2009.04.14 Nancy Grace

Status
Not open for further replies.

panthera

Retired WS Staff
Reaction score
Good evening! :seeya:

New and highly combative must-see video of Cindy and George Anthony's testimony! And will the state's decision to seek the death penalty against the tot mom send the case into a tailspin and possibly knock out Jose Baez as Anthony's lead defense lawyer? Nancy Grace has the latest breaking developments, 8 & 10 p.m. ET on HLN.
• Read the the state's letter of intent to seek death penalty

• Tot mom defense files a motion seeking more phone records

http://www.cnn.com/CNN/Programs/nancy.grace/

Nancy's starting out talking about Sandra instead.... :waitasec:

JB says Casey will not be intimidated by the forces out to get her.

Nancy's starting out talking about Sandra instead.... :waitasec:

I was wondering if I was watching NG when she started out with that. :eek:

BTW, pet peeve is why does NG's show have all the weird colors and negative type camera tricks on the suspects of crimes? Cheesy if you ask me. :razz:

Oh now she's back to Casey.

JB says Casey won't be intimidated by "forces out to get her".

State's reason for DP: Caylee's age and the killer was her own mother.

State adds to their witness list.

More video from the deposition.

Death occurred during aggravated child abuse which is why DP is probably back on the table.

The electric chair is still available in Florida! :eek:

I think they should let KC check it out, she needs a few good shocks to help her to understand the gravity of the situ and that JB cannot make this go away just like her parents did.

JB says the DP being back on the table changes absolutely nothing.

Back on with Casey A case, talking about DP and Jose's reaction...forces out to get his client...scary !

Back to Casey now...

No word yet of Casey's reaction to the DP. JB says DP not going to change Casey's defense. "Forces are out there" to get Casey. More depositions planned by JB, for LE.

I hope she don't have me lil LP on tonight--------will break me lil ole heart to see e-body on he azz---2 days in a row. But I will sit here and be a good gurl. LMAO

According to Jose, Casey's reaction was that .."She expected this"

I can see Casey's reaction now....."Oh I know, I knew they were going to ask for death"

Casey knows everything....Just like her Mom

Cindy...."Casey's lied to me in the past & when she's lied she's always told me the truth"

Huh...???

Showing KC crying about missing Caylee. Showing her lies. Showing pieces of parents depositions that contradict what has been said by them before.

JB says they have no witnesses, no confession, and this will not get Casey to plea.

Did I hear that right?? "Casey's lied to me in the past and she always tells me the truth" YIKES! I think my head is spinning!

Jose...."There are forces out to get Casey"

Nancy...."This is about Justice,,,,Not about some dark forces swirling around to get your client"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SashaRhea82