News station found video of THE DUCT TAPE on posters at the Anthony home!

If anyone is interested......this same subject is being discussed here
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=88736"]The Duct Tape Match #3[/ame] [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=88736"]1[/ame] 2 3 4)

Beginning with post # 34

That youtube video was the funniest thing! That gave me the biggest laugh I've had in months! Kudos to whomever made it. :clap:

Thank you Kathi for being Caylee's voice!

We're getting back to the days of investigative journalism, and that's good!
Wow! What an amazing close-up of the tape!

ETA: I hope Friday is pleased. There was more tape in Anthonyland afterall. I, on the other hand, still have none.

where is the roll of duct tape that George used to hang the posters? Why would LE not be able to find it in the home? I mean how many posters being hung would it take to get through a roll of duct tape. things that make you go hmmmmm.

where is the roll of duct tape that George used to hang the posters? Why would LE not be able to find it in the home? I mean how many posters being hung would it take to get through a roll of duct tape. things that make you go hmmmmm.

So true!!! Seems someone did some more cleaning or KC did on one of her visits home from jail. All traces of duct tape evaporated other than the gas can was missed. Hmmmm.

First off, kudos to KB, not only an excellent reporter, but a true advocate for Caylee. WFTV must be exceptionally proud of her.

Second, isn't it ironic JB is willing to use the advanced science of fiber testing to prove his client's innocence, but completely discredits the body farm and death band evidence? C'mon JB we weren't born yesterday, you can't pick and choose which science you think is valid just because it may suit your personal agenda.

you made me consider the remote posibility that GA could have handed posters of Caylee and that roll of tape to someone.. maybe even LA, wondering if LE searched LA's home and vehicle? Just a thought

Can't ya'll just envision CA telling GA this weekend, "Now George, I told ya last summer that you shouldn't have made those signs. I didn't like them then. It's another fine mess you got yourself into and I'm gonna have to clean up after you again. It's the couch for you George. GO. And before you go to sleep tell DM to go to 7-11 and get me more gum and water so I can stay on the computer tonight looking for some body, any body, to blame. Gotta call BC, gotta call JB. It's always me cleaning up the mess every body else makes. Gotta get more donations. George are you gone yet. George, get DM and go to 7-11 NOW. Now George. Bring me some water before you go. George ........... take the dogs out, they need to go pee. George ..... did you hear me George. Where is that list, I need that list. Gotta call DC -- he knows some fly under the radar people. George I don't hear the car running, why haven't you left yet. Gotta, George ......... get gas in the car too. George ........... make sure to go to Lowes or Home Depot and get REGULAR duct tape so LE thinks that is what we have and so I can show everyone we have REGULAR duct tape and LE missed it. Ya, that's the ticket. Blame it on LE. They missed it in the garage under the 20 storage boxes. George are you gone yet............. George.......... do I have to do everything myself ................ George ................."

First off, kudos to KB, not only an excellent reporter, but a true advocate for Caylee. WFTV must be exceptionally proud of her.

Second, isn't it ironic JB is willing to use the advanced science of fiber testing to prove his client's innocence, but completely discredits the body farm and death band evidence? C'mon JB we weren't born yesterday, you can't pick and choose which science you think is valid just because it may suit your personal agenda.

I wonder what he thinks of the adhesive on the duct tape being chemically consistent between the two? There is an even better comparison.

Can't ya'll just envision CA telling GA this weekend, "Now George, I told ya last summer that you shouldn't have made those signs. I didn't like them then. It's another fine mess you got yourself into and I'm gonna have to clean up after you again. It's the couch for you George. GO. And before you go to sleep tell DM to go to 7-11 and get me more gum and water so I can stay on the computer tonight looking for some body, any body, to blame. Gotta call BC, gotta call JB. It's always me cleaning up the mess every body else makes. Gotta get more donations. George are you gone yet. George, get DM and go to 7-11 NOW. Now George. Bring me some water before you go. George ........... take the dogs out, they need to go pee. George ..... did you hear me George. Where is that list, I need that list. Gotta call DC -- he knows some fly under the radar people. George I don't hear the car running, why haven't you left yet. Gotta, George ......... get gas in the car too. George ........... make sure to go to Lowes or Home Depot and get REGULAR duct tape so LE thinks that is what we have and so I can show everyone we have REGULAR duct tape and LE missed it. Ya, that's the ticket. Blame it on LE. They missed it in the garage under the 20 storage boxes. George are you gone yet............. George.......... do I have to do everything myself ................ George ................."

She may also say "George why coun't you wave your hammer around and bang signs into the ground like I did....NO you had to use duct tape didn't ya?"

I just want to add my two cents and thank heavens for KB. She is awesome and has been awesome since day one.

It would be funny if that roll of duct tape was in the trash that woman(forget her name now) swiped from in front of the A's home.

She may also say "George why coun't you wave your hammer around and bang signs into the ground like I did....NO you had to use duct tape didn't ya?"

My brain got to be mush trying to think like CA. I had to stop with what I had.

i hope LE takes a piece of the duct tape from a roll and puts it in a swamp

and lets it sit there for a few months to see how the fibers appear after its been rotting away

1. new piece of tape ( take pictures and microscopic samples NOW )

2. toss it into swamp

3. examine it months later

4. compare to tape found on Caylee

BINGO ITS A MATCH :cool:

GA's fault again :cool:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back