?

Apologies for the post, new at this, better at lurking.

Still stuck on the video with the mystery person. Could they not take the dogs and have them track this person?

The only person indicating that Isabel sleep with her brothers is Nancy Grace. A caller asked Nancy about that Friday night and Nancy went to Natisha, and Natisha's response was: "there is a report out there". Very lame response and absolutely nothing out there to even confirm that Isa slept with her brothers.

Patty, what happened to your great signature explaining that? I liked it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member