Found Deceased SC - Brittanee Drexel, 17, Myrtle Beach, 25 April 2009 - #14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone seen that picture Marie is using before?

Yes, it's on Brittanee's Myspace page.

Thanks for pointing out the profile. It's not the first time it has happened and it's really annoying and hurtful to Britt's family (they've said in the past).

Rose, thanks for passing onto Dawn. I was getting ready to do so if you hadn't already.

Off to work. Hopefully today is the day.

Yes, it's on Brittanee's Myspace page.

Thanks for pointing out the profile. It's not the first time it has happened and it's really annoying and hurtful to Britt's family (they've said in the past).

Rose, thanks for passing onto Dawn. I was getting ready to do so if you hadn't already.

Off to work. Hopefully today is the day.
Ok thank you, I have never been to her myspace, so it looked different to me. Edited to add the FB profile was removed.

Hi all! Just checking in. My computer has been down the past 2 weeks :(

I wish you all a Merry Christmas and happy New Year. I also wish for Brittanee to be found in 2011 and brought home to her family!

wm

Whatever became of the 'suspects' they had in this case? Anyone hear of anything?

Whatever became of the 'suspects' they had in this case? Anyone hear of anything?

LE would never call them suspects, just persons of interest.

I don't know how much of the case you have been keeping up with, so I'm not sure if you know of the attempted abduction that took place back in July along the same street where Brittanee was abducted from. Following the abduction, the victim was able to identify the man (through a police lineup, reportedly) who she believed was the suspect.

He was arrested and put in jail but got on on bail shortly thereafter.

He was due in court in early September, but at some point it was discovered that video footage provided him with an alibi during the time of the attempted abduction. All charges were dropped after that.

Later on (I'm sorry, I don't have the date handy), the same man whom I just referred to was identified as one of the persons of interest that LE has for Brittanee's case. His name is Timothy Shaun Taylor.

Wishing everyone on WS
***** Merry Christmas*****
And Special Blessings and Wishings for ** Drexel Family
*** Britt***
We pray your angel see you home safe!!!!!

Merry Christmas to all of you and to Brittanee too.

Merry Christmas Brittanee 2nd Christmas you have not been home; hoping 2011 will be your year to come home

Thinking "out loud" here but recently another "Brittany" from VA was abducted and found safe all the way over in California, so why, oh why haven't we been able to find "our" Brittanee? Sure do hope that someone with a conscious will come forward and give LE that one piece of information that can bring her home to her family soon. Somebody needs to do some real soul searching now and be Brittanee's hero. There was a "hero" who stepped up to the plate and made the call over in California when she recognized "something is not right" and so, if anyone saw something that "was not right" on that night in April 2009, in MB, even if they think it may not be anything, they should "make that call" and see if we can get another miracle.

Think of you pretty Britt, praying that LE get back on your case,its been way to long now,,,,we need you be back on front page,,,my thoughts and prayers for Drexel family with old year going out and a new year coming in!!!!!

It's the last day of 2010. I really can't believe a full calendar year has gone by and we still haven't seen Britt. She should be home ringing in 2011 with her friends and family, but she just isn't. It's nonsense that a person could fall off the face of the earth as a few citizens of McClellanville, SC have forced her to do. I can only hope that somebody with ties to this crew speaks up so that 2011 can be Brittanee's year to be reunited with those that love her.

Hope all of you sleuths have great new years celebrations and that, if you get a free moment, you send a prayer out for Britt who isn't getting to do the same.

l_60eb09e9a0de8934bb9acddacdd2abfb.jpg

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!WS Hoping Britt be found by now,wishing a mircale for Drexel family!!!!!!

Happy new years Britt I think the resolution this year should be to find you and bring you home and make those who did this pay for their crimes

Happy new years Britt I think the resolution this year should be to find you and bring you home and make those who did this pay for their crimes

Could not agree more ROC Girl! I just want to believe this case is going to be solved and Brittanee will be home soon. It is going on way too long now. Give Brittanee back NOW. We are angry and we are not going to take it anymore. We love Brittanee and feel like we know her and she is family to us and you don't mess with our family. You know who you are and LE knows who you are, so give it up now. (My opinion)

I really hope it doesn't take another 7 1/2 years for someone to find Britt.

Deputies say remains are man missing for 10 years
by Continuous News Desk

BOILING SPRINGS, S.C. (AP) - Authorities say they have found the remains of a 22-year-old Boiling Springs man missing for more than a decade.

Spartanburg County deputies said in a news release that dental records helped them match a skull found Thursday in woods off a Boiling Springs dirt road to Daniel Wasemann.

Authorities are now trying to figure out how Wasemann died.

Wasemann was last seen in September 2000. His mother filed a missing person report, saying he told her he had been feeling depressed and left home without his cell phone or wallet.

(Copyright 2011 by The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved.)

Could not agree more ROC Girl! I just want to believe this case is going to be solved and Brittanee will be home soon. It is going on way too long now. Give Brittanee back NOW. We are angry and we are not going to take it anymore. We love Brittanee and feel like we know her and she is family to us and you don't mess with our family. You know who you are and LE knows who you are, so give it up now. (My opinion)

I'm right there beside you, Strawberry!

Don't mess with our family and give Brittanee back now! I hope the po po is watching your every move, McClellonville bunch!

MOO

wm

OT Hello everyone. I found this new simile and it reminds me of Britt for some reason. :rocker: It is called 'rocker'. We'll keep 'rockin' til you are found Britannee! :rocker:

Thinking about you today and everyday Britt Britt.

Bringing our girl Britt back to the first page.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member